Sign in to follow this  
Clevfan4life

So the mosque shooter was american?

https://www.fastcompany.com/90320617/multiple-fatalities-after-two-mass-shootings-in-new-zealand-mosques

Did not realize this led back to our fucking bullshit. I'm ashamed Americans are exporting our new cultural horseshit to foreign countries, especially peaceful Shangri la's like New Zealand. This cowardly chickenshit chose to do this there because he'd easier get away with it. 

Subscribe to PewDiePie... Yeesh

So is this legitimately, unironically a 4chan anti SJW blah blah blah troll?

Or is this someone faking all of that to hurt that group?

23 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Now I'm reading he's an aussie citizen, so why on earth is he writing about our shit?

Yes they said that hours ago.

But don't worry, he's white and speaks English so you can still be outraged.

WSS

• Haha 7

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.fastcompany.com/90320617/multiple-fatalities-after-two-mass-shootings-in-new-zealand-mosques

Did not realize this led back to our fucking bullshit. I'm ashamed Americans are exporting our new cultural horseshit to foreign countries, especially peaceful Shangri la's like New Zealand. This cowardly chickenshit chose to do this there because he'd easier get away with it. 

Just so you can't delete your stupid shit.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

peaceful Shangri la's like New Zealand. This cowardly chickenshit chose to do this there because he'd easier get away with it. 

Is this from not having any way to defend themselves? 

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just so you can't delete your stupid shit.

WSS

I would have already if I wanted to. I've seen the video, dude was playing a famous American civil war era March. And his manifesto spoke almost entirely of what's going on here in the u.s

14 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

My.point is their gun laws.....not like australias.

Who said they were?

Did they defend themselves?

You stated " This cowardly chickenshit chose to do this there because he'd easier get away with it.  "

What brought you to that conclusion?

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Head up ass  | HOW TO THINK LIKE A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT | image tagged in head up ass | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

I would have already if I wanted to. I've seen the video, dude was playing a famous American civil war era March. And his manifesto spoke almost entirely of what's going on here in the u.s

He was playing "Remove Kebab" which is a bosnian anti-muslim song from their war. It was nothing to do with the American civil war. 

50 minutes ago, Vambo said:

What brought you to that conclusion?

His own words....he knew nz LE wasn't ready for something like this. Plus he also scouted the mosque...he picked an easy mark

Just now, The Cysko Kid said:

He was playing "Remove Kebab" which is a bosnian anti-muslim song from their war. It was nothing to do with the American civil war. 

Not the in the video I saw. That was some George Washington crossing the Potomac shit. 

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

Not the in the video I saw. That was some George Washington crossing the Potomac shit. 

That's not the civil war, first. And second he was definitely confirmed playing Remove Kebab

Where'd you see the video by the way? I can't find that shit on LiveLeak or bestgore ,

U can see the part before he opens up, just as he's about to walk in. I'm gonna try and find the full video somewhere. But they're cracking down. Liveleak won't show the full

That's not the civil war, first. And second he was definitely confirmed playing Remove Kebab

Well I'm sure they played it during the civil war too. It's an American classic but I can't think of the name right now

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Well I'm sure they played it during the civil war too. It's an American classic but I can't think of the name right now

I know more about the civil war than most and even I can only name a couple of civil war marches. 

Pardon me if I doubt your knowledge on the subject 

25 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I know more about the civil war than most and even I can only name a couple of civil war marches. 

Pardon me if I doubt your knowledge on the subject 

In no way shape or form am I professing to be a civil war expert. I'm just saying, this March is VERY famous. Every single one of us would recognize it instantly. 

21 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I'm just saying, this March is VERY famous. Every single one of us would recognize it instantly. 

Say it aint so!!!

I love that march!

Fuckin A go Browns!

Not kidding about this.  But when the shooter went back to his car after killing all the people, this was playing in his car as he got in and drove away, cointinuing to shoot.

A video that was apparently livestreamed by the shooter shows the attack in horrifying detail. The gunman spends more than two minutes inside the mosque spraying terrified worshippers with bullets again and again, sometimes re-firing at people he has already cut down.

He then walks outside to the street, where he shoots at people on the sidewalk. Children’s screams can be heard in the distance as he returns to his car to get another rifle.

The gunman then walks back into the mosque, where there are at least two dozen people lying on the ground. After walking back outside and shooting a woman there, he gets back in his car, where the song “Fire” by English rock band “The Crazy World of Arthur Brown” can be heard blasting from the speakers. The singer bellows, “I am the god of hellfire!” and the gunman drives away. The video then cuts out.

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Are you talking about a March as in Sherman's March to the Sea?

WSS

No he's talking about a civil war era marching song and I guarantee you those are all obscure with only a very few exceptions. 

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

No he's talking about a civil war era marching song and I guarantee you those are all obscure with only a very few exceptions. 

God dammit, now I'm going to have scour YouTube just to find this little flute and drum kunt just to shut u up aren't i?

😂