THE BROWNS BOARD

So the mosque shooter was american?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Were you taught violence and extremism by video games, music, literature, cinema?” Mr. Tarrant asked himself, answering with sarcasm: “Yes. Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethnonationalism. Fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies.”

He flashed an upside-down "okay" signal, a symbol used by white power groups across the globe.

wait, wtf? The finger circle? This dude is killing memes left and right. Everything on the internet will be assumed to be white nationalist soon

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He flashed an upside-down "okay" signal, a symbol used by white power groups across the globe.

wait, wtf? The finger circle? This dude is killing memes left and right. Everything on the internet will be assumed to be white nationalist soon

The thumb and index finger Circle? Like when you tell somebody you bet they can't say yum 10 times in a row real fast and then hold that up like it's your dick? That finger Circle?

WSS

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The thumb and index finger Circle? Like when you tell somebody you bet they can't say yum 10 times in a row real fast and then hold that up like it's your dick? That finger Circle?

WSS

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

This is some game dumb people play where if you look at the circle they get to punch you. This has been a thing for 20+ years and has nothing to do with white supremacy. 

In other news white supremacy is the left's bogeyman. It gives them an enemy to rail against that they're not actually afraid is going to kill them. 

But sort of back to the subject I don't know how many of you guys are on Facebook but I saw a thread that even Disturbed me. Some guy posted I don't know about you but I shed no tears for those people, talking about the folks in the mosque.

I can't stand Muslim extremists Isis or Al-Qaeda or any of that shit but for the love of God these are just people. Just human beings that are probably going home with their kids to make dinner or to a movie or whatever the hell it is they do. It breaks my fucking heart. And it astonishes me that anybody would be happy about it. Anybody.

WSS

It's just annoying that you have these alt right, white nationalist, whatever you want to call them, festering around on the shittiest parts of the internet (8chan) that then do awful shit. MSM (and not in a "liberal" way, just actual regular media) then start taking certain "Internet" things and attaching them exclusively to this awful group. 

To a lesser extent, this is what happened to the pepe meme

I guess this could be traditional media trying to take shots at the internet? Or just dumb takes .. idk. 

The less radicalized of this group being the "deplorables" online that supported Trump. Of course I'm sure there are similarly shitty leftist groups. Just there's a clear connection with this story. 

Tbh my sympathies are for those immediate people in the mosque and their families. I don't extend it to the Muslim community overall because I know forca fact many of them gave no fuks when a "bunch of fags" were shot up in orlando. 

Even tho the time to make this point is not immediately after a shooting, some of the politicians over there have a point. When ur part of a group that detonates bombs in crowded markets for style points....along with the active shooter stuff.....I mean its eventually gonna come back on ya. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

What point are you trying to make?  (that I'm guessing starts off with misinterpreting mine...)

Should be pretty obvious you and I both know where the Lion's Share of terrorism and murder is coming from in the world. I know you're obsessed with 4chan or 8chan or 16 Chan or 32 Chan or whatever the fuck. 

But white supremacists really mean nothing and the big picture , just some crackpots on a website. The you might as well tell us about the Crusades again.

I was going to say like here but...

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Should be pretty obvious you and I both know where the Lion's Share of terrorism and murder is coming from in the world. I know you're obsessed with 4chan or 8chan or 16 Chan or 32 Chan or whatever the fuck. 

But white supremacists really mean nothing and the big picture , just some crackpots on a website. The you might as well tell us about the Crusades again.

I was going to say like here but...

WSS

oh geez...     

Not making any claims regarding terrorism

No obsession with 4chan or 8chan. Just telling you what they are and how they tie into this and politics

They do mean something, even if they are a minority. 

No reason to go through making a point about the crusades or anything

Really no reason to continue this back and forth because I know this is going no where. Trying to explain something to a brick wall. I mean, if you thought some generic terrorism statistics were a great rebuttal than that's really all we need to know

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Tbh my sympathies are for those immediate people in the mosque and their families. I don't extend it to the Muslim community overall because I know forca fact many of them gave no fuks when a "bunch of fags" were shot up in orlando. 

Even tho the time to make this point is not immediately after a shooting, some of the politicians over there have a point. When ur part of a group that detonates bombs in crowded markets for style points....along with the active shooter stuff.....I mean its eventually gonna come back on ya. 

I agree, I don’t condone the senseless killing of innocent people in any way, shape or form.

It was a deranged individual(s) that murdered those Muslims people.

However, on average there are 11 Christians murdered everyday by people of the Islamic faith.

5CB1AEF6-C39E-48F9-8A5D-5A26983D817A.jpeg

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Not exactly the most unbiased source...

and before you get your panties in a bunch, there are more terror attacks by  muslims than christians. 

a hell of a lot more

If you want to make a good point though, don't go so hard into the biased source thing

But its obviously true. 

I doubt even you would try to pretend otherwise.

WSS

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Not exactly the most unbiased source...

and before you get your panties in a bunch, there are more terror attacks by  muslims than christians. 

If you want to make a good point though, don't go so hard into the biased source thing

E7855C8F-A42F-433D-9214-AE81ED8DF3A2.png

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Like way, way, way more. You needed to include at least one "way more" to prove your sincerity.

It's not a secret. Muslims have openly professed that the tenets of Islam call for the "takeover of the world".

It's not a reason or excuse, but as it became evident to him by the heavy migration of Muslims throughout Europe and his country, in his deranged mind it becomes just cause to do what he did. The way he sees it...fuck em all.

cartoon259.jpg

Archived