THE BROWNS BOARD

Senate votes to block the fake emergency

cccjwh

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

No u don't. And neither does trump, I think he's threatened lawsuits over it. Look, I'm going to tentatively side with trump on this one unless ofc the Mueller report confirms collusion. If it doesn't, then u have to stand on principle and acknowledge the Mueller investigation was about collusion.

U should realize The dems want the report released because they "know" it has potentially VERY damaging info on Trump. Not necessarily criminal just info that highlights he prob lied about himself during the campaign. They already know some of the stuff that's in there and they've been furiously figuring out how to get it public. 

I fir one would personally love to see it but I know full well another precedent gets set. Special counsels aren't dragnets. The only thing I'd like to see Congress do is compel the tax returns. That's common practice and he's a clown for withholding that and ur all clowns for giving him a pass on that. 

I do. The idea that dems "know" it has damaging info is not persuasive enough for me not to want to see it.  Don't care what they think they know. Trump had stated just last month it was completely up to Barr, so I don't know where you got the idea that Trump may threaten lawsuits.  

I'd almost bet there are some libs out there who don't want to see it over fear of it being a nothingburger...not knowing keeps them in their comfortable spot.

18 hours ago, cccjwh said:

WASHINGTON — The Senate on Thursday easily voted to overturn President Trump’s declaration of a national emergency at the southwestern border, delivering a bipartisan rebuke to what lawmakers in both parties deemed executive overreach by a president determined to build his border wall over Congress’s objections.

The 59-41 vote on the House-passed measure sets up the first veto of Mr. Trump’s presidency. It was not overwhelming enough to override Mr. Trump’s promised veto, but Congress has now voted to block a presidential emergency declaration for the first time — and on one of the core promises that animated Mr. Trump’s political rise, the vow to build a wall between the United States and Mexico.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/14/us/politics/senate-vote-trump-national-emergency.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/14/romney-alexander-national-emergency-1221317   no pay wall

Author makes a good case that this fake emergency is unconstitutional using Bill's line item veto ruling.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/433923-national-emergency-funding-of-border-wall-is-unconstitutional

Yet none of your links explain how the border crisis is a "fake emergency"...which you so boldly declared in the thread title.

Why don't you explain it to us then...and don't go with  "because Jim Acosta went to the border and didn't see anyone cross."lol

Amazing how many of you tards fell for that.

11 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Yet none of your links explain how the border crisis is a "fake emergency"...which you so boldly declared in the thread title.

Why don't you explain it to us then...and don't go with  "because Jim Acosta went to the border and didn't see anyone cross."lol

Amazing how many of you tards fell for that.

I'm sorry fox news viewer. To use the words of the fucking moron himself.

“I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn’t need to do this. But I’d rather do it much faster” - Cheetos Jesus

I know you weren't told about this but, here is what has already passed Congress. The only thing that didn't get passed was CJ's personal monument. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/whats-in-the-massive-border-security-and-funding-bill

Border barriers

• $1.375 billion in funds, all for projects in the Rio Grande Valley.
  • This would fund 55 miles of barriers, partly on land and partly on levees because of what is left there.
  • Those barriers can’t be built in several parks or nature reserves, including the National Butterfly Center.
  • The Department of Homeland Security must consult with several small cities that are in line for new fencing about designs — at least until Sept. 30, 2019.

Border/customs agents

• Funds 200 border patrol agents who were hired earlier this year.
  • Does not fund new border patrol agents for the rest of the year.
  • Funds 600 new customs agents for this year. The bill also funds additional recruiting to help fill some 600 open slots.
  • Total new customs agents: the goal is 1,200.

Detention, detainees

• Funds space to detain a daily average of 45,274 people for the year. (Current funding covers 49,000 detainees per day. Last year it was 40,000. (Here’s more on that issue.)
  • A 22-percent increase in alternatives to detention program. (That covers up to 100,000 people, an increase from 82,000 last year).
  • $30 million for family case management support.
  • $192 million for a new Customs and Border Protection processing and holding site in El Paso, Texas, meant especially for families and unaccompanied minors.

Treatment of detainees

• The 609-page report (officially called the “Explanatory Statement”) accompanying the bill includes some unusual language referencing detainee conditions. This report is part of the official guidance Congress sends agencies.
  • Ice boxes and cages: Customs and Border Protection’s “facilities should be equipped with appropriate temperature controls and avoid chain-link fence-type enclosures.”
  • Blankets and warmth: “CBP is encouraged to use a more appropriate blanket type than currently used.”

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

• ICE gets 112 new health staff at detention facilities.
  • Requires agency to file weekly reports on detainees and a monthly report on family separations and minor referrals.
  • An increase of $95 million over last year for “custody operations” (a 3 percent increase over last year).

Immigration courts

• Funding for 50 new judges over last year’s amount.
  • Priority for hiring must be in highest workload areas.

Humanitarian relief at the border

• $414 million in funding for humanitarian aid.
  • That includes $128 million for medical staff for Customs and Border Protection, $40 million for food, formula and diapers and $24 million for increased transportation between detention facilities.

Non-border items

• Gives 1.9 percent federal worker pay raise for calendar year 2019 (retroactive to January). Vice President Mike Pence gets the same raise, and got his own section in the bill.
  • $1 billion increase for the census.
  • Six days of postal service delivery. (No change).
  • Transportation Security Administration: 1,144 new TSA officers, 50 new canine teams and 203 new hi-tech CT (computed technology) scanners.
  • Marijuana: keeps a past provision banning the Drug Enforcement Administration from making arrests for medical marijuana in states where it is legal.
  • Abortion: keeps Hyde Amendment language, which blocks federal funding for abortions except to save the life of the mother or in cases of rape or incest.

except they won't give the border agents the wall, which is WHAT THEY WANT.

Border patrol chief: Wall will 'most certainly' help secure southern ...

President Trump's proposed border wall will help federal agencies secure the ... "We already have many miles, over 600 miles of barrier along the border. ... A lot of the areas along the border are very difficult for us to access," Provost said. "It's ...

Border Patrol union president speaks up in support of Trump's border ...

Jan 14, 2019 - Judd, a 21-year veteran of the U.S. Border Patrol, has helped to validate ... that a wall at the southern border is urgently needed to stop what they've ... “So, Brandon, I've known him from the beginning,” Trump said during a ...
Dec 13, 2018 - The head of the U.S. Border Patrol said Sen. Chuck Schumer, Sen. Bernie Sanders and others on the left are incorrect when they claim a wall is ...

Democrats ignore the wall wishes of the people who know the border ...

Jan 21, 2019 - Agents at the border say they want more of it. The White ... So far, this is what Democrats have indicated they support. Border agents want wall.

the anti wall crap is just dirty destructive politics, as usual, by the left.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/02/border-patrol-dhs-trump-wall-steel-fence/

Democrats have seized on Trump’s tweet about steel slats to accuse him of breaking his campaign promises about the wall. House Minority Leader and soon-to-be Speaker Nancy Pelosi joked last week that Trump’s wall has turned into a “beaded curtain.”

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the anti wall crap is just dirty destructive politics, as usual, by the left.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/02/border-patrol-dhs-trump-wall-steel-fence/

Democrats have seized on Trump’s tweet about steel slats to accuse him of breaking his campaign promises about the wall. House Minority Leader and soon-to-be Speaker Nancy Pelosi joked last week that Trump’s wall has turned into a “beaded curtain.”

Was Pelosi able to say  that whole stupid sentence about the wall being a beaded curtain without having a brain freeze? 

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry Beavis, I don't support illegal immigration either. I support the Constitution. I don't like a would be dictator trying to disregard it so he build a monument to himself. 

You've done that twice, Rhodes scholar and war hero, you do understand who calling someone else Beavis would make you, right?

So maybe you could quote the portion of the Constitution that would prohibit building a border wall to keep out the illegals? I'm assuming you also have a law degree.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You've done that twice, Rhodes scholar and war hero, you do understand who calling someone else Beavis would make you, right?

So maybe you could quote the portion of the Constitution that would prohibit building a border wall to keep out the illegals? I'm assuming you also have a law degree.

WSS

Congress control the money, Beavis.

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

Go back to the first post of this thread and actual read the article or you can do some more personal attacks and memes. 

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

lol..Butthead goes by the same alternate constitution Nancy does.

Except that I disagree that it takes a lot of effort for her to remain stupid. It comes naturally.

Image result for nancy pelosi wall meme

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

lol..Butthead goes by the same alternate constitution Nancy does.

Except that I disagree that it takes a lot of effort for her to remain stupid. It comes naturally.

Image result for nancy pelosi wall meme

Well I answered your question and showed you were wrong and what does the fox news viewer do? They post a meme, every time. And of course your stupid meme is a fraud. You losers really have no principles at all. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/12/meme-spreads-bogus-pelosi-quote-on-border-wall/

“Building a Wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals,” reads the purported quote, featured in a meme shared in numerous Facebook posts. The meme doubles down by adding: “Yes, she actually said that.”

There’s no evidence to support that claim. We could find no record of Pelosi ever making that statement, which has circulated for months — despite previous fact-checking efforts by Snopes, PolitiFact and the Weekly Standard.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I'm sorry fox news viewer. To use the words of the fucking moron himself.

“I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn’t need to do this. But I’d rather do it much faster” - Cheetos Jesus

I know you weren't told about this but, here is what has already passed Congress. The only thing that didn't get passed was CJ's personal monument. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/whats-in-the-massive-border-security-and-funding-bill

Border barriers

• $1.375 billion in funds, all for projects in the Rio Grande Valley.
  • This would fund 55 miles of barriers, partly on land and partly on levees because of what is left there.
  • Those barriers can’t be built in several parks or nature reserves, including the National Butterfly Center.
  • The Department of Homeland Security must consult with several small cities that are in line for new fencing about designs — at least until Sept. 30, 2019.

Border/customs agents

• Funds 200 border patrol agents who were hired earlier this year.
  • Does not fund new border patrol agents for the rest of the year.
  • Funds 600 new customs agents for this year. The bill also funds additional recruiting to help fill some 600 open slots.
  • Total new customs agents: the goal is 1,200.

Detention, detainees

• Funds space to detain a daily average of 45,274 people for the year. (Current funding covers 49,000 detainees per day. Last year it was 40,000. (Here’s more on that issue.)
  • A 22-percent increase in alternatives to detention program. (That covers up to 100,000 people, an increase from 82,000 last year).
  • $30 million for family case management support.
  • $192 million for a new Customs and Border Protection processing and holding site in El Paso, Texas, meant especially for families and unaccompanied minors.

Treatment of detainees

• The 609-page report (officially called the “Explanatory Statement”) accompanying the bill includes some unusual language referencing detainee conditions. This report is part of the official guidance Congress sends agencies.
  • Ice boxes and cages: Customs and Border Protection’s “facilities should be equipped with appropriate temperature controls and avoid chain-link fence-type enclosures.”
  • Blankets and warmth: “CBP is encouraged to use a more appropriate blanket type than currently used.”

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

• ICE gets 112 new health staff at detention facilities.
  • Requires agency to file weekly reports on detainees and a monthly report on family separations and minor referrals.
  • An increase of $95 million over last year for “custody operations” (a 3 percent increase over last year).

Immigration courts

• Funding for 50 new judges over last year’s amount.
  • Priority for hiring must be in highest workload areas.

Humanitarian relief at the border

• $414 million in funding for humanitarian aid.
  • That includes $128 million for medical staff for Customs and Border Protection, $40 million for food, formula and diapers and $24 million for increased transportation between detention facilities.

Non-border items

• Gives 1.9 percent federal worker pay raise for calendar year 2019 (retroactive to January). Vice President Mike Pence gets the same raise, and got his own section in the bill.
  • $1 billion increase for the census.
  • Six days of postal service delivery. (No change).
  • Transportation Security Administration: 1,144 new TSA officers, 50 new canine teams and 203 new hi-tech CT (computed technology) scanners.
  • Marijuana: keeps a past provision banning the Drug Enforcement Administration from making arrests for medical marijuana in states where it is legal.
  • Abortion: keeps Hyde Amendment language, which blocks federal funding for abortions except to save the life of the mother or in cases of rape or incest.

Gee wiz, that's a lot of stuff there!.. so it must not be a "fake emergency" after all huh? Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

So your logic is to foolishly spend is it? And when attempts to cross the border doubles, triples? Then what, more money???

Unless  illegals could walk through walls we wouldn't need more funding for detainees, immigration courts, humanitarian aid, more ICE agents...get it??? A wall would pay for itself.

Oh, and I rarely watch FOX. I don't need FOX News to tell me how corrupt and incredibly stupid the left is.

Enjoy, links provided.

The threats facing our borders are steeply rising and without stricter border security, our nation remains vulnerable to the drug and crime violence that proliferate along the U.S./Mexico border. According to Department of Homeland Security data[3], within the last three years, “DHS has seized 74 percent more currency, 41 percent more drugs, and 159 percent more weapons along the Southwest border as compared to fiscal years 2006-2008.”

Across the board, “The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) refuses entry[4] to 7 known or suspected terrorists every day, 50 every week, and 2,500 every year.” There has been[4] a 300% increase in unaccompanied alien children and a 600% increase in family units for fiscal year (FY) 2017. The Border Patrol also saw[4] a 73% increase in assaults on officers along the Southwest border for FY 2017.

Drug Activity

According to a Congressional Research Service Study[5]: “Mexican transnational criminal organizations (TCOs) ‘remain the greatest criminal drug threat to the United States; no other group is currently positioned to challenge them.’”

In Fiscal Year 2017 alone, six drug types accounted[6] for 96.1% of drug trafficking offenses: Meth (36.9%), Powder Cocaine (20.3%), Marijuana (14.1%), Crack Cocaine (8.2%), Heroin (13.8%), and Oxycodone (2.8%). In 2015, a total[7] of 1,555,552 lbs. of illegal drugs had been seized coming across the Southwest border. Among these drugs, there has been an increasing concern[7] regarding drugs contributing to the opioid drug abuse epidemic, such as heroin. According to[8] the Drug Enforcement Administration, “The SWB [Southwest border] remains the primary entry point for heroin into the United States.” In 2017, 7,979 kg of heroin were seized[8] nationwide, with 3,090 kg (39%) of that figure being seized at the Southwest border. Significantly, the DEA has recognized[8] that

MS-13

Additionally, gangs and gang violence continue[9] to pose dangers to American citizens. MS-13, a gang whose motto is to “kill, steal, rape, and control,” has a reputation[10] for particularly violent criminal activity. Over 10,000 MS-13 members are in the United States[11] conducting gang activities in at least 40 states and the District of Columbia. In November 2018, Texas reaffirmed[12] that MS-13 is a Tier One threat.

Within the United States, MS-13 gang members are involved[12] in “extortion, drug distribution, prostitution, robbery, and murder, as well as in more transnational illicit activity such as drug trafficking and human smuggling and trafficking.”

In a 2018 study[13], the Center for Immigration Studies reviewed 506 MS-13 members that were arrested or charged with crimes in 22 states. Of these[13], 207 MS-13 members were charged with murder; over 100 were accused of conspiracy/racketeering, and dozens of others were arrested for “drug trafficking, sex trafficking, attempted murder, sexual assaults, and extortion.” Out of the 506 MS-13 suspects[13], 126 were illegal immigrants, and 38 of the 207 murder suspects were illegal aliens. 120 out of the 506 MS-13 suspects arrived[13] as UACs (Unaccompanied Alien Children), including 48 of the murder suspects.

General Crimes

The crime level stemming from the Mexican-U.S. border causes concern for the safety of United States’ citizens. From 2016–2018, United States Customs and Border Protection reported[14] the following convictions: 2,205 for assault, battery, and domestic violence; 1,742 for burglary, robbery, larceny, theft, and fraud; 5,116 for driving under the influence; 14 for homicide and manslaughter; 15,199 for illegal entry and re-entry; 508 for illegal weapons possession, transport, trafficking; 370 for sexual offenses; 5,693 for other. Additionally, border apprehensions steadily increased[15] through 2018 from a low of 25,905 in January 2018 to 62,456 in November 2018.

Sex Trafficking

Sex trafficking is also a major concern with the United States-Mexico border. Currently, a minimum[16] of 47 sex-trafficking rings operate in Mexico. An estimated[16] 45,000 to 50,000 persons are trafficked into the U.S. yearly. According to the Department of State, Mexico is the primary country responsible[16] for sex trafficking within the United States.

These statistics constitute a tangible and incontrovertible manifestation of an increasing threat to our national security. The President’s declaration of a National Emergency is founded upon the legitimate concerns regarding multiple threats infiltrating our southern border.

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Ford O’Connell is a political analyst and Republican strategist. A seasoned campaign veteran at the local, state and national levels, Mr. O'Connell worked on the 2008 McCain-Palin presidential campaign.

Well who would know more about the democratic party than a Republican strategist? I guess you would take a Michigan fans opinion on how good of a school Ohio State is.  Non Cheetos Jesus you guys are fucking terrible. 

California county's sanctuary policy may have protected illegal immigrant before murder, documents show

The illegal immigrant arrested in last month's murder of a California woman apparently had been protected by the county's sanctuary policy before the killing, even though immigration officials had tried to detain him, documents provided to Fox News on Thursday suggest.

The suspect, Carlos Eduardo Arevalo Carranza, was arrested this past Monday in connection to the Feb. 28 stabbing death of 59-year-old Bambi Larson in San Jose. Following the arrest, San Jose Police Chief Eddie Garcia detailed the suspect’s extensive criminal history – including admitted gang ties – and noted that Carranza had been on the radar of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

An Oct. 9, 2018 detainer notice from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), shared with Fox News and “The Ingraham Angle” by a source with knowledge of the case, noted that Carranza, 24, was to be deported – but a second document dated the following day was stamped with a notice that the request was “NOT HONORED PER COUNTY POLICY.” The second document showed the request had been sent to Santa Clara County.

Fox News verified the authenticity of these documents with DHS. County officials did not respond to Fox News' requests for comment.

Carranza, described as a homeless man who had “stalked” Larson before the killing, had been deported in 2013, after DHS detained him at the Texas-Mexico border, but he later managed to re-enter the U.S., Garcia said.

In the following years, he was linked to a string of crimes, according to police. Among them: a 2015 burglary conviction in San Jose, a 2016 arrest for battery in Los Angeles and a 2017 conviction of false imprisonment in San Jose.

Garcia said Carranza had been on probation for possession of methamphetamine, paraphernalia, false imprisonment and burglary before the killing.

County officials have been at odds over who's to blame for failing to stop the suspect.

Garcia said at a news conference on Tuesday that his officers do not ask people their immigration status – and doing so in Carranza’s case would not have affected the results.

He continued: “We are here to protect and embrace our otherwise law-abiding, undocumented residents. We are not here nor should we be here to shield admitted gangsters or violent criminals regardless of immigration status.”

County Counsel James R. Williams said at a news conference on Wednesday that the burden for Carranza’s crime falls on federal officials, The Mercury News reported. “ICE should’ve gotten a warrant here. They could’ve gotten a warrant here,” he said. “And, the county’s practice has always been to honor warrants that are issued.”

He continued: “We are here to protect and embrace our otherwise law-abiding, undocumented residents. We are not here nor should we be here to shield admitted gangsters or violent criminals regardless of immigration status.”

County Counsel James R. Williams said at a news conference on Wednesday that the burden for Carranza’s crime falls on federal officials, The Mercury News reported. “ICE should’ve gotten a warrant here. They could’ve gotten a warrant here,” he said. “And, the county’s practice has always been to honor warrants that are issued.”

However, the Mercury News noted that the county jail ignored six requests by ICE to turn over Carranza. The documents obtained by Fox News suggest that was the case at least once.

The county’s policy on detainer requests states that it will “exercise its discretion to honor the request” if it finds that the detainee is convicted of a serious or violent felony offense.

11 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Gee wiz, that's a lot of stuff there!.. so it must not be a "fake emergency" after all huh? Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

So your logic is to foolishly spend is it? And when attempts to cross the border doubles, triples? Then what, more money???

Unless  illegals could walk through walls we wouldn't need more funding for detainees, immigration courts, humanitarian aid, more ICE agents...get it??? A wall would pay for itself.

Oh, and I rarely watch FOX. I don't need FOX News to tell me how corrupt and incredibly stupid the left is.

Enjoy, links provided.

The threats facing our borders are steeply rising and without stricter border security, our nation remains vulnerable to the drug and crime violence that proliferate along the U.S./Mexico border. According to Department of Homeland Security data[3], within the last three years, “DHS has seized 74 percent more currency, 41 percent more drugs, and 159 percent more weapons along the Southwest border as compared to fiscal years 2006-2008.”

Across the board, “The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) refuses entry[4] to 7 known or suspected terrorists every day, 50 every week, and 2,500 every year.” There has been[4] a 300% increase in unaccompanied alien children and a 600% increase in family units for fiscal year (FY) 2017. The Border Patrol also saw[4] a 73% increase in assaults on officers along the Southwest border for FY 2017.

Drug Activity

According to a Congressional Research Service Study[5]: “Mexican transnational criminal organizations (TCOs) ‘remain the greatest criminal drug threat to the United States; no other group is currently positioned to challenge them.’”

In Fiscal Year 2017 alone, six drug types accounted[6] for 96.1% of drug trafficking offenses: Meth (36.9%), Powder Cocaine (20.3%), Marijuana (14.1%), Crack Cocaine (8.2%), Heroin (13.8%), and Oxycodone (2.8%). In 2015, a total[7] of 1,555,552 lbs. of illegal drugs had been seized coming across the Southwest border. Among these drugs, there has been an increasing concern[7] regarding drugs contributing to the opioid drug abuse epidemic, such as heroin. According to[8] the Drug Enforcement Administration, “The SWB [Southwest border] remains the primary entry point for heroin into the United States.” In 2017, 7,979 kg of heroin were seized[8] nationwide, with 3,090 kg (39%) of that figure being seized at the Southwest border. Significantly, the DEA has recognized[8] that “ince 2015 most of the heroin sold in the U.S. is from Mexico.”

MS-13

Additionally, gangs and gang violence continue[9] to pose dangers to American citizens. MS-13, a gang whose motto is to “kill, steal, rape, and control,” has a reputation[10] for particularly violent criminal activity. Over 10,000 MS-13 members are in the United States[11] conducting gang activities in at least 40 states and the District of Columbia. In November 2018, Texas reaffirmed[12] that MS-13 is a Tier One threat.

Within the United States, MS-13 gang members are involved[12] in “extortion, drug distribution, prostitution, robbery, and murder, as well as in more transnational illicit activity such as drug trafficking and human smuggling and trafficking.”

In a 2018 study[13], the Center for Immigration Studies reviewed 506 MS-13 members that were arrested or charged with crimes in 22 states. Of these[13], 207 MS-13 members were charged with murder; over 100 were accused of conspiracy/racketeering, and dozens of others were arrested for “drug trafficking, sex trafficking, attempted murder, sexual assaults, and extortion.” Out of the 506 MS-13 suspects[13], 126 were illegal immigrants, and 38 of the 207 murder suspects were illegal aliens. 120 out of the 506 MS-13 suspects arrived[13] as UACs (Unaccompanied Alien Children), including 48 of the murder suspects.

General Crimes

The crime level stemming from the Mexican-U.S. border causes concern for the safety of United States’ citizens. From 2016–2018, United States Customs and Border Protection reported[14] the following convictions: 2,205 for assault, battery, and domestic violence; 1,742 for burglary, robbery, larceny, theft, and fraud; 5,116 for driving under the influence; 14 for homicide and manslaughter; 15,199 for illegal entry and re-entry; 508 for illegal weapons possession, transport, trafficking; 370 for sexual offenses; 5,693 for other. Additionally, border apprehensions steadily increased[15] through 2018 from a low of 25,905 in January 2018 to 62,456 in November 2018.

Sex Trafficking

Sex trafficking is also a major concern with the United States-Mexico border. Currently, a minimum[16] of 47 sex-trafficking rings operate in Mexico. An estimated[16] 45,000 to 50,000 persons are trafficked into the U.S. yearly. According to the Department of State, Mexico is the primary country responsible[16] for sex trafficking within the United States.

These statistics constitute a tangible and incontrovertible manifestation of an increasing threat to our national security. The President’s declaration of a National Emergency is founded upon the legitimate concerns regarding multiple threats infiltrating our southern border.

I'm sorry, I'll wait until you own up to your fake meme. 

8 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What a non surprise, a piece of shit that doesn't own up to their mistakes.

nobody on this board needs your ignorant slutty remarks, you warped-minded heifer.

7 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

What a non surprise, a piece of shit that doesn't own up to their mistakes.

Yeah just keep goin there liberal.

Again, So your logic is to foolishly spend is it? And when attempts to cross the border doubles, triples? Then what, more funding???

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Congress control the money, Beavis.

“No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 9, clause 7

Go back to the first post of this thread and actual read the article or you can do some more personal attacks and memes. 

Here ya go. Read through this. It should keep you busy for awhile.

50 USC 1601-1651.pdf

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Here ya go. Read through this. It should keep you busy for awhile.

50 USC 1601-1651.pdf

You understand that you still haven't admitted the meme was fake, right. You typed the opposite of admitting it. The law you are reference itself could be unconstitutional but have not been challenge. Go back to original post of thread. The same reason Clinton's line item veto was ruled unconstitutional will be the reason Trump's fake emergency will be ruled unconstitutional. POUS can not take the power of the purse away from congress.

Archived