• New England Patriots-L
  • New York Jets-W
  • Arizona Cardinals-W
  • Denver Broncos-W
  • San Francisco 49ers-W
  • Baltimore Ravens-L
  • Cincinnati Bengals-W
  • Pittsburgh Steelers-W

So im going with a ridiculous projection of 12-4...

However... 10-6 would probably be more realistic.. 9-7, 8-8 would be a disappointment, but not the end of the world

Pretty close to my predictions in another thread that didn't live very long..

I had us at 11-6.. I had us winning the Seattle game. And losing away to Pittsburgh(just because of history) and San Fran, because I feel they are going to be tough next year..  And then Ratbirds away. Winning the AFC north because the rest of the division is going to lose a lot more games this year.. 

I'm guessing the growing pains associated with a 2nd year QB and 1st year HC will result in a 9-7 season....... The current expectations by almost everyone are just too high. 

2 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Wanna wait for the draft?..... at least?

Yup... A fools errand at this point.

As long as the progress is on a sharp incline, Baker probably will have some more growing pains. But with the additions of OBJ,Hunt, sure it will lesson them. Like someone else said, see what the draft brings, and the rest of free agency. Vegas sayin14-1 odds now? Thats just crazy. All i'm hoping and looking for is game to game improvement,the O AND D to be cohesive, and for Baker to keep this ship straight on course, and to squash any "me or I" Bs that arises.

Honestly I can "theoreticslly" see us going 16-0. The offense is going to score 30+pts a game. I mean theres almost no doubt about it. If they don't it's an offensive scheme question. Srsly Hue could easily steer this offense to those numbers. It all rests on the defense. I was worried about our run D awhile ago but now I'm not sure it matters since teams are gonna ge down 7 before the coach can even get his headset on right.....teams won't be able to run much once Baker starts lighting that scoreboard up. 

And I'm not going homer here either. Scrap obj and this offense was still gonna be stupid good with chubb and hunt keeping teams from dropping too many guys in coverage. Only thing that can fuckbthis up is Baker getting hurt. We'd better have a vet on staff that can manage the offense.

I'd bring McCown back in a heartbeat. He can still hand the ball off and PA over the top.

Archived