THE BROWNS BOARD

Newtown families allowed to sue Remington

21 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

We agreed on bumpstocks being banned. For me it was because I cannot support anything that will take a semi automatic and make it mimic an  automatic. Although I agree with the slippery slope argument by Logic who disagreed with the ban it is a personal thing with me.

I have a huge disagreement with you on this issue. My battle has always been to keep semi automatic weapons legal. This is the real slippery slope when you start banning one type of a semi automatic that really opens that door to eventually banning all semi automatics. The fact of the matter is the so called assault military style rifles are not much different than other semi automatic hunting rifles in design except it is scary looking to some with the military look (which many of the features are cosmetic). It is not a real military automatic rifle. If someone for example is a veteran and likes the style of a military rifle because it is what they are used to and they are law abiding citizens why should that right be taken away? 

Considering all the stuff Tex gets wrong or doesn't understand, you'd think a military man would at least understand that.

Hey Tex, you didn't vote for Sheila Jackson Lee did you???

Image result for sheila jackson lee meme

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

Considering all the stuff Tex gets wrong or doesn't understand, you'd think a military man would at least understand that.

Hey Tex, you didn't vote for Sheila Jackson Lee did you???

Image result for sheila jackson lee meme

Got to be frustrating for those damn Republicans. Crack and gang violence and sickle cell anemia haven't put a dent in them so far.

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Got to be frustrating for those damn Republicans. Crack and gang violence and sickle cell anemia haven't put a dent in them so far.

WSS

I hope she catches the next disease Republicans invent to kill black people. She's managed to thwart them all so far.

Archived