THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Sign Kush

darren15

Needed a backup.....So this could be good,

And for what its worth,  he was a backup most of his career.....but did start 7 games for the Bears in 2018.

Also....he has never been called for a holding penalty in his 5 years in the league, playing in 33 games.  (He was out injured for a whole season apparently in 2017...but as noted, he did start half the year last year.

here's another guy drafted by Dorsey in KC in 2013. In the 6th round #170..Also looks like Dorsey also cut Kush in 2015 after drafting G/C Mitch Morse.KC fans seemed to have high praise for the guy when cut. From the game photos I've seen, Kush could also back-up Tretter at Center if needed.Played Center at KC till Morse showed up and also at Bears.Dude looks solid at 6'4" 317..Bonus==Wife not to shabby..looks to be carrying a 1 child trophy..Welcome Kush family!! 

5 hours ago, gumby73 said:

here's another guy drafted by Dorsey in KC in 2013.

Bingo...

At this point I am wondering how MG is still on our roster...

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Here are the worst deals so far from FA according to this guy. Glad to see we are on the correct end of the first of the worst.

https://thecomeback.com/nfl/the-six-worst-moves-thus-far-in-nfl-free-agency.html

Odd that an FA article included a trade... and they did not exactly pan the NYG end of the deal at that.

On the Raiders signing Trent Brown away from the Pats... You'd think they'd have learned something from NYG's fiasco with Solder last year.

7 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Odd that an FA article included a trade... and they did not exactly pan the NYG end of the deal at that.

The fact that they listed it first in what appears to be a decreasing level of bad deals makes me think they rated it worst for the Giants, though it went unstated.

16 hours ago, The Gipper said:

ZZ Top inspired pick up. I’m just looking for some Kush

6 hours ago, darren15 said:

OHHHHHHHH WHATTTA KUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:D You know with my mountaineering tag line interest- the first thing I thought of was the Hindu Kush mountain range... Guy even has a mountain named after him...   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_Kush

For Gipper's trivia. K2 the second highest mountain in the world, is part of that range, and the Khyber Pass cuts through it....  

Image result for kush mountain image

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

K2 the second highest mountain in the world, is part of that range, and the Khyber Pass cuts through it....  

Image result for kush mountain image

Now i know how Joe Flacco feels leaving god awful Dolt-more dirt paths for years, now ending up in Denver.. that's a amazing picture of it,..where's Joe?

4 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Now i know how Joe Flacco feels leaving god awful Dolt-more dirt paths for years, now ending up in Denver.. that's a amazing picture of it,..where's Joe?

I dunno know- maybe somewhere in Pakistan, where that picture is from?  

Now you got me on a mountaineering roll, which is dangerous, and probably boring for the rest of you.  There's a mountaineering thing called The Seven Summits. If you have the requisite endurance (and tons of money) the goal is to stand on the high point of all seven continents. Obviously Mount Everest being the Crown Jewel- to literally stand on top of the world. Dick Bass in the 1980s (and the owner of Snowbird Ski Resort in Utah) was the first to accomplish the feat. The book of the same name is an interesting read. However, as some guy pointed out- a much tougher feat would be to stand on the second highest point of each continent. OK, just getting to Antarctica is a major challenge, but Tyree is tougher than Vinson (Vinson is 2,000' higher than anything in the continental States with temperatures way below zero BTW), Mount Kenya WAY harder than Kilimanjaro (highest mountain in the world you can hike up to the top of), Mount Logan harder than Denali in North America, and K2 harder than Everest (the fatality rate attempting K2 is higher than Everest). It's called "The Savage Mountain". It got the name K2 because the area was so remote when the initial European surveyors came through, even the locals didn't have a name for it.  

K2 2006b.jpg

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hey the guy loves goose hunting, fishing and has his own smoker/trailer. Drives a Jeep to take his 3 kids along. Love those down to earth OLs who require no adoring audience to get it done.👍

Cannot imagine any geese becoming Browns fans then

Archived