Sign in to follow this  
jbluhm86

Partisan Hate Is Becoming a National Crisis

28 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Why don't u post pics of what u and cal get up to on Saturdays at the truckstops?

You post some pics to of your sex change.😂

I don't want to hear or see anything about ccc mz the pussy shep slut-minded heifer and cleve having a sick sexfest.

Although, Cleve might be a slut-minded heifer, too; that would explain a lot.

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Although, Cleve might be a slut-minded heifer, too; that would explain a lot.

God I love it when old people try flame....😂

well, I suppose you have to go look up "heifer" but it isn't asking too much, is it?

or, maybe it is....

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, I suppose you have to go look up "heifer" but it isn't asking too much, is it?

or, maybe it is....

I know what a heifer is u ole hillbilly willy simpleton. It's cute watching u flail

yep, you googled it. lol

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'll be wearing my intermediate kilt on Sunday from 4 until 7 in Medina at the on tap.

WSS

I'm tempted to show up and just yell "typical Steve!!!"

ah - my brother-in-law lives in medina...maybe....

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

or, maybe it is....

Speaking of cattle,  you'd be surprised at how many don't know the difference between a bull and a steer.

I bet some of the steers around here don't have the balls to tell you what they think the difference is without looking it up.

• Haha 1

On 3/14/2019 at 4:25 PM, cccjwh said:

Partisan Hate Is Becoming a National Crisis

Shortly after the Senate vote, Trump tweeted: "I look forward to VETOING the just passed Democrat inspired Resolution which would OPEN BORDERS while increasing Crime, Drugs, and Trafficking in our Country." He further thanked "all of the Strong Republicans who voted to support Border Security and our desperately needed WALL!"

Trump urged Republicans to stand with him ahead of the vote, tweeting “a vote for today’s resolution by Republican Senators is a vote for Nancy Pelosi, Crime, and the Open Border Democrats!”

And so it is. What's your point? And frankly if the Republicans are going to act like Democrats who cares if they lose power?

WSS

13 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Speaking of cattle,  you'd be surprised at how many don't know the difference between a bull and a steer.

I bet some of the steers around here don't have the balls to tell you what they think the difference is without looking it up.

I have had lots of fun over the years messing with UT-Austin fans who have no idea that they have a ball-less bull for a mascot. Usually they don't believe it, but now thanks to google they can feel instant embarrassment. 🧐😂

http://www.clovermeadowsbeef.com/cow-heifer-steer-bull/

• Like 1