THE BROWNS BOARD

Game on Cleveland

Pat Mahomo

15 minutes ago, Pat Mahomo said:

Looking forward to many Chiefs Vs Browns AFC title games at Arrowhead in the coming decade.  Going to be fun.  

Chefs  boiled away their entire defense it seems.  WTF is up with that?

Ergo, it seems it may be the Browns/Jets or Browns/Jags

Besides, you just proved that you can blow your home field advantage...so why should the Browns be worried?

26 minutes ago, Pat Mahomo said:

Looking forward to many Chiefs Vs Browns AFC title games at Arrowhead in the coming decade.  Going to be fun.  

Welcome back.  :)  I think we can match you in offensive firepower now. I'm sure you realize by now you need a defense to win a championship. The good news for both the Browns and Chiefs is Brady can't play forever. 

1 hour ago, Pat Mahomo said:

Not unless ya'll find some D in the draft... both OAK and SD LAC are coming for ya.

On 3/13/2019 at 2:55 PM, Pat Mahomo said:

Another Chief bites the dust?

http://dailysnark.com/chiefs-wr-tyreek-hill-under-investigation-for-child-abuse/?fbclid=IwAR1gW1fcVviFcZJpMV2zdrCfSQFArAXUVLl0v-OnJvIbjC8rWOnEaRSNxY0

OMGGG!!!.. Sick mother fucker!!!... if true.. He's done forever in the NFL... that's a 15-20 sentence I believe...

ouch! t.hill..your a 5th round superstar started out making 450k,540k,630k. Finally getting to see some of your worth dollars this season of 1.965M... Rumor was Rosenhaus & Chiefs were working on a fat contract re-do...now this..watch how fast this news moves...your move Goodell..and quickly

2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

ouch! t.hill..your a 5th round superstar started out making 450k,540k,630k. Finally getting to see some of your worth dollars this season of 1.965M... Rumor was Rosenhaus & Chiefs were working on a fat contract re-do...now this..watch how fast this news moves...your move Goodell..and quickly

If true.. hes done.. no doubt about it...

so far JD has handled the 1) Callaway case in a professional manner.imo..damn i hope the kid can continue to stay clean 2) Gordon, JD was dead right. and 3) I wonder 'really' what jd 'knew' about the Peppers 2 cases? (reports looked pretty clean,imo,but..)  1 is his, and the 2 not's, are gone along with Zeidler.. soon besides Bitonio & Myles,Ogun & Schobert they will all carry Jd's labels.. Njoku got the dreaded vote of confidence on his blocking.Duke/Ogbah on known trading block.Could Kirksey/DeValve be next? stay tuned.. 

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article227983684.html

A little  more detail than The Daily Snark "article".

The juvi in question is the couples 3-yo son who has a broken arm.

We shall see...

And remember AP basically got a season for drawing blood using a "switch". Now it seems he uses a belt???

36 minutes ago, ATOM said:

we gotta get that guy

That's not even funny.. Were talking about a child here , nimrod!

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Whew- I saw that crawl line on ESPN and I thought they were talking about Hunt. If it's Hill, and the allegations are true- the Chiefs are in big trouble on both sides of the ball. Minus Hill, Houston and Ford, as Tour said they need serious defensive help. Who's their #2 WR?  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Whew- I saw that crawl line on ESPN and I thought they were talking about Hunt. If it's Hill, and the allegations are true- the Chiefs are in big trouble on both sides of the ball. Minus Hill, Houston and Ford, as Tour said they need serious defensive help. Who's their #2 WR?  

Without Hill they're fucked.. No one to take the pressure off the Offense.. I don't want to sound silly.. but .. The AFC could be ours.... Theyre doing about as bad as the Giants but.. In a completely different way.. I feel bad for Reid and Mahomes...

12 hours ago, nickers said:

hasnt been proven yet,,,, if true he will never step on a nfl field again (maybe)

First -  If Hill is implicated in child abuse..he should be cut, suspended for life...all that.  Also, given his past, Hill doesn't really deserve the benefit of the doubt here....and also, even he isn't the perpetrator, it's a bad look when all this comes up and he is associated with it.  This needs scrutiny...but let's keep a few things straight here.  In the first report, it says Hills name, but that he isn't a suspect/closed.  The second report is interesting because by all accounts Hill isn't in town, and hasn't been, and wasn't when the second report comes out.  His name isn't on it.  Additionally, there have been social media pictures...that ALLEDGEDGLY show the kid with no broken arm...etc....i know you can post a picture, put a date on it...and it could be from any time...Anyhow....there is no way to say this is good.  Even if Hill is cleared....it's not good.

Second - LOL about anyone reporting our offense would be dead without Hill.  Hill is a very very good NFL player...but YOU GUYS should understand by now that the QB is what makes the thing go.  You just traded for OBJ...a top 3 WR for sure...the Giants had him and AND Saquon..and they sucked.  Because Manning Sucks.  The Patriots just won another super bowl with 3 slow white dudes,  a fading Gronk, and a bunch of RB's that aren't stars....because Brady is the man.  Patrick Mahomes is THE best QB in the NFL right now...Hill is a nice weapon to have.  And he doens't really matter that much because Mahomes will elevate anyone that is out there.  It would be a blow to the roster, but not the death of offense you want to make it out to be.

Last - ...not that it matters to Cleveland fans that much....but you are watching as we have let Dee Ford and Justin Houston go along with Eric Berry.  We were 31st in the NFL WITH THEM.  Ford is a talented, but very one dimensional player.  Berry is hurt and has barely played for us in two years.  Houston would be a good piece to have back, but he was a 21 million dollar cap hit....so the cap got him.  Mathiue is a major upgrade.  The team was awful against the run.  KC also blitzed less than anyone last year...relying on the 4 rushers to get there.  And we still couldn't stop the run....Our defense may not be anygood at all next year....but it wasn't this year.  They are going to try things differently.  It may work, or it may not..but it would be hard to be worse.  We are hardly the NY Giants.  

One more thing....KC plays in the AFC West...that division is about to be the easiest thing to keep winning year to year becasue of the QB situation.  Philip Rivers is getting old in a hurry....and no replacement on the roser.  Denver believe Joe Flacco is the man!  ...and Oakland has Derek Carr or maybe a questionable rookie not named Kyler Murray.  We'll be there annually.....

Inevitable that we run into Cleveland in the postseason some time soon.. Can't wait!  

4 minutes ago, Pat Mahomo said:

First -  If Hill is implicated in child abuse..he should be cut, suspended for life...all that.  Also, given his past, Hill doesn't really deserve the benefit of the doubt here....and also, even he isn't the perpetrator, it's a bad look when all this comes up and he is associated with it.  This needs scrutiny...but let's keep a few things straight here.  In the first report, it says Hills name, but that he isn't a suspect/closed.  The second report is interesting because by all accounts Hill isn't in town, and hasn't been, and wasn't when the second report comes out.  His name isn't on it.  Additionally, there have been social media pictures...that ALLEDGEDGLY show the kid with no broken arm...etc....i know you can post a picture, put a date on it...and it could be from any time...Anyhow....there is no way to say this is good.  Even if Hill is cleared....it's not good.

Second - LOL about anyone reporting our offense would be dead without Hill.  Hill is a very very good NFL player...but YOU GUYS should understand by now that the QB is what makes the thing go.  You just traded for OBJ...a top 3 WR for sure...the Giants had him and AND Saquon..and they sucked.  Because Manning Sucks.  The Patriots just won another super bowl with 3 slow white dudes,  a fading Gronk, and a bunch of RB's that aren't stars....because Brady is the man.  Patrick Mahomes is THE best QB in the NFL right now...Hill is a nice weapon to have.  And he doens't really matter that much because Mahomes will elevate anyone that is out there.  It would be a blow to the roster, but not the death of offense you want to make it out to be.

Last - ...not that it matters to Cleveland fans that much....but you are watching as we have let Dee Ford and Justin Houston go along with Eric Berry.  We were 31st in the NFL WITH THEM.  Ford is a talented, but very one dimensional player.  Berry is hurt and has barely played for us in two years.  Houston would be a good piece to have back, but he was a 21 million dollar cap hit....so the cap got him.  Mathiue is a major upgrade.  The team was awful against the run.  KC also blitzed less than anyone last year...relying on the 4 rushers to get there.  And we still couldn't stop the run....Our defense may not be anygood at all next year....but it wasn't this year.  They are going to try things differently.  It may work, or it may not..but it would be hard to be worse.  We are hardly the NY Giants.  

One more thing....KC plays in the AFC West...that division is about to be the easiest thing to keep winning year to year becasue of the QB situation.  Philip Rivers is getting old in a hurry....and no replacement on the roser.  Denver believe Joe Flacco is the man!  ...and Oakland has Derek Carr or maybe a questionable rookie not named Kyler Murray.  We'll be there annually.....

Inevitable that we run into Cleveland in the postseason some time soon.. Can't wait!  

All fair points I would say.

Archived