THE BROWNS BOARD

Eric Berry?

MLD Woody

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

I say we take chance and move back up into the first to get Devin White by giving them our first next year, Duke Johnson and some cash...

Unlike the NBA, you can't buy your way back up.....  to realistically get to #10, it would take our 2nd, 3rd, 1st next year and Duke to get a team to bite.... LOL, would the Giants trade us their #6 for that? 

Short of a crackhead move of giving up our entire draft like Ditka did for Ricky Williams, there isn't any practical way of getting back into the top 15 this year. Low first is the best we can hope for, and even that would probably involve giving up the 2020 first. (Moving up to #22 to draft Brady Quinn cost the #36 and next year's first) 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Unlike the NBA, you can't buy your way back up.....  to realistically get to #10, it would take our 2nd, 3rd, 1st next year and Duke to get a team to bite.... LOL, would the Giants trade us their #6 for that? 

Short of a crackhead move of giving up our entire draft like Ditka did for Ricky Williams, there isn't any practical way of getting back into the top 15 this year. Low first is the best we can hope for, and even that would probably involve giving up the 2020 first. (Moving up to #22 to draft Brady Quinn cost the #36 and next year's first) 

I'll just say this.. It's fun to dream LOL...

10 hours ago, nickers said:

... move back up into the first to get Devin White by giving them our first next year, Duke Johnson and some cash...

image.png.a560bcd081204be64af6e72f8c215d2a.png

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I really liked Sandejo's play with MN...

48 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I really liked Sandejo's play with MN...

Sandejo... That rhymes with Pendejo!

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Nope.   I will either wait until you list them.....or until/unless they sign one of them.

I don't  want to go through click bait again, memory didn't last that long and it's a 4 screener.😛

Archived