THE BROWNS BOARD

NOOOOOOOOO

MLD Woody

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they got 2 picks and a replaceable player for one of the best WR's who's still young.    All reports from the "experts" say the Browns won this trade hands down.   Only someone who is sad to see his boy get traded would say he doesn't get the trade.

4 minutes ago, Mark O said:

they got 2 picks and a replaceable player for one of the best WR's who's still young.    All reports from the "experts" say the Browns won this trade hands down.   Only someone who is sad to see his boy get traded would say he doesn't get the trade.

Yeah but we also just lost a shot at Woody's ILB too.

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I get the trade. Of course I don't like seeing my guy go. I just didn't see safety as a spot with depth to trade. Was hoping we'd move Ogbah or Callaway or something

Calloway? Oh no. These three will be on the field at the same time. With Higgy and Perriman ready with fresh legs. 

Game over.

Z

2 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Calloway? Oh no. These three will be on the field at the same time. With Higgy and Perriman ready with fresh legs. 

Game over.

Z

Exactly. We now have a top 3 wr group. I’ll take that over a #17 pick, an extra 3rd rounder and a saftey that is average at best

28 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Well, I'm less than thrilled Mark, first impression was we gave up an awful lot- especially considering what the Steelers got for Antonio Brown. I'm in a wait and see mode. I can tell you for sure Landry and Baker are beyond thrilled. You can bet Jarvis was in Dorsey's ear, and had plenty of input on OBJ's character. 

A bit of history- in reverse. To get Julio Jones, Atlanta traded up from #24 to #6 (18 slots) and gave the Browns #24, their second & 4th, and first & 4th the following year. 

To get OBJ, the Browns Traded the #17 to the Giants. (moving down 32 slots to our second round pick), the low third we got from the Patriots, and Jabril. Sound about equal value? If you rate Beckham the same as Julio- I guess so.   

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

NOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!?

When I heard about this deal I thought of our "m" guy Woody!   :o

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My boy Gregg would have never let this happen

As London said, OBJ is our first round pick this year. We threw in our low third and Jabril to get him. 

LOL YEEAAAHHHH BOOOY!

This will be the biggest shit talking WR group the NFL has ever seen!!!!

Bark and the Bite!!!

PropheticG. 

Ya'll ready? :) Been waiting a long time for this. The damn world better not end. 

Dorsey is a DAWG@@

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As London said, OBJ is our first round pick this year. We threw in our low third and Jabril to get him. 

A 3rd that wasn’t even ours. And a below average safety, who is a useless kick returner 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Ha

Take your blue glasses off

Jabrilla was a HORRIBLE kick returner and, at best, an average safety. 

If they sign Earl Thomas. The Browns just got better at 3 positions

Safety, Kick Returner and WR

Archived