Canton Mike

OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

And Dave in his great wisdom hired our retread Pat Shur-loss HC to guide the Giants to- the #1 overall pick in the 2020 Draft?  I have to put them the leader in the Clubhouse for that dishonor at this early stage.  Listening to the recording of Good Morning Football from a couple days ago post OBJ trade, they said the Giants have Saquon and Eli- and not much else. Not enough. Winning now with Eli is "like expecting Old Yeller to win the Westminster Dog Show".  :D 

Precisely.    Where does it say that the Giants have to be good.

Did you know that the NFL went through the ENTIRE decade of the 1970s  with neither the Giants nor the Jets making the playoffs?   That is right, the whole City of New York went at least 10 consecutive years without a team making the playoffs........yet the NFL survived pretty well it seems to me.

So, no, we don't need the Giants to be any good.  They can suck for the next 10 years.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

More on White in my other thread coming soon...

Why bother....we really have no chance at all at him now.  We got Ray Ray and  Aloyisious Taylor (wtf ever name that begins with an A)

3 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

This is a completely different era.  We have to deal with the fact that time's changed and the majority of decent players are OBJ "like".  Do I like it, no.  But in order to be a decent team today, that's what we have to live with. 

I don't care what era this is.. Act like an adult..Be a man... Not a child.....

9 hours ago, darren15 said:

OK which one of you is this ?

don't you worry son..We will have Nickers & the poe-poe pick you up on game day... 🤩

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:23 PM, nickers said:

Great... We traded for a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!

What a moronic take.  Probably your worst in some time...and that's saying something.

GO BROWNS!!!

18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

My last thought....

If White falls to 17 in the draft, I will be pissed.

Ty Williams was in play. Signed a $44/4-yr deal with OAK.

White + Williams + Peppers + a 3rd > OBJ

Yep, Dorsey is killin' it.  That's still a steal for OBJ.

GO BROWNS!!!

9 hours ago, Suomi said:

What a moronic take.  Probably your worst in some time...and that's saying something.

GO BROWNS!!!

Go genuflect and kiss his balls.. Don't like what I'm posting.. Don't read it...