THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!

Canton Mike

3 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

This is a completely different era.  We have to deal with the fact that time's changed and the majority of decent players are OBJ "like".  Do I like it, no.  But in order to be a decent team today, that's what we have to live with. 

I don't care what era this is.. Act like an adult..Be a man... Not a child.....

9 hours ago, darren15 said:

OK which one of you is this ?

don't you worry son..We will have Nickers & the poe-poe pick you up on game day... 🤩

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:23 PM, nickers said:

Great... We traded for a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!

What a moronic take.  Probably your worst in some time...and that's saying something.

GO BROWNS!!!

18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

My last thought....

If White falls to 17 in the draft, I will be pissed.

Ty Williams was in play. Signed a $44/4-yr deal with OAK.

White + Williams + Peppers + a 3rd > OBJ

Yep, Dorsey is killin' it.  That's still a steal for OBJ.

GO BROWNS!!!

9 hours ago, Suomi said:

What a moronic take.  Probably your worst in some time...and that's saying something.

GO BROWNS!!!

Go genuflect and kiss his balls.. Don't like what I'm posting.. Don't read it...

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

Browns think 17 pick was just worth a 2nd rounder regarding value ...

Can't imagine anyone would think that the #17 as part of the package we gave up for the talent OBJ puts on a field was too much, so I have to conclude that someone in our FA is just piling on Gettleman.

Not that there's a need for us to pile on...

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/nfl-rumors-giants-gm-didnt-shop-browns-odell-beckham-trade-offer-49ers

OBJ is going to...

... "re-evaluate" parts of his his life. 

"I really need some time to vibe and just get away, process, re-evaluate some of the things in my life, as much has changed for me recently," Beckham wrote on Instagram. "I'm doin' amazing, thanks for askin'!!! I'm really just tryin' to get everything together and gather all my thoughts so I can take the next steps in my life to be the very, very, very best me moving forward."

The receiver also said that he was taking the break so he could get take an emotional vacation from everything that's happening in his life.

"I love you all so much, for the ones that follow and support I thank you all for that," Beckham wrote. "I'm takin' an emotional, mental, physical/blah blah blah vacation. I appreciate the love honestly, but at this moment for the next couple of days I'm goin' dark. I won't be around, phone is gone, with all due respect, please don't text/call/FaceTime unless it's of the utmost importance."

Of course, just because he wrote a cryptic Instagram message doesn't mean he's unhappy about being sent to Cleveland. However, former Giants running back Saquon Barkley apparently had an interesting conversation with Beckham shortly after the trade went down. On the night of the deal, the two former teammates FaceTime'd each other and here's how Barkley described Beckham's feelings on the trade. 

"I don't think he was really happy about it," Barkley told NJ.com on Tuesday. 

If Odell is unhappy, it's possible whole thing might just be about money. We saw Antonio Brown get rewarded with a new contract after he got traded and, according to NFL.com, Beckham is expecting the Browns to reward him with a similar raise. If the Browns aren't willing to do that, that could potentially cause some animosity between the two sides. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/odell-beckham-posts-cryptic-message-on-instagram-after-browns-trade-about-re-evaluating-some-things-in-my-life/

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Want a raise to beat what Browns got? I'd expect nothing less. $15 million is relatively peanuts.... 

Wish I had a bag of those peanuts

49 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Moving to Cleveland gave him a substantial raise in the much much lower cost of living

Yup, much lower taxes, and for what he was paying for housing in NY, he could probably put an offer in on LeBron's place.

Ask Odell, Baker isn't the only one who wakes up feeling dangerous

Posted: 7:10 PM, Mar 24, 2019
Updated: 35 minutes ago

https://www.news5cleveland.com/sports/ask-odell-baker-isnt-the-only-one-who-wakes-up-feeling-dangerous

CLEVELAND — Most people know that Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield often wakes up feeling a certain way, and it appears his habits are rubbing off on his fellow teammates, one in particular.

On Sunday evening, newly acquired Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. took to Twitter to share how he was feeling and it was pretty dangerous.

Mayfield, known for coining the catchphrase “I woke up feeling dangerous,” said the famous line during a postgame press conference last season.

When asked after a game if he knew in warmups that he would play so well, he humbly said, " When I woke up this morning, I was feeling pretty dangerous."

That "dangerous" mentality has been echoed throughout the city of Cleveland, inspiring Browns fans for a much different future for the team.

It seems Mayfield is not only good at inspiring the city, but also his teammates.

by Jack Winter March 25, 2019

https://clutchpoints.com/browns-news-odell-beckham-jr-promises-to-give-cleveland-his-all/

The NFL world was giddy earlier this month when the New York Giants finally caved under the pressure of an onerous rebuild and rumors of discontent by trading Odell Beckham, Jr.

Not only would the superstar wide receiver get a better opportunity to live up to his distinction as one of the league’s most gifted players while catching passes from rising star quarterback Baker Mayfield, but his presence on the Cleveland Browns – super aggressive in the opening days of the offseason – immediately made the league’s longest-suffering franchise more relevant than it had been in years.

Suddenly, the Browns were being talked about as perhaps the most exciting young team in football, with game-changing talent on both sides of the ball that even led some sports books to making them prohibitive favorites in the AFC North next season.

Beckham, though, didn’t quite share in that widespread excitement. In a deleted Instagram post last week, the three-time Pro Bowler wrote that he needed “some time to just vibe and get away” and “gather all my thoughts” after his trade to the Browns, which former Giants teammate Saquon Barkley said Beckham was not “really happy” about.

Less than a week later, Beckham’s mindset seems to have changed, sparked by a viral video of an exhilarated Browns fan’s audible yelps in reaction to news of the trade.

On 3/24/2019 at 8:31 PM, darren15 said:

Wonder when the presser will be

Good question... kinda weird that there hasn't already been one for this "impact" acquisition.

42 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Good question... kinda weird that there hasn't already been one for this "impact" acquisition.

It's not a good look considering what we gave up to get him... He should get off his kunt rag and quit acting like a victim already...

Just now, hoorta said:

No, OBJ if you misunderstood. There will be a ton of press run up to his Grand Entrance.  :)   

Pretty sure I "understood"... but lemme check...

Yup... I did... ;)