THE BROWNS BOARD

OBJ is a BROWN!!!!!

Canton Mike

If you're asking 'why Peppers'.... ?   Well, they need to replace Collins. 

Dorsey is comfortable with it because, like I said a couple years ago - the tweener collegiate pool is deep with players that man the nickel safety spot.    That being said, I was just starting to like Jabrill and in a weird way I'm sad to see him go.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

That's a ton of weapons and only one ball.   I hope Kitchens doesn't forget the running game.

And I pray now the Oline gets some depth in the draft and Corbett fills in nicely.     Nothing would kill this team more than to have playmakers in a way we haven't had in my lifetime only to see the Oline hold the team back.       

3 minutes ago, Louisville Slugger said:

Pratt, Hodge, and Watson are just as good if not better than the Devins. Hopefully Simmons falls due to injury to us in the 2nd and we land one of those 3 in the 3rd

funny you mention this.  I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today...     I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb.    And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.

Just now, tiamat63 said:

funny you mention this.  I've been watching White and noting plays for about 4 hours or so today...     I went through Auburn, Miami and Bama with a fine tooth comb.    And I'm really cooling on White as a pick.

With this trade we are totally out of the loop for White now.

Great... We traded for a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!

1 minute ago, nickers said:

Great... We drafted a SISSY who is a Locker room CANCER!.. This is gonna bite us in the ass!.. I'm not liking it one fucking bit!

jesus....   yeah...you have to be right.   Everyone in the world who gets PAID to write and talk about the NFL loves the trade for the Browns and yet you must be right because someone always has to be negative about everything.    Things like this remind me of why I stay away from here.

• Upvote 1