Jump to content
darren15

Perriman headed to Tampa Bay

Recommended Posts

One-year deal for 4 million dollars

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy with this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't find anything on the signing. Source?

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad he's back

Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

I can't find anything on the signing. Source?

Mike

Adam schefter Ian Rapoport among other reporters on Twitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alrighty then.   This does not mean the Browns will not still go after a big name WR....or draft one early on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rappaport has been wrong on all the AB stuff...id like another source hahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I looked all over & couldn't find a thing about his signing. Now, Perriman's signing is all over the place! It sounded too good to be true & I LOVE it!!

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GuNNerGatSKi said:

Pretty awesome when a guy wants to come back and takes a 1 year prove it deal here in CLEVELAND to continue reviving his career. 

You bet! I was beginning to wonder about him, but Perriman's signing on shows that he understands the value of the chemistry & success he experienced here. ANYWHERE else, that would have been a major question mark & a valuable bridge burned.

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy refused to sign with us prior to free agency.   Now that he's become a Cherio floating in the milk he's decided to come back.  

Good for both sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if he fired Rosenhaus? Early indications were he was seeking a ridiculous deal. I think if he continues to develop he can be a legit #1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good deal.. I like this kid.. He's got some wheels.. 4.2 speed.. That's just sick!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nickers said:

Good deal.. I like this kid.. He's got some wheels.. 4.2 speed.. That's just sick!!

If they could just get him to run crisp routes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perriman now wants out of his deal after we have signed Beckham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GuNNerGatSKi said:

Pretty awesome when a guy wants to come back and takes a 1 year prove it deal here in CLEVELAND to continue reviving his career. 

 

15 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Perriman now wants out of his deal after we have signed Beckham

There's only one football,  Perriman balls out, no way we can afford him Odell, and Jarvis.  I suppose you can say the Brown's offense is now loaded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dorsey can probably get a late 3rd/early 4th for him with that team-friendly contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he being a bitch or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Is he being a bitch or what?

bitch tits Rosie-haus needs a deal for 4M dollars or more by deadline..tick tock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Njoku is gonna crush em now for real - for real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Is he being a bitch or what?

Just realistic- thought he could be our #1. Now? Behind OBJ and probably Callaway. Man if he stays, the Browns can trot out some lethal 4-5 WR sets. 

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

bitch tits Rosenhouse needs a deal for 4M dollars or more by deadline..tick tock

HIs deal isn't official- so there's more time than that for Drew to shop him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After trade for Odell Beckham Jr., Browns’ GM John Dorsey and agent Drew Rosenhaus mutually agreed to not to follow through on verbal agreement with WR Breshad Perriman, per @mortreport and me. Perriman now will sign a one-year, $4 million deal with Tampa Bay, per source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IF he heads to Tampa Bay & fails, he's toast! We'll be ok without him, but he just burned a BIG bridge.

Breshad, I wish you luck, but please delete the Browns from your contact list.

MIke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, darren15 said:

After trade for Odell Beckham Jr., Browns’ GM John Dorsey and agent Drew Rosenhaus mutually agreed to not to follow through on verbal agreement with WR Breshad Perriman, per @mortreport and me. Perriman now will sign a one-year, $4 million deal with Tampa Bay, per source.

as mutual browns fans..we demand to know who barked at who first? call in the flying monkeys MKC & Grossi..mutual?..i have my doubts named Drew 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Probably smart for Perriman

He failed twice, succeeded in Cleveland, then left when OBJ obtained. Baker utilizes many WR, so he would have been wise to stay the year & increase his market value. If he has ANOTHER bad experience, his NFL career is over. We won't miss him, but he has made (IMHO) a very risky & poor decision.

Good luck.

Mike

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canton Mike said:

He failed twice, succeeded in Cleveland, then left when OBJ obtained. Baker utilizes many WR, so he would have been wise to stay the year & increase his market value. If he has ANOTHER bad experience, his NFL career is over. We won't miss him, but he has made (IMHO) a very risky & poor decision.

Good luck.

Mike

He's not getting many targets here. His stock is higher now than it will be a year from now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×