THE BROWNS BOARD

Perriman headed to Tampa Bay

darren15

5 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

I can't find anything on the signing. Source?

Mike

Adam schefter Ian Rapoport among other reporters on Twitter

Hey, I looked all over & couldn't find a thing about his signing. Now, Perriman's signing is all over the place! It sounded too good to be true & I LOVE it!!

Mike

6 minutes ago, GuNNerGatSKi said:

Pretty awesome when a guy wants to come back and takes a 1 year prove it deal here in CLEVELAND to continue reviving his career. 

You bet! I was beginning to wonder about him, but Perriman's signing on shows that he understands the value of the chemistry & success he experienced here. ANYWHERE else, that would have been a major question mark & a valuable bridge burned.

Mike

The guy refused to sign with us prior to free agency.   Now that he's become a Cherio floating in the milk he's decided to come back.  

Good for both sides.

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Good deal.. I like this kid.. He's got some wheels.. 4.2 speed.. That's just sick!!

If they could just get him to run crisp routes.

4 hours ago, GuNNerGatSKi said:

Pretty awesome when a guy wants to come back and takes a 1 year prove it deal here in CLEVELAND to continue reviving his career. 

15 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Perriman now wants out of his deal after we have signed Beckham

There's only one football,  Perriman balls out, no way we can afford him Odell, and Jarvis.  I suppose you can say the Brown's offense is now loaded. 

4 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Is he being a bitch or what?

bitch tits Rosie-haus needs a deal for 4M dollars or more by deadline..tick tock

Njoku is gonna crush em now for real - for real.

7 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Is he being a bitch or what?

Just realistic- thought he could be our #1. Now? Behind OBJ and probably Callaway. Man if he stays, the Browns can trot out some lethal 4-5 WR sets. 

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

bitch tits Rosenhouse needs a deal for 4M dollars or more by deadline..tick tock

HIs deal isn't official- so there's more time than that for Drew to shop him. 

After trade for Odell Beckham Jr., Browns’ GM John Dorsey and agent Drew Rosenhaus mutually agreed to not to follow through on verbal agreement with WR Breshad Perriman, per @mortreport and me. Perriman now will sign a one-year, $4 million deal with Tampa Bay, per source.

IF he heads to Tampa Bay & fails, he's toast! We'll be ok without him, but he just burned a BIG bridge.

Breshad, I wish you luck, but please delete the Browns from your contact list.

MIke

14 minutes ago, darren15 said:

After trade for Odell Beckham Jr., Browns’ GM John Dorsey and agent Drew Rosenhaus mutually agreed to not to follow through on verbal agreement with WR Breshad Perriman, per @mortreport and me. Perriman now will sign a one-year, $4 million deal with Tampa Bay, per source.

as mutual browns fans..we demand to know who barked at who first? call in the flying monkeys MKC & Grossi..mutual?..i have my doubts named Drew 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Probably smart for Perriman

He failed twice, succeeded in Cleveland, then left when OBJ obtained. Baker utilizes many WR, so he would have been wise to stay the year & increase his market value. If he has ANOTHER bad experience, his NFL career is over. We won't miss him, but he has made (IMHO) a very risky & poor decision.

Good luck.

Mike

1 minute ago, Canton Mike said:

He failed twice, succeeded in Cleveland, then left when OBJ obtained. Baker utilizes many WR, so he would have been wise to stay the year & increase his market value. If he has ANOTHER bad experience, his NFL career is over. We won't miss him, but he has made (IMHO) a very risky & poor decision.

Good luck.

Mike

He's not getting many targets here. His stock is higher now than it will be a year from now

Archived