THE BROWNS BOARD

March Madness Tournament Challenge

Zombo

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

Looks like only three of us have our Final Four intact ... Go Zags, Spartans, Wildcats and Cavs!

Zombo

--Wouldn't have minded if Va Tech took out Duke, now it is up to Sparty.

I see TWO final 4 intact possibilities cookie and zombo with both with Gonzaga as the winner.

mjp has three with dumbazz pick M gone and Duke the winner.

So we'll see how the pieces fall.  :o

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I see TWO final 4 intact possibilities cookie and zombo with both with Gonzaga as the winner.

mjp has three with dumbazz pick M gone and Duke the winner.

So we'll see how the pieces fall.  :o

Gonzaga!!

giphy.gif

Z

Scoring possibilities left ELITE 8, FOUR 16, and CHAMPIONSHIP 32 points in some combination.  It basically comes down to can Michigan State run the table and who else wins? 

Stay tuned. 

After a quick look if DUKE wins mjp might outrun the pack however if MST wins one or two we look at a few who picked MST and count points.

This is it.

And the ACC kings just ran out of luck than gas...Great Tourney!! Great teams Vs.teams with Great Players..most games could have gone either way..really fun stuff to watch 👀...Now to see what the 4 biggest trees in the woods goes ThuD next..Let'em Play..

HOLY CRAP!  It comes down to the Final 4 afterall if Virginia and MST both lose the next game then Zombo and mjp 83-83 go to the tiebreaker  for the win.

If MST loses and Virginia wins then cookie wins with 87 points.

If MST wins the next game then ken should squeek by Mark for the win, the NC game does NOT matter since they both have MST.

Feel free to fact check me.  :blink:

And the rest of us get an "attaboy" for playing........  :D

Screenshot_2019-03-31-19-18-43.png

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Huzzah  A Final Four without fucking Duke. North Carolina. Kentucky Kansas. Now is when I am interested. 

Well with the first timers ever TT and Auburn maybe there will be come curiousity factor. The stage is set for 2 MST vs 1 VIRG.  ;)

9 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

... and once again it boils down to me vs. Mark O...

And I will be rooting for both of you!  :lol:

.......from the hospital, had surgery Wednesday recovering now but will not be home for at least another week or two. Pictures to follow, on second thought no pictures of me  :ph34r:   but maybe check the HOT cheerleaders thread.

Interesting nite tonite...

Since I have no dogs left in this hunt I'll be pulling for a Sparty (Big 10-ish rep) vs. Auburn (underdog) final.

On 3/31/2019 at 7:39 PM, mjp28 said:

HOLY CRAP!  It comes down to the Final 4 afterall if Virginia and MST both lose the next game then Zombo and mjp 83-83 go to the tiebreaker  for the win.

If MST loses and Virginia wins then cookie wins with 87 points.

If MST wins the next game then ken should squeek by Mark for the win, the NC game does NOT matter since they both have MST.

Feel free to fact check me.  :blink:

And the rest of us get an "attaboy" for playing........  :D

Well zombo and mjp screwed on the no double dribble -OUT.

Virginia won cookie rooting for Texas Tech and Mark rooting for Michigan State for the 2019 NCAA TBB MM CHAMPIONSHIP!  :o

........oh and Mark O. and Tour have locked up a last place tie.  :lol:

Screenshot_2019-04-06-21-09-33.png

20 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Interesting nite tonite...

Since I have no dogs left in this hunt I'll be pulling for a Sparty (Big 10-ish rep) vs. Auburn (underdog) final.

Way to go jinxter. Please predict a Stealers run and a Browns flop!😜🤣

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Way to go jinxter. Please predict a Stealers run and a Browns flop!😜🤣

IKR!

THAT ladies and germs was my 2019 bracketology prowess in a nutshell...

I think Kenny Smith had a good point about the ref looking for the intentional foul..

Not an excuse, but it prolly had the trailing ref looking more at the ball handler's torso than his heel so he just missed it.

Still with the foul and clock stoppage coming a second later, you'd think for all the silly shit they review the ref's would have done so for the potential turnover.

THE 2019 BROWNS BOARD MARCH MADNESS  FINAL RESULTS - and nobody had the Final Two

1. COOKIE - The champion, made his move before the Saturday playoff game by picking VIRGINIA and NOT MICHIGAN STATE. Congratulations!

2. (tie) - Zombo and mjp28 and for all eternity "if" the referees had called the double dribble on VIRGINIA they would be in the TEXAS TECH vs AUBURN tie breaker to decide the 2019 TBB NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP. Zombo 68-57 vs mjp28 79-77 so who would have won? The tie breaker is part of the contest -but- what a way to pick a CHAMPION after 63 games.

SO whether it is the race for the Super Bowl or March Madness finals sports can be slightly.....imperfect, but oh so much fun.  :o:lol:

Most wins mjp28 46, now that would be an interesting tie breaker.

That was fun and now on to MLB then  NCAA and PRO football! 

.......oh and wait for the following 13 awards to be mailed out soon.  :mellow:.

71R2g2ZKbkL._SX425_.jpg

Screenshot_2019-04-08-01-22-23.png

And a special award for our friends Tour and Mark O. who also ended up tied in an exciting tightly fought contest! We care. ;)

il_794xN.1533194072_bwyd.jpg

41 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

OT, why not this year.  

VIRG 85 TT 77 Final...... and my tie breaker was 79-77, hmmmmmm. 

THE 2019 TBB MARCH MADNESS FINAL NUMBERS - Congratulations to everyone! It was fun. :D

Screenshot_2019-04-09-00-16-37.png

Good game...

That VA D was stifling yet Tech still managed to generate enough runs to make a game of it... just ran out of bullets in OT.

Sad thing is that Cookie Boy is not even a Browns fan, he's a boyfriend of Mark's ... who finished last.

Nonethless, Congrats the Gold, Silver and other Siver medalists: Cookie, Zombo and MJP 

image.png

ncaa_tournament_ss_13.jpg?itok=p_YvoNwU

• Zombo unpinned this topic

Archived