THE BROWNS BOARD

Hollywood liberals charged in college entrance exam cheating

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I didn't say they were all liberals (but they probably are).

Do u have any idea how pervasive this practice us amongst the wealthy? Tell me ur not really that Retarded that u think this is a liberal thing instead of "just what rich people do".

Got news for u guys, a certain mr drumphy got his son into Wharton just so.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I didn't say they were all liberals (but they probably are).

AUGUST 19, 2008 6:05PM PT

Felicity Huffman’s Obama Event

It’s been a busy day, but there’s a few more stories of interest:

Felicity Huffman and a surprise political guest (we’re told it may be Maria Shriver) will join the cast members of “The Wire” for a $250-per-person fund-raiser for Barack Obama on Sept. 14. The event will be at the Hollywood Hills home of Marcel Sitcoske and Michael Oddo

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Should have done what Jared Kushner did. His daddy made a 2.5 million donation, guessing this was before he went to jail.

With an SAT score of 1270, SOMEBODY did make a donation so Soy-Boy David Hogg can go to Harvard.

17 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

With an SAT score of 1270, SOMEBODY did make a donation so Soy-Boy David Hogg can go to Harvard.

He obviously got in on a debate team scholarship, although maybe Trump was so convincing he got in as a foreign student. LOL!🧐🤣

19 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Nobody donated shit to.harvard for that kid. All ivy league schools are now a accepting "some" students who previously wouldn't have had the grades to get in...although he did have a 4.2. But u knew he had a 4.2 right? Lol

Anyway, Harvard will accept some students now with slightly less academic numbers than usual IF they have something else going on. Like they're operating their own business or some shit. Hogg is a liberal activist who'd gotten his face put up everywhere.....do the math

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Nobody donated shit to.harvard for that kid. All ivy league schools are now a accepting "some" students who previously wouldn't have had the grades to get in...although he did have a 4.2. But u knew he had a 4.2 right? Lol

Anyway, Harvard will accept some students now with slightly less academic numbers than usual IF they have something else going on. Like they're operating their own business or some shit. Hogg is a liberal activist who'd gotten his face put up everywhere.....do the math

Here, I’ll let you do the mental gymnastics on entering Harvard. . .

The 25th percentile New SAT score is 1460, and the 75th percentile SAT score is 1590.

In other words, a 1460 places you below average, while a 1590 will move you up to above average. There's no absolute SAT requirement at Harvard, but they really want to see at least a 1460 to have a chance at being considered.

https://www.prepscholar.com/sat/s/colleges/Harvard-SAT-scores-GPA

25 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Here, I’ll let you do the mental gymnastics on entering Harvard. . .

The 25th percentile New SAT score is 1460, and the 75th percentile SAT score is 1590.

In other words, a 1460 places you below average, while a 1590 will move you up to above average. There's no absolute SAT requirement at Harvard, but they really want to see at least a 1460 to have a chance at being considered.

https://www.prepscholar.com/sat/s/colleges/Harvard-SAT-scores-GPA

Yeah but extra points for how he managed the aftermath of the shooting. So no donation needed. Unlike CJ, who wouldn't be able to get into Harvard no matter some many buildings his daddy donated.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 3:29 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Do u have any idea how pervasive this practice us amongst the wealthy? Tell me ur not really that Retarded that u think this is a liberal thing instead of "just what rich people do".

Got news for u guys, a certain mr drumphy got his son into Wharton just so.

His son graduated in 2000. So that would have made Trump a liberal democrat in back 1996.!lol

Kidding aside,  I agree, it's just not a libtard thing.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:53 PM, cccjwh said:

Nothing but the rich cheating the system, the same people you guys love giving tax breaks to, so they can trickle on you.

Yeah, yeah..fyi that worn out democrat talking point had expired some time ago, try and keep up.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yeah...sure he did.

950FF80C-28A5-4A79-8273-82D271C771C4.png

How is a 4.2 "less than stellar"? I mean slot of colleges now look for more than just grades, and Hogg was prob just a book nerd with not much else. His personality doesn't exactly leap at u. And that's why he was prob rejected by a lot of uni's  as well as those uni's  prob didn't want to deal with the rally's this kid would undoubtably bring to their campus. 

No spurs favor required, that's just biting at lazy bait canton... cmon, be better than that

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

How is a 4.2 "less than stellar"? I mean slot of colleges now look for more than just grades, and Hogg was prob just a book nerd with not much else. His personality doesn't exactly leap at u. And that's why he was prob rejected by a lot of uni's  as well as those uni's  prob didn't want to deal with the rally's this kid would undoubtably bring to their campus. 

No spurs favor required, that's just biting at lazy bait canton... cmon, be better than that

https://amp.thisisinsider.com/david-hogg-attend-harvard-university-1270-sat-score-reactions-2018-12

http://www.cashill.com/natl_general/why_obama_is_mum.htm

Why Obama is Mum About Harvard

interesting censorship ...

For an insight into the Khalid al-Mansour connection see the video Barack Obama & Khalid Al-Mansour

video and account deleted. you betcha.

"

Our Story

The Sentinel is an online 501(c)3 non-profit news service.  We began publishing on January 30, 2017 and became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kansas Policy Institute in 2019.  We hold government and mainstream media accountable for providing complete, accurate and unbiased information so that citizens can make their own informed decisions on matters of public policy.

A subsidiary of the Kansas policy institute. Case dismissed

Archived