THE BROWNS BOARD

Barr pulls out

darren15

According to Ian Rapoport the money saved from this deal is going to be used towards Le'Veon Bell. They are trying to do a deal with the former Steeler running back

3 minutes ago, darren15 said:

According to Ian Rapoport the money saved from this deal is going to be used towards Le'Veon Bell. They are trying to do a deal with the former Steeler running back

I heard the names of 5 teams possibly in it for Bell.....all in the AFC:   Jets/Texans/Colts....and:  Browns and Ravens.

Browns not going to do it, but Ravens could jump in.  If the money were right I could see Bell wanting to go there, just so he could put it to the Steelers twice a year.  Bell is all about the money. If the Ravens put up the cash he will jump there....but I think the Jets plan to be drunken sailors with their spending money. (but it still seems they could not afford Mosley and Barr along with Bell.)

2 hours ago, darren15 said:

Better there than the Ravens....  Will the Ratbird defense take come back to earth losing Suggs and Mosely? The division is there for the taking for the Browns. A bunch of the NFLN talking heads are already putting the Browns on top of the AFC North.  

Archived