THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns to sign Sheldon Richardson

darren15

The #Browns have emerged as the front-runner to sign #Vikings DT Sheldon Richardson and if all goes well, they should be able to sign him, sources say.

Screw it , let’s draft Williams from Bama and have a dominant front 5... that’s an absolute nightmare for opposing OLines

who are u going to double ?

I don’t know about you guys/gals... but I’m having trouble keeping my feet on the ground about my Browns... I’ve never talked more smack in March - on football!!! 

What tournament ?

Go Browns!!!!!!!!!!!

Bermeck (whenever that single seat sales date is announced will be an expensive day, I’m afraid 😏)

13 minutes ago, bermeck08 said:

Screw it , let’s draft Williams from Bama and have a dominant front 5... that’s an absolute nightmare for opposing OLines

who are u going to double ?

I don’t know about you guys/gals... but I’m having trouble keeping my feet on the ground about my Browns... I’ve never talked more smack in March - on football!!! 

What tournament ?

Go Browns!!!!!!!!!!!

Bermeck (whenever that single seat sales date is announced will be an expensive day, I’m afraid 😏)

Let’s get real , Williams won’t be available @17  , he’s a top 10 pick if not a top 5 pick 

20 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If Devin White drops within range, Dorsey may move up to grab him.

Now that we have addressed the DL it's time for a serious move up for White. Gonna have to use a lot of draft capital.

Pass rushing DT.... Check!

DT Sheldon Richardson agrees to 3-year, $39M deal with Browns, source says

Updated 9:11 AM; Today 8:00 AM

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If we fill that ILB slot in FA, I bet we add to the WR corps @ 17.

Conversely if we sign Ty Williams there's more reason to go after White.

That said... I'm getting the feeling we have an OT in mind for 17.

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Could be. Or move down for an OG and extra pick. What is Dorsey's history? Did he do much trading up or down?

OT just does not make any sense ....we sign Greg Robinson to a 1 year $8m deal ..... he did not allow a sack in the last few games ...only allowed 9 hits with the next lowest OT in the league allowing 22 ..... do we cut Hubbard and have a new OT on the right side ....1st round pick to play RT ..... no way .... unless Robinson is moved to RT and Hubbard is used in rotation ....OT makes no sense to me at 17

7 minutes ago, darren15 said:

OT just does not make any sense ....we sign Greg Robinson to a 1 year $8m deal ..... he did not allow a sack in the last few games ...only allowed 9 hits with the next lowest OT in the league allowing 22 ..... do we cut Hubbard and have a new OT on the right side ....1st round pick to play RT ..... no way .... unless Robinson is moved to RT and Hubbard is used in rotation ....OT makes no sense to me at 17

Robinsons holding rate would explain the lack of sacks.     Just a thought. 

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I wouldn't be mad at either of those and Bush may fall to that spot.

White or Bush ;)

How about both ? :)

See the source image

Another need filled. Richardson was traded from the Jets to Seattle for Jernaine Kearse and a 2nd rounder. He switched from being an end to a DT when going to Seattle.

Hopefully the  D-Line will be more cohesive with a big vet on the inside!

An early mock(Matt Miller I think) had Cleveland drafting cornerback Deandre Baker.. At the time it didn’t make as much sense as it does now. Because that was before some needs were filled. 

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

I'm getting that vibe too honestly. It would make the Zeitler trade a bit more understanding, although maybe not 1 for 1 based on position. A lot of scoop folks suggested Dorsey spent a lot of time interviewing/watching the OL candidates at the combine too.

Archived