Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
darren15

Browns to sign Sheldon Richardson

Recommended Posts

3 year deal ...... front 4  Garrett, Larry O, Richardson and Vernon ...

 

Bye Bye Ben :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad they addressed DT with a veteran Free Agent. Makes us much more versatile for the draft. Nice looking D Line coming together!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilks wanted a 3 tech. 

 

Hell,  it's possible to see a trade down from 17 at this point. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screw it , let’s draft Williams from Bama and have a dominant front 5... that’s an absolute nightmare for opposing OLines

who are u going to double ?

I don’t know about you guys/gals... but I’m having trouble keeping my feet on the ground about my Browns... I’ve never talked more smack in March - on football!!! 

What tournament ?

 

Go Browns!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Bermeck (whenever that single seat sales date is announced will be an expensive day, I’m afraid 😏)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, darren15 said:

Apparently we are 1 of the 2 teams Bradley Roby has to decide on ...its us or 1 more team ......

 

Roby at the nickel could be fun.   But Darby is sitting there still... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bermeck08 said:

Screw it , let’s draft Williams from Bama and have a dominant front 5... that’s an absolute nightmare for opposing OLines

who are u going to double ?

I don’t know about you guys/gals... but I’m having trouble keeping my feet on the ground about my Browns... I’ve never talked more smack in March - on football!!! 

What tournament ?

 

Go Browns!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Bermeck (whenever that single seat sales date is announced will be an expensive day, I’m afraid 😏)

Let’s get real , Williams won’t be available @17  , he’s a top 10 pick if not a top 5 pick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Richardson deal is 3 years $36m .....$21.5m Guaranteed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If Devin White drops within range, Dorsey may move up to grab him.

Now that we have addressed the DL it's time for a serious move up for White. Gonna have to use a lot of draft capital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If Devin White drops within range, Dorsey may move up to grab him.

White or Bush ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Richardson deal is 3 years $36m .....$21.5m Guaranteed

I read 39 not 36. Either way good pay day for him. Big need for us.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pass rushing DT.... Check!

DT Sheldon Richardson agrees to 3-year, $39M deal with Browns, source says

Updated 9:11 AM; Today 8:00 AM
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes sir!!  I love this move!

Now, if we can just get CJ Mosley....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

Yes sir!!  I love this move!

Now, if we can just get CJ Mosley....

He gone

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tiamat63 said:

He gone

Rats!  Oh well, can't get them all!  😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MLD Woody said:

White or Bush

Bush will be there @ 17 most likely if 2 (or more) QBs get taken before our pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A corner like Roby or Darby and Hicks at LB we can think about trading down at 17 .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, darren15 said:

A corner like Roby or Darby and Hicks at LB we can think about trading down at 17 .......

If we fill that ILB slot in FA, I bet we add to the WR corps @ 17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If we fill that ILB slot in FA, I bet we add to the WR corps @ 17.

Conversely if we sign Ty Williams there's more reason to go after White.

That said... I'm getting the feeling we have an OT in mind for 17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Conversely if we sign Ty Williams there's more reason to go after White.

That said... I'm getting the feeling we have an OT in mind for 17.

Could be. Or move down for an OG and extra pick. What is Dorsey's history? Did he do much trading up or down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Conversely if we sign Ty Williams there's more reason to go after White.

That said... I'm getting the feeling we have an OT in mind for 17.

Andre Dillard keeps being tossed around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OT just does not make any sense ....we sign Greg Robinson to a 1 year $8m deal ..... he did not allow a sack in the last few games ...only allowed 9 hits with the next lowest OT in the league allowing 22 ..... do we cut Hubbard and have a new OT on the right side ....1st round pick to play RT ..... no way .... unless Robinson is moved to RT and Hubbard is used in rotation ....OT makes no sense to me at 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, darren15 said:

OT just does not make any sense ....we sign Greg Robinson to a 1 year $8m deal ..... he did not allow a sack in the last few games ...only allowed 9 hits with the next lowest OT in the league allowing 22 ..... do we cut Hubbard and have a new OT on the right side ....1st round pick to play RT ..... no way .... unless Robinson is moved to RT and Hubbard is used in rotation ....OT makes no sense to me at 17

Robinsons holding rate would explain the lack of sacks.     Just a thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I wouldn't be mad at either of those and Bush may fall to that spot.

White or Bush ;)

 

How about both ? :)

See the source image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another need filled. Richardson was traded from the Jets to Seattle for Jernaine Kearse and a 2nd rounder. He switched from being an end to a DT when going to Seattle.

Hopefully the  D-Line will be more cohesive with a big vet on the inside!

An early mock(Matt Miller I think) had Cleveland drafting cornerback Deandre Baker.. At the time it didn’t make as much sense as it does now. Because that was before some needs were filled. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Conversely if we sign Ty Williams there's more reason to go after White.

That said... I'm getting the feeling we have an OT in mind for 17.

I'm getting that vibe too honestly. It would make the Zeitler trade a bit more understanding, although maybe not 1 for 1 based on position. A lot of scoop folks suggested Dorsey spent a lot of time interviewing/watching the OL candidates at the combine too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

White or Bush ;)

Should not have to move up to get Bush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×