THE BROWNS BOARD

No apology necessary

just dangerously hateful, omar is. and extremely, willfully IGNORANT.

say, that applies to occasio-cortez.

the demoquack party is no more. It's gone.

This lady wearing a hijab is no different than any other politician being devoutly religious and throwing it out there that they make their decisions based on God beaming messages to them. 

Being against the felating we do to Israel isn't antisemitic. If that is the case then the Israelis did a bang up job of making themselves above any criticism ever or else you fear getting the antisemite card thrown at you. No different than any other dummy that happens to be black and chooses to use the race card as a defense to any sort of criticism. 

I am sure this lady has an infinite list of things that I disagree with her on but Israeli skepticism =/= antisemitism. 

3 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I didn't even know she had to apologize for it. It didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary for major news network reaching to make the other guy look like the devil.

I mean,  she doesn't 'have' to.   But did.   And given some of the things Fox and CNN report and how rare the apologies are...    Says a lot. 

21 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

A for asshole,  then sure. 

When both the anchor and network issue an apology,  you know you fucked up.  

Awww ...she's an ahole because you can't stand hearing the truth. What was reported as an apology was actually pandering to you sensitive lefties.  Ya know perhaps if Omar had apologized, you may have not heard a peep out of Jeanine.

Tell you what, why don't you tell us what she had said that was incorrect, and we'll go from there.

And the one person that should have apologized, Omar, never did. Where's your outrage?

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Awww ...she's an ahole because you can't stand hearing the truth. What was reported as an apology was actually pandering to you sensitive lefties.  Ya know perhaps if Omar had apologized, you may have not heard a peep out of Jeanine.

Tell you what, why don't you tell us what she had said that was incorrect, and we'll go from there.

And the one person that should have apologized, Omar, never did. Where's your outrage?

Hmm,  so you're not Cal.  I can rule that one out.      Not DH either...    

29 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Hmm,  so you're not Cal.  I can rule that one out.      Not DH either...    

I think I'm good at Discerning peoples on-screen voice. It would be extremely hard to create two completely different characters and sustaining them. I think the Lefty's often feel better if they can pretend that all the conservative posters are the same person. Remember if they were that would take a high degree of talent which I doubt they would be willing to admit. 🤠

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

I think I've really good at Discerning peoples on-screen voice. It would be extremely hard to create two completely different characters and sustaining them. I think the Lefty's often feel better if they can pretend that all the conservative posters are the same person. Remember if they were that would take a high degree of talent which I doubt they would be willing to admit. 🤠

WSS

Yeah,  because I'm a "lefty".

Like I said,  TBB isn't even top 100 hits for political forum results.  The chances somebody comes in,  has similar language,  posting style and thread counts is either coincidence,  trolling or perhaps if you vote party lines this really would show you're a mindless clone. 

Either way,  it's sad.  Feigning interest in the browns just to echo the same stuff 3 other posters do.  ( if true) 

Then you have Pelosi's bickering bunch of cowards forming this resolution initially intended to condemn anti-Semitism and single out Omar...instead ending up a resolution condemning hate and naming no names. Gee you democrat fucks really stepped up didn't you.

But for those of you who are let's say skeptical of Christians, Woody, Tia, logic, Cleve Etc, he wouldn't be bothered at all if someone made the same type of remark about Christians.

Think about it wearing a headdress in the Quran is to keep women from being molested right? And that's part of sharia law. And some of you, in my opinion, go way over the top and getting angry about the suggestion of softening the separation of church and state. But I think the basis of this is that Muslims are now a protected class while Christians are not so much. At least in the current politically correct environment.

WSS

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Yeah,  because I'm a "lefty".

I would say that you are set are left in regards to this board, do you think that's out of line? Still I think your stuff is pretty respectful and well thought how'd.

Like I said,  TBB isn't even top 100 hits for political forum results.  The chances somebody comes in,  has similar language,  posting style and thread counts is either coincidence,  trolling or perhaps if you vote party lines this really would show you're a mindless clone. 

yeah there are probably reasons why people might want to do that, all I'm saying is that reading the posts doesn't give me the idea that is one guy completely changing his style between separate characters. In theatrical performances I often listened to see if somebody drops the accent.

Either way,  it's sad.  Feigning interest in the browns just to echo the same stuff 3 other posters do.  ( if true) 

like I've said I think you're smarter than many of the guys here so do you actually think  Gorka if somebody's alter? If so who do you think you could pull that off?

WSS

But for those of you who are let's say skeptical of Christians, Woody, Tia, logic, Cleve Etc, he wouldn't be bothered at all if someone made the same type of remark about Christians.

Think about it wearing a headdress in the Quran is to keep women from being molested right? And that's part of sharia law. And some of you, in my opinion, go way over the top and getting angry about the suggestion of softening the separation of church and state. But I think the basis of this is that Muslims are now a protected class while Christians are not so much. At least in the current politically correct environment.

WSS

STOP.  Fucking.  Adding.   My.   Name.  To.  This.   List. 

In my time on this board,  what would make you think I'm ok with that example?   Unless,  regardless of the amount of times I clearly state opposite,  you've already pigeon holed my thoughts into a pre-conceiced box. 

I don't believe being critical of dealings with a foreign power, provided it's done with a modicum of articulation,  is at all = to anti semitism.    Which is funny granted the president was receiving early support from David Duke and Steve O Bannon...  Yet now we're worried about this.   Besides the point. 

Being critical of religion is fine provided its not unnecessary or insulting.   This goes for Muslims,  Jews, Christians and the like. 

Cool hearing someone say they take issue with financial dealings re: Israel?  Fine. 

If she says stupid shit like " The jews start all wars waaaahhh"..     Then no,  not fine. 

Are we clear now? 

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

She can dress however she wishes. Once her religious beliefs start effecting legislation (again, Israel =/= all jews) that she is involved in, I will give her as much shit as any other politician who claims a sky wizard helps their decision making.

Just now, LogicIsForSquares said:

She can dress however she wishes. Once her religious beliefs start effecting legislation (again, Israel =/= all jews) that she is involved in, I will give her as much shit as any other politician who claims a sky wizard helps their decision making.

She certainly can and I have absolutely no problem with it. Maybe you guys are mistaking my point. Seems like there's a big amount of outrage if if a Christian wants to display manifestations of their religion in government situations, courthouses, schools or congress, the church and state firebrands will often pitch a bitch. That doesn't bother me either if a judge wants to wear a cross. Or a  birka.

WSS

This does look as if Israel did a fantastic job of pouring enough money into Congress to make every criticism of Israel out to be an attack on Jewish people. We pay roll a country that is perfectly capable of covering their own expenses. We are allies and should defend them in the event that they are under attack. But constantly giving them aid when we are digging deeper into debt seems silly.

She certainly can and I have absolutely no problem with it. Maybe you guys are mistaking my point. Seems like there's a big amount of outrage if if a Christian wants to display manifestations of their religion in government situations, courthouses, schools or congress, the church and state firebrands will often pitch a bitch. That doesn't bother me either if a judge wants to wear a cross. Or a  birka.

WSS

If a politician wants to wear a cross or any other religious regalia, have at it. My concern is just when it becomes part of how they make decisions. If this goof decides she wants to make decisions based on her religion, she can piss off as well.

STOP.  Fucking.  Adding.   My.   Name.  To.  This.   List. 

In my time on this board,  what would make you think I'm ok with that example?   Unless,  regardless of the amount of times I clearly state opposite,  you've already pigeon holed my thoughts into a pre-conceiced box. 

of course not. Just in a widely General way, if you think that's incorrect I apologize and won't do it again. I think we have a pretty good relationship and I try to be respectful to you and your opinions.

I don't believe being critical of dealings with a foreign power, provided it's done with a modicum of articulation,  is at all = to anti semitism.

that modicum of articulation is just what we're talking about.

Which is funny granted the president was receiving early support from David Duke and Steve O Bannon...  Yet now we're worried about this.   Besides the point. 

on the other hand Barack Obama actually got some support from White supremacists who hate Jews more than they hate blacks. Does that mean I consider him a klansman? No.

Being critical of religion is fine provided its not unnecessary or insulting.   This goes for Muslims,  Jews, Christians and the like. 

possibly but if one needs to go back to the Crusades to draw parallels between Christians and Muslim extremists...

Cool hearing someone say they take issue with financial dealings re: Israel?  Fine. 

If she says stupid shit like " The jews start all wars waaaahhh"..     Then no,  not fine. 

Are we clear now? 

well clearer than before I guess. But I apologize if I added you in with Woody and Cleve and CCC. It does seem to me you more often take issue with the remarks of the guys on the right, but maybe that's my bad for not being more observant. Okay?

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

just dangerously hateful, omar is. and extremely, willfully IGNORANT.

say, that applies to occasio-cortez.

the demoquack party is no more. It's gone.

And  Nancy.

Just the thought of those bitches "shaping the future" . And how such a priority is diversity to democrats.. you got an idiot, a communist, an anti-Semite.

All you libs get your copies?

R1325COV.jpg

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Only because you are blind to Cleve CCC and yourself.

WSS

No

.... Not really.

This board very clearly skews further right than the average American. 

Now that's not saying there's no support for any conservative ideas, or that every is super liberal, etc. But I'm sure that will be lost in the following responses...

Archived