THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Depth Chart 2019

Zombo

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

and the never ending "Don't get who's eligible" has struck again ...DT Trevon Coley has landed on the Ravens PS...the guy has played 2 years. 31 games with a butt load of nfl snaps..how hard is it to count up to more than 6 games active? do game snaps accrue during season? is their separate rules on UDFA's? 

I just like the fact that a healthy young guy that started for us for two years can't make this roster.

This is for reals.

Zombo

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

and the never ending "Don't get who's eligible" has struck again ...DT Trevon Coley has landed on the Ravens PS...the guy has played 2 years. 31 games with a butt load of nfl snaps..how hard is it to count up to more than 6 games active? do game snaps accrue during season? is their separate rules on UDFA's? 

It's not  too  hard to  look  up the practice  squad eligibility rules, I'll  post them when I get a chance. 

OK, you can have 4 practice  guys with 2 "accrued seasons" ( that's being  on the active roster for  6 or more games) apparently players with 3 or more accrued seasons  aren't allowed.  Coley falls  under the 2 season  rule.

The other 6 must have less than two  accrued seasons. Sounds pretty  straightforward.  :)

Doesn't matter if  they're  an UDFA or not.  

7 hours ago, Zombo said:

I just like the fact that a healthy young guy that started for us for two years can't make this roster.

Zombo

and we added DT Brandin Bryant to our PS..in limited action in 3 ps games/2,3,4.. Bryant had 4T's, 3 solo & 1 sack..it's more than what Coley did all camp   

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

It's not  too  hard to  look  up the practice  squad eligibility rules, I'll  post them when I get a chance. 

OK, you can have 4 practice  guys with 2 "accrued seasons" ( that's being  on the active roster for  6 or more games) apparently players with 3 or more accrued seasons  aren't allowed.  Coley falls  under the 2 season  rule.

The other 6 must have less than two  accrued seasons. Sounds pretty  straightforward.  :)

Doesn't matter if  they're  an UDFA or not.  

Chill out champ;)..went back to work today & had no time, but saw Coley was added...someplace was some PS eligibility post, could not find them..thanks for dropping the knowledge..