THE BROWNS BOARD

Give CNN credit, they actually put Pres Trump and America's new leadership in oil on the news !

calfoxwc

Even on a "positive" story involving Trump the fake news has to find something "negative" to put in the story:  

"But US energy dominance carries environmental risk.

A recent report by Oil Change International warned that new US oil and gas development could unleash the same amount of carbon pollution as almost 1,000 coal-fired power plants. The group called it a "climate catastrophe" — at precisely the worst time.

And just this week, the Solomon Islands was hit with an oil spill caused by a ship carrying hundreds of tons of fuel oil. The oil spill has contaminated waters near a UNESCO World Heritage Site."

Between XOMs new long term plans involving the Permian Basin and development of huge fields off the coast of Guyana, I hope we can tell all the Arab states to just suck it. Now if Trump & the Latin American countries get Venezuela back to being a real oil producing fully functioning democracy again, I'll give him full credit.

20 minutes ago, Gorka said:

So?

I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from.

I was pointing out that they can never do a positive story involving Trump without putting in something negative. The MSM is running about 90 percent negative coverage on Trump and even on the "positive" stories they still manage to find fault with something.

14 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I was pointing out that they can never do a positive story involving Trump without putting in something negative. The MSM is running about 90 percent negative coverage on Trump and even on the "positive" stories they still manage to find fault with something.

lol...I wasn't disputing anything OBF!....I was just making a joke about the oil spill!

Why was everyone so upset about all that oil gushing into the Gulf of Mexico a few years back?...there was plenty more where that came from!lol

Archived