THE BROWNS BOARD

Uh oh, might this Bobby handjob business actually touch the drumph man?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Which is why the NY Att. Gen. is now opening yet another investigation into Trump finances.  Amazing how many are going against Mr. Innocent who was surrounded by already proven guilty ones. But he never lies. Just  ask Tim (saving words here) Apple.👺🤴

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-deutsche-bank-idUSKBN1QT0NUhttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-deutsche-bank-idUSKBN1QT0NU

5602F544-FD4C-4158-A4F1-D2A22FCD60B3.png

Yeah it's more important to keep a criminal fraud who may be totally compromised by laundering Russian money in the WH than investigate him for that very possibility. Should not affect national security at all if he's really kompromat.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah it's more important to keep a criminal fraud who may be totally compromised by laundering Russian money in the WH than investigate him for that very possibility. Should not affect national security at all if he's really kompromat.

Image result for laughing facepalm gif

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'd like to know the 'probable cause' to open an investigation?  If I were Trump I would sue the pissant NY AG.  Or better yet, order a Federal AG investigation into New York State.

There is no probable cause. Well, the probable cause is that Trump had the audacity to win the Presidency.

They're not giving up on trying to take down Trump. It’s the only reason they get up every day.

9nt6dvxdntny.jpg

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

There is no probable cause. Well, the probable cause is that Trump had the audacity to win the Presidency.

They're not giving up on trying to take down Trump. It’s the only reason they get up every day.

9nt6dvxdntny.jpg

And the funny thing is that Pelosi has put herself right between Trump and those who want him impeached much to the chagrin of the far left . How ironic.

It's also ironic that I am right with her on this. I prefer to let the investigations through the Fed. & state courts do all the work and if the Trump empire is clean, then leave him alone.

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And the funny thing is that Pelosi has put herself right between Trump and those who want him impeached much to the chagrin of the far left . How ironic.

It's also ironic that I am right with her on this. I prefer to let the investigations through the Fed. & state courts do all the work and if the Trump empire is clean, then leave him alone.

I think that's more than likely because the Democrats, though deranged, realize that there is absolutely no impeachable offense and no connection with any form of collusion which was the fake reason for this investigation. They figure they're better off just going off after every associate for nickel-and-dime charges that no one cared about before Trump was president and don't care about now except to keep negative stories in the Press.

WSS

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Don't be naive. At the end of the day she wants him impeached. And you are right with her on that as well.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I think that's more than likely because the Democrats, though deranged, realize that there is absolutely no impeachable offense and no connection with any form of collusion which was the fake reason for this investigation. They figure they're better off just going off after every associate for nickel-and-dime charges that no one cared about before Trump was president and don't care about now except to keep negative stories in the Press.

WSS

Yep,  let the press nickel and dime until the 2020 election... after he is re-elected will they impeach to remove him from office if they do at all.

10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Yep,  let the press nickel and dime until the 2020 election... after he is re-elected will they impeach to remove him from office if they do at all.

Well that might be easier said than done, hopefully. Midterms presidents always lose seats and gain seats in election years. If the Democrats are smart they will run Joe Biden and Beatoff O'Rourke. Then it's anybody's game. And if the Democrats win the old hag will completely forget about it the Witch Hunt.

WSS

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well that might be easier said than done, hopefully. Midterms presidents always lose seats and gain seats in election years. If the Democrats are smart they will run Joe Biden and Beatoff O'Rourke. Then it's anybody's game. And if the Democrats win the old hag will completely forget about it the Witch Hunt.

WSS

If the Dems win the justice system will continue to go after him & his family of corruption.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Make no mistake Pelosi would love to impeach Trump but she knows that could backfire on the democrats like what happened to the republicans with Bill Clinton when they started the impeachment process. Clinton's popularity soared and the republicans popularity took a dive. The most important thing for Pelosi is to keep the democrats in the majority in the House and her Speaker position. She isn't going to risk that even with her hatred for Trump. There is one thing that is even above hatred for Trump with "smarter" democrats and that is holding on to power at all costs.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

If they win the presidency they won't care, nobody but lunatics will care.

WSS

I think you underestimate a judicial system that finds enough evidence of felony whitecollar crime to actually prosecute it. Just take a look at yesterday's college admission scam indictments. They didn't have to, but they did. Evidence is piling up on the Trump empire and if it's felonious, the justice system is not just going to turn away because he goes out of office.

41 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think you underestimate a judicial system

I don't know if you can fathom the low regard I have for our judicial system.

that finds enough evidence of felony whitecollar crime to actually prosecute it. Just take a look at yesterday's college admission scam indictments. They didn't have to, but they did. Evidence is piling up on the Trump empire and if it's felonious, the justice system is not just going to turn away because he goes out of office.

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It beats the alternatives in Trump's allied countries of Russia and NK.🤣

I'm thinking sucking the Iranians dick is much worse. We have absolutely nothing to fear from the ruskies, nothing at all. 

And the only actual collusion we know of was from your candidate and her campaign paying for an agents for that fake dossier. So that tells me you don't give a shit about collusion in the first place.

WSS

58 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

She's just a toothless demented old hag.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think you underestimate a judicial system that finds enough evidence of felony whitecollar crime to actually prosecute it. Just take a look at yesterday's college admission scam indictments. They didn't have to, but they did. Evidence is piling up on the Trump empire and if it's felonious, the justice system is not just going to turn away because he goes out of office.

oh, bs again. You ignore the whitewash of charges against higgardly, which in TRUTH, (you know, the part texsag doesn't get)...

real russian collusion and serious crimes are on the Real American government docket upcoming.

The deep state committed serious crimes - and tried to cover it up for how many months now? Only the truth is finally coming out.

mccabe, comey, lynch, obaMao, etc etc the whole deep state corrupt bunch - conspired to defraud our entire country with trying to keep OUR PRESIDENT from becoming and staying president. They wanted to keep their deep state hacks in power.

And, unlike Texsag - WE CAN BACK IT UP with FACTS. Lisa Page's testimony is raining hellfire down on all the rest. Bruce Orr's testimony laid the foundation of proof of flagrant lies. Liberals won't know about it all, because it's completely ignored by their Communist News Network, and msnbc etc.

Oh, there are a lot of links I can post to prove what I'm saying, which is in drastic contrast to Texsag's make believe statements of hate for Pres Trump.

24 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

How do you figure that?  I doubt she can find her way out of the capital.

"I wouldn't if I were you. I know what she can do. She's deadly man and she could really rip your world apart." "Watch out boy she'll chew you up." 🤩🐆

Archived