THE BROWNS BOARD

Uh oh, might this Bobby handjob business actually touch the drumph man?

Clevfan4life

28 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Its amazing how Woodpeckers can absorb that kind of impact and not damage the brain. Maybe their brains are very tiny.

You wonder if football helmet designers have studied the woodpecker.

Interesting thought...

Why Don't Woodpeckers Get Brain Damage?

http://mentalfloss.com/article/30731/why-dont-woodpeckers-get-brain-damage

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

From a couple of chodes who wouldn't have a problem with their daughters sisters or nieces giving hum jobs for pocket change the hilarious thing is the veneer of faux moral outrage.

She founded a massage parlor that used trafficked girls u ignorant, old, untalented Dotardo. 

5 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Christians who voted for Trump have gotten a lot of bang for their buck. Trump has delivered on his promises to Christians for their support. He has been better than many other hypocritical republicans who pander for the Christian vote and then go to Washington and do nothing. Trump has made good on his promises to protect religious freedoms as well as being the most pro life president since Roe v Wade.

BTW - we only have the choice in presidential elections to vote for presidents and not pastors. Voting for Trump was light years better than the alternative of Hillary Clinton.

https://spectator.org/christians-bet-on-trump-and-won/

Then go have the dark one sign ur bible....

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

I swear to God or whatever, I didn't get past this very first sentence before I busted out....

"Many people these days are putting their faith in false or imaginary Christs who cannot save them."

There is so much winning right there, so much..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I swear to God or whatever, I didn't get past this very first sentence before I busted out....

"Many people these days are putting their faith in false or imaginary Christs who cannot save them."

There is so much winning right there, so much..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You should read more. Then you might learn more.

Matthew 24:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

So the title you thought was so funny was based on prophetic words spoken by Jesus. Read the article, you will be better informed about the Christian faith.

People will tell you that you're crazy and this doesn't make sense, but because I'm telling you this will happen, it makes this all that much more legit. I mean, if this wasn't the word of God how could I have predicted that people would think it's ridiculous?? 

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

People will tell you that you're crazy and this doesn't make sense, but because I'm telling you this will happen, it makes this all that much more legit. I mean, if this wasn't the word of God how could I have predicted that people would think it's ridiculous?? 

I like taking spiritual queues from people who think the presidency of a philandering slimeball like trump was ordained by God. 

151203143225-donald-trump-signs-a-womans

Just oozes class

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think Cleve forgot his meds today.  He seems overly agitated.

I'm not even slightly agitated. "Agitated" happened this morning when I "literally" spilled milk. Not figuratively, I literally spilled expensive ass raw milk I have to drive 25 minutes each way once a week for.

That's agitation. Tooling on trump and his butt lickers here, that's for fun n stuff. 👍

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I'm not even slightly agitated. "Agitated" happened this morning when I "literally" spilled milk. Not figuratively, I literally spilled expensive ass raw milk I have to drive 25 minutes each way once a week for.

That's agitation. Tooling on trump and his butt lickers here, that's for fun n stuff. 👍

I'm assuming you cried over it.

WSS

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Did you milk it by HAND?

21 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

She founded a massage parlor that used trafficked girls u ignorant, old, untalented Dotardo. 

And you know she is responsible for this exactly how? Or even that it ever happened? Or even that Robert Kraft or the president had anything to do with it if it was true? You can imply any insults you care to, I doubt they can measure up to the contempt you deserve. 😏

WSS

42 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And you know she is responsible for this exactly how? Or even that it ever happened? Or even that Robert Kraft or the president had anything to do with it if it was true? You can imply any insults you care to, I doubt they can measure up to the contempt you deserve. 😏

WSS

That entire "guilt by association" only applies to conservatives...at least according to the Dims.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah cuz we've never seen it the other way around on here...

Bahahahaha

I don't remember exactly who that there was some shooting their pants that Trump dared to post a picture of Ted Cruz's father hanging out with Kennedy's assassin.

WSS

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah cuz we've never seen it the other way around on here...

Bahahahaha

Let's not forget that entire "RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA" nothingburger witch hunt.

46 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

That entire "guilt by association" only applies to conservatives...at least according to the Dims.

Which is why the NY Att. Gen. is now opening yet another investigation into Trump finances.  Amazing how many are going against Mr. Innocent who was surrounded by already proven guilty ones. But he never lies. Just  ask Tim (saving words here) Apple.👺🤴

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-deutsche-bank-idUSKBN1QT0NUhttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-deutsche-bank-idUSKBN1QT0NU

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Allow me to apologize in advance for the snarky comment. To answer the question why don't woodpeckers get brain damage.

The same reason that women don't get testicular cancer.

WSS

Oh lord🙄

Which one of u sniveling dickless weasels upvoted this awful attempt at a joke? I guess we'll know then who west sides go-to rent boy is. 

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Which is why the NY Att. Gen. is now opening yet another investigation into Trump finances.  Amazing how many are going against Mr. Innocent who was surrounded by already proven guilty ones. But he never lies. Just  ask Tim (saving words here) Apple.👺🤴

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-deutsche-bank-idUSKBN1QT0NUhttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-deutsche-bank-idUSKBN1QT0NU

Where's the beef?  (Russian collusion) 

Or is it just investigate Trump from Jr. High School to present day trying to find something to take him down? 

Archived