THE BROWNS BOARD

Uh oh, might this Bobby handjob business actually touch the drumph man?

Clevfan4life

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/09/cindy-yang-spa-owner-runs-firm-sells-access-trump-maralago-report/3113441002/?utm_source=oembed&utm_medium=news&utm_campaign=storylines

So it wasn't just a superbowl selfie, this woman (a human trafficker)has pictures of her clients hobnobbin with the trumps at mar a lago?

Uh oh

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this humorous more than anything. And completely within character for some Trump association. More than likely nothing will come of it. 

Opposed to those that will post mountains of YouTube videos, Anon tweets, etc as PROOF that some liberal did some thing and it's so awful... Or whatever. 

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I find this humorous more than anything. And completely within character for some Trump association. More than likely nothing will come of it. 

Opposed to those that will post mountains of YouTube videos, Anon tweets, etc as PROOF that some liberal did some thing and it's so awful... Or whatever. 

And what should come out of it?

Proof of Russian collusion?lol

Of the mountains of YOUTUBE videos about libtards doing something awful they surely all cant be wrong.

I would wager most are right.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If after everything, it was a Robert Kraft handjob that took Trump down, I think it would be very  poetic 

oh it's not taking Trump down, it's just hilarious. These stupid twats having him sign their bible, he's just laughing at them...they're useful to him right now. The company he keeps is a clear indication of who he is. 

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

oh it's not taking Trump down, it's just hilarious. These stupid twats having him sign their bible, he's just laughing at them...they're useful to him right now. The company he keeps is a clear indication of who he is. 

It's the deliberate, sarcastic false allegations that liberals delight in, that make for an old SNL when-they-used-to-actually-be-funny, skit.

and, calling Christians "twats" is par for the course. Liberals love "hate speech" when THEY give it out, because whatever they do, it's fine because their ends justify THEIR means.

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

From a couple of chodes who wouldn't have a problem with their daughters sisters or nieces giving hum jobs for pocket change the hilarious thing is the veneer of faux moral outrage.

But look everybody Cleeve Weevie used the Scottish family name before they changed it! Comic gold, genius!

WSS

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

President of the United States.  A billionaire businessman.  Married to a beautiful woman.  I'm sure if we dug into 99 percent of congress we could dig up all kinds of dirt also.  

And if any of them were claiming to be real, good Christians they'd be just as bad. 

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Christians who voted for Trump have gotten a lot of bang for their buck. Trump has delivered on his promises to Christians for their support. He has been better than many other hypocritical republicans who pander for the Christian vote and then go to Washington and do nothing. Trump has made good on his promises to protect religious freedoms as well as being the most pro life president since Roe v Wade.

BTW - we only have the choice in presidential elections to vote for presidents and not pastors. Voting for Trump was light years better than the alternative of Hillary Clinton.

https://spectator.org/christians-bet-on-trump-and-won/

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh joy, Steve's bringing his ignorance and misunderstanding from another thread into this one! That's a hell of a way to detail this thread. 

And even more joyous is the usual woodpecker-esque non-response, breathlessly awaiting validation from his butt buddy.

WSS

Oh joy, Steve's bringing his ignorance and misunderstanding from another thread into this one! That's a hell of a way to detail this thread. 

And even more joyous is the usual woodpecker-esque non-response, breathlessly awaiting validation from his butt buddy.

WSS

And if any of them were claiming to be real, good Christians they'd be just as bad. 

Like Nancy Pelosi?

The twat that partipates in Ash Wednesday, but votes to kill infants?

That Nancy Pelosi?

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Like Nancy Pelosi?

The twat that partipates in Ash Wednesday, but votes to kill infants?

That Nancy Pelosi?

Sure. I don't really know anything about her, but I'm guessing most politicians fake being more Christian than they are

(With the whole baby murder hyperbole aside)

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure. I don't really know anything about her, but I'm guessing most politicians fake being more Christian than they are

How can anyone that participates in  political talk not know anything about Nancy Pelosi???

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

More specifically a Roman Catholic Christian, proudly displaying the ashes on her forehead (that's a tradition in the Catholic Church Woody) and then not just supporting abortion across the board but not even taking a stand against live birth abortion come on.

But yes there is a lot of posturing in politics.

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

dqlBoEp.gif

Archived