THE BROWNS BOARD

Analhole Brown Goes to Oakland

darren15

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

In the words of Joe Theismann....who gives a flying fadoodle about either the Steelers or the Raiders.  

I am glad to see the Squibs weakened and getting little in return.

And as far as I am concerned  AB can continue being a cancer in the Vagabond Mercenaries locker room.  He has had a HOF QB throwing to him his entire career.  What will be his whine when a lesser talented QB can't hit him in the seams and in the tight spots that BR could. (not that Carr is that bad....he is just not the overall QB that BR is)

Waiting for our pal Vagitron to show up on how the Steelers are going to find another Antonio with the third round pick they got from the Raiders. Ju-Ju + Connor ≠ Brown + Bell.  We'll see how Smith-Schuster fares this year when he's facing the other teams #1 CB every game. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Waiting for our pal Vagitron to show up on how the Steelers are going to find another Antonio with the third round pick they got from the Raiders. Ju-Ju + Connor ≠ Brown + Bell.  We'll see how Smith-Schuster fares this year when he's facing the other teams #1 CB every game. 

I still think it highly probable that these "really good" WRs of the Steelers are that good for the same reason that the Pats always seem to have "good receivers".....because it is the QB that makes them look good.  And it has always helped their second guys that they have a good #1 WR.   Guys like Burris, Holmes, Wallace  etc. always played better in Pitt than they did elsewhere.

So, I expect Jujubee to still play well as long as BR is throwing to him.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Pittsburgh also gave extensions and raises to 2 of their Dime-a-Dozens upfront in the last week - despite what 1 angry Memphis Downwind always blew at us... 

5 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

I guess it's hard to validate until the first round picks play out, but I'm not sure I see the logic there.

I'd forgotten Mayock is now the GM...

What Grusome dismembered, Mikey is fixin'...

Archived