THE BROWNS BOARD

Analhole Brown Goes to Oakland

darren15

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from a non-expert;)..I got a 2 dollar bill, says AB goes back close to his hometown (Mia.) to Tampa Bay. Bruce Arians will have AB & looks to be cleaning some room to do so..Desean Jackson from TB to the berg could also be part of the deal..next guess?

JONATHAN D. SILVER
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

FEB 12, 2019

10:46 AM

He skipped team practices.

Now erratic Steelers receiver Antonio Brown has skipped a court date.

Mr. Brown, cited in November for driving his sports car over 100 mph in Ross, did not show up Tuesday morning for his summary trial before District Judge Richard Opiela, who found the football player guilty in his absence.

Mr. Brown had previously paid a fine of $426.77 for speeding in a 45-mph zone on McKnight Road at 9:45 a.m. on Nov. 8 in his two-door black Porsche.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

:lol:  What's next?

20181108pdSteelers01-1549986384.jpg

13 hours ago, choco said:

"what a clusterfuck this bell brown shitshow is; like trying to keep your house and cash while divorcing crazy money hungry bitches ."

Been there, don't bring either of these bitches to Cleveland.

Obviously Bell is not a fit, but don't bring Brown in either.

He's an awesome wide receiver, but he's a diva. A diva that will be 31 this year and want a contract extension.

Can you think of a diva WR that ever won a championship? Terrell Owens, Ochocinco, Desean Jackson, Andre Rison ... hell, Randy Moss.

Interestingly, the Steelers last won a SB the year before they drafted Brown.

Let him go to SF and catch 100 passes and 15 TDs ... and sabotage Shanny's culture, call out Garrafolo publicly, and team fizzles in the end. Enjoy that headache, Niners, we have championships to win.

Zombo

13 hours ago, gumby73 said:

from a non-expert;)..I got a 2 dollar bill, says AB goes back close to his hometown (Mia.) to Tampa Bay. Bruce Arians will have AB & looks to be cleaning some room to do so..Desean Jackson from TB to the berg could also be part of the deal..next guess?

Possible.  This morning on TV they talked about 5 possible landing spots for him,  Tampa Bay being one.  Also Green Bay, Indy, San Francisco, and Houston

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Possible.  This morning on TV they talked about 5 possible landing spots for him,  Tampa Bay being one.  Also Green Bay, Indy, San Francisco, and Houston

Indy and Houston make the most sense, but they both already have stud wrs. Brown got his panties in a bunch when his teammates picked Ju-Ju over him. Think he could coexist with DeAndre Hopkins? I doubt it. 

On 2/13/2019 at 12:55 PM, hoorta said:

Indy and Houston make the most sense, but they both already have stud wrs. Brown got his panties in a bunch when his teammates picked Ju-Ju over him. Think he could coexist with DeAndre Hopkins? I doubt it. 

Never heard of much diva-ness out of Hopkins or the Texans.... it’s possible. If he winds up in Green Bay though..... watch out NFC

47 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Lets hope he doesn't work it out with the Steelers.  I hear he's back to talking with the Rooney's.  As long as he's traded and not in our div, then i'm fine. 

Probably know in under a month. Brown is due a $2.5 million roster bonus 3\17. 

1 hour ago, dawg2fan said:

Lets hope he doesn't work it out with the Steelers.  I hear he's back to talking with the Rooney's.  As long as he's traded and not in our div, then i'm fine. 

He is supposed to have a meeting with art ii, but no details on anything specific. Personally hope he remains a Steeler, cause he'll keep right on being an asshole.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:36 AM, Zombo said:

Been there, don't bring either of these bitches to Cleveland.

Obviously Bell is not a fit, but don't bring Brown in either.

He's an awesome wide receiver, but he's a diva. A diva that will be 31 this year and want a contract extension.

Can you think of a diva WR that ever won a championship? Terrell Owens, Ochocinco, Desean Jackson, Andre Rison ... hell, Randy Moss.

Interestingly, the Steelers last won a SB the year before they drafted Brown.

Let him go to SF and catch 100 passes and 15 TDs ... and sabotage Shanny's culture, call out Garrafolo publicly, and team fizzles in the end. Enjoy that headache, Niners, we have championships to win.

Zombo

Agree 100%!!

On 2/18/2019 at 1:50 PM, hoorta said:

Probably know in under a month. Brown is due a $2.5 million roster bonus 3\17. 

NFL.com agrees with me- will the Steelers be willing to pay that roster bonus...  they're talking a third round pick gets it done. & now Antonio wants more guaranteed money on top of a trade? Let some other team deal with him..  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001018427/article/steelers-gm-antonio-brown-trade-must-benefit-team

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:08 AM, The Gipper said:

I'd put Indy and Houston a bit on the low odds end.  I think the Steelers will want to ship him to a NFC team.  I know I would if he was on my team.

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

NFL.com agrees with me- will the Steelers be willing to pay that roster bonus...  they're talking a third round pick gets it done. & now Antonio wants more guaranteed money on top of a trade? Let some other team deal with him..  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001018427/article/steelers-gm-antonio-brown-trade-must-benefit-team

I doubt Pittsburgh moves him for a 3rd rounder.  I'd pay the bonus if I had to.

On 2/18/2019 at 2:49 PM, choco said:

He is supposed to have a meeting with art ii, but no details on anything specific. Personally hope he remains a Steeler, cause he'll keep right on being an asshole.

True, but still a great weapon and much for a little too much for us to contend with.  I seriously want the Steelers to be dessimated, giving us the better chance to win the division. 

• 2 weeks later...

Malignant clubhouse cancer. Just dropped what the Steelers can get for him by another round with this BS.....  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001020572/article/antonio-brown-i-dont-even-have-to-play-football

"I don't even have to play football if I don't want. I don't even need the game, I don't need to prove nothing to anyone," Brown said. "If they wanna play, they going to play by my rules. If not, I don't need to play.

"Obviously, I want the game, but I don't need the game, it's a difference."

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Malignant clubhouse cancer. Just dropped what the Steelers can get for him by another round with this BS.....  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001020572/article/antonio-brown-i-dont-even-have-to-play-football

"I don't even have to play football if I don't want. I don't even need the game, I don't need to prove nothing to anyone," Brown said. "If they wanna play, they going to play by my rules. If not, I don't need to play.

Well , If he wants his money.. He needs to play.. ...

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Back when he NEEDED the game, he was unstoppable.  I'm really glad he doesn't need the game any more...

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Here is what he has done off the field:

Brown has fathered five children with three different women.[165] In 2018, Brown was featured in recording artist Drake's music video for "God's Plan".[166] On July 18, 2018, Brown was announced as the cover athlete for Madden NFL 19.[167]

Dancing with the Stars

On March 8, 2016, Brown was announced as one of the celebrities who competed on season 22 of Dancing with the Stars. He was paired with professional dancer Sharna Burgess.[168] Brown and Burgess were eliminated during the semifinals of the show and finished the competition in fourth place overall.[169]

The Masked Singer

On January 3, 2019, Brown took part on the first season of the American version of The Masked Singer. He competed in the show wearing "The Hippo" costume and sang "My Prerogative" by Bobby Brown before being eliminated in the first episode.[170]

So...he must think he can be some kind of big ass start in the world of TV or HipHop.  Let's see him quit the game and then see how many of these opportunities would come his way...likely  -0-.    Let him  go coach high school ball.

rumor on NFL channel - squealers closing in on deal to trade antonio brown to the Bills.

We'll see - seems jets and cards dropped out. I can't see Buffalo giving them their high draft pick. #9?

nah.

54 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

rumor on NFL channel - squealers closing in on deal to trade antonio brown to the Bills.

We'll see - seems jets and cards dropped out. I can't see Buffalo giving them their high draft pick. #9?

nah.

Sheeze, way crazy if they give up that much. 

9 minutes ago, beare said:

hearing to bills which sux looks like steelers will get 9th pick in draft

More likely. Swap Bills #9 for Steelers #20, and give the Steelers say a third... More than fair in my book....  Moving up 11 spots in the first round is essentially worth the Bill's second round pick.   

Archived