THE BROWNS BOARD

Gotta Love The Dorse

darren15

True: #Browns GM John Dorsey was in Canton for a meal @benders_tavern Came across a table of Browns fans and 1 Steeler fan. He chatted with them for a few minutes then stepped away. He returned with a round of drinks for the Browns fans & a bowl of onions for the Steeler fan 😂

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

So this is the second time I've read this story....

Still don't get the bowl of onions for the Steelers fan part.... 

Do much in the kitchen? What happens when you chop up onions?

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

So this is the second time I've read this story....

Still don't get the bowl of onions for the Steelers fan part.... 

Come on, Dutch! You can do better than that!

Onions make you cry even in Spain :P

18 hours ago, darren15 said:

True: #Browns GM John Dorsey was in Canton for a meal @benders_tavern Came across a table of Browns fans and 1 Steeler fan. He chatted with them for a few minutes then stepped away. He returned with a round of drinks for the Browns fans & a bowl of onions for the Steeler fan 😂

Mark Slaughter is a friend of mine and a member of the Naples Brows Backers ... Nice.

Z

3 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Mark Slaughter is a friend of mine and a member of the Naples Brows Backers ... Nice.

Z

Is that the same Mark Slaughter from the glamband Slaughter?

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

Not unless his day job is as a CPA from Akron.

Z

Highly unlikely but , Thanks...

i have no doubts, we did our tampering early..now we just wait to see if we can get that dreaded fax machine to work by Wednesday..📥📤 

3 hours ago, 7moses7 said:

Where is ole buddy boy? It’s awful quiet in Berea 

As they pointed out on ESPN- first day is the day teams with big needs and tons of cash tend to overspend. Dorsey is going bargain shopping. He did more than OK last year with FAs and trades....  

3 hours ago, darren15 said:

Haslam has hid the checkbook .....

Not at all- John made it pretty plain he's not blowing all the cap in one shot- he learned his lesson in KC. Or would you like to see Garrett, Ward, and several others have to leave in FA- because we spent all our cap room this year? Baker pans out, when he comes off his rookie deal- you're looking at least a cap eating $100 million contract. 

Archived