THE BROWNS BOARD

Fill in the Blank Survey Friday

The Gipper

I almost never do this on a Friday, but here it is.   This is a Fill in the Blank Survey.   Give your answers/opinions

1.  The #1 overall pick in the draft will be ______________________

2. The Browns  ______________ (will/will not)    or _______________ (should/should not)  trade up in the draft.

3. If the Browns stay at pick #17  they should draft ___________________________  if available. (feel free to put in 2-3 options)

4. A.   Leveon Bell will play for ____________________________ next year.

B.  Antonio Brown will play for ___________________________ next year.

5. The Free Agent pickup I would most like the Browns to get is _____________________________

5.  The fact that both LeBron's and Kyrie's teams  are each vastly underperforming this year makes me feel __________________________.

My own Answers

1.  The #1 overall pick in the draft will be ______________________ Murray.  Cardinals have never known what they are doing in 100 years of playing in the NFL...why should they start now.   (should be Bosa)

2. The Browns  ______________ (will/will not)    or _______________ (should/should not)  trade up in the draft. They should move up, if they can to get that LB  Devin White.  They have the draft capital to do it.

3. If the Browns stay at pick #17  they should draft ___________________________  if available. (feel free to put in 2-3 options)

Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson,  Devin Bush ILB, Michigan, or Cody Ford OG Oklahoma (to replace Zeitler and to give Baker one of his boys)

4. A.   Leveon Bell will play for ____________________________ next year. Indianapolis

B.  Antonio Brown will play for ___________________________ next year. Pittsburgh...or no one.  He screws them up either way..and I am fine with that.

5. The Free Agent pickup I would most like the Browns to get is _____________________________ Since we just talked about it:  Saffold, the OG.

5.  The fact that both LeBron's and Kyrie's teams  are each vastly underperforming this year makes me feel __________________________.

Vindicated that I am right:    Right that LeBron's  Laker days are meant for semi-retirement, just like I am about to do...about Hollywood asscrack sniffing.   And right that Kyrie is an immature punk, and not a team leader.

On 3/8/2019 at 11:24 AM, The Gipper said:

I almost never do this on a Friday, but here it is.   This is a Fill in the Blank Survey.   Give your answers/opinions

1.  The #1 overall pick in the draft will be ______________________ KYLER MURRAY

2. The Browns  ______________ (will/will not)    or _______________ (should/should not)  trade up in the draft.  DEPENDS ON FA PICK UPS IF WE DONT GET A lb WE COULD FOR DEVIN WHITE

3. If the Browns stay at pick #17  they should draft ___________________________  if available. (feel free to put in 2-3 options) DEVIN WHITE, ED OLIVER, 

4. A.   Leveon Bell will play for ____________________________ next year.  OAKLAND RAIDERS

B.  Antonio Brown will play for ___________________________ next year.  OAKLAND RAIDERS

5. The Free Agent pickup I would most like the Browns to get is _____________________________ CJ MOSLEY OR ANTHONY BARR

5.  The fact that both LeBron's and Kyrie's teams  are each vastly underperforming this year makes me feel __________________________.DANGEROUS

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

1.  The #1 overall pick in the draft will be __________Bosa____________ That has got to be a smoke screen, but no fish bite. So they take who they should.

2. The Browns  ______________ (will/will not)    or _______________ (should/should not)  trade up in the draft. They should move up for white, especially if they get a FA DT

3. If the Browns stay at pick #17  they should draft ______________Best DT Available, the two ILBs will be gone____________  if available. (feel free to put in 2-3 options)

4. A.   Leveon Bell will play for ____________________________ next year. No idea on either

B.  Antonio Brown will play for ___________________________ next year.

5. The Free Agent pickup I would most like the Browns to get is _____________________________Mosley or Barr

5.  The fact that both LeBron's and Kyrie's teams  are each vastly underperforming this year makes me feel __________________________.like the Tribe would be better to pull for

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

1.  The #1 overall pick in the draft will be _____Bosa_________________

2. The Browns  _____will_________ (will/will not)    or _______should________ (should/should not)  trade up in the draft. (for White)

3. If the Browns stay at pick #17  they should draft ________White or Wilkins___________________  if available. (feel free to put in 2-3 options)

4. A.   Leveon Bell will play for ___Indianapolis_________________________ next year.

B.  Antonio Brown will play for _____??_____________________ next year.

5. The Free Agent pickup I would most like the Browns to get is ______Barr or T Williams______________________

5.  The fact that both LeBron's and Kyrie's teams  are each vastly underperforming this year makes me feel ___good, but I really don't give a damn._________________.

Mike

1.  The #1 overall pick in the draft will be ______________________

Kyler Murray

2. The Browns  ______________ (will/will not)    or _______________ (should/should not)  trade up in the draft.

I'm going to say "will not". Should or should not depends on what deals are out there.

I'm not there yet. Ask me again after free agency.

4. A.   Leveon Bell will play for ____________________________ next year. Packers

B.  Antonio Brown will play for ___________________________ next year. Raiders

5. The Free Agent pickup I would most like the Browns to get is _____________________________

Trey Flowers, DE

Like Kyrie was a dick for blowing it up.

Archived