THE BROWNS BOARD

Tyrell Williams of “strong interest” per Kabot

Just now, The Gipper said:

Why would you say that?

Because Kabot  does not usually print anything positive ........ she thrives on negativity ..... she must sit there in her bedroom thinking what crap to write about the Browns, while starring at her wall of Jimmy G posters .... ... maybe she gets this one right

8 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Because Kabot  does not usually print anything positive ........ she thrives on negativity ..... she must sit there in her bedroom thinking what crap to write about the Browns, while starring at her wall of Jimmy G posters .... ... maybe she gets this one right

Oh, OK....it was the misspelling of the name that threw me off     Cabot, no?

And she does more than just stare at that wall of posters.  I suspect that her vibrator is going full tilt boogie.

He could be an interesting addition. We could use a big receiver.

9 hours ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

It’s more of a logical assumption, because he is a 6’4” receiver who fills a need and may not cost too much.

I feel like this guy can be a special and very legit number 1. He has always delivered big for them when his number is called. Make no mistake, he is going to cost plenty in a pretty thin group of WR FA's. I would love to see a big guy like this step  into our starting line up. 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

You'd think someone who struggled mightily until he came here would have wanted to stay where he finally had some success. 

as i believe it was nickers who said and was correct about perrimen pulling a tp2 fucking agents

3 hours ago, ATOM said:

as i believe it was nickers who said and was correct about perrimen pulling a tp2 fucking agents

Yea it’s a gambling business for players. Stay in Cleveland where you’re(Perriman) doing good and have a promising young QB dropping dimes or go somewhere else and get paid more for uncertain production.. or sign a fair contract or extention like Duke, and get traded somewhere and have the same result..

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Same was said when she reported we were shopping Zeitler

It would take me from now until the draft to list all the ones she has got wrong .....

Archived