THE BROWNS BOARD

Where is ghoulie?

LBC mike

3 hours ago, Alkid3 said:

I wish there was a thread that said where is Zombo. That guy gets butt hurt real fast. Lol

I'm now just waiting on your screen name change. What will it be? Gaykid? Fagkid?  

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I actually spoke to him for a while on the telephone last night.

He musta been on speaker since he was likely scrolling thru this thread while pulling on his pud...

9 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

He musta been on speaker since he was likely scrolling thru this thread while pulling on his pud...

Not that I'm aware of, he's just been a friend of mine ever since the old AOL days. I remember reading his shit and marveling at how rabid some of the other posters got. He said that he was a musician and invited me to his Studio. As it turned out he's excellent on many different instruments and a nice guy personally. 

WSS

56 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not that I'm aware of, he's just been a friend of mine ever since the old AOL days. I remember reading his shit and marveling at how rabid some of the other posters got. He said that he was a musician and invited me to his Studio. As it turned out he's excellent on many different instruments and a nice guy personally. 

WSS

I had a number of PMs with him and he dropped the Ghoolie stuff in those. A decent conversationalist without the schtick. I had hopes his cleaned up act would stick here, but like Manziel, it's just hard to maintain that "new" and reformed Ghoolie.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I had a number of PMs with him and he dropped the Ghoolie stuff in those. A decent conversationalist without the schtick. I had hopes his cleaned up act would stick here, but like Manziel, it's just hard to maintain that "new" and reformed Ghoolie.

I don't think he's reformed at all. Just saying that he's a personal friend and the screen image is bogus.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think he's reformed at all. Just saying that he's a personal friend and the screen image is bogus.

WSS

Well there was a period there where he had toned it down quite a bit. It just didn't last. But I am not surprised you found a friend worth making after my PM interactions with  him.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well there was a period there where he had toned it down quite a bit. It just didn't last. But I am not surprised you found a friend worth making after my PM interactions with  him.

Basically artistic mutual respect and mutual hatred of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

WSS

4 hours ago, Nero said:

I'm now just waiting on your screen name change. What will it be? Gaykid? Fagkid?  

EL Fago Bacca!

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Yah- that's just who he is. But he would have been welcomed around here if he could have kept it to the sane, normal human being side...  Well do I know in person, he's an OK guy.   

13 hours ago, Alkid3 said:

I wish there was a thread that said where is Zombo. That guy gets butt hurt real fast. Lol

One thing we know for sure is there will never be a thread saying where is Alkid3.

Zombo

50 minutes ago, Zombo said:

I don't even know who you are.

Z

I believe you. I'm sure theres a lot of people here you suspended just because someone didn't agree with you. I just want to come to a forum where people can talk Browns realistically not dick ride every week on how we are going to blow out every team. I would love for the Browns to go undefeated believe me. And I know you're no expert but c'mon be real.

3 minutes ago, Alkid3 said:

I believe you. I'm sure theres a lot of people here you suspended just because someone didn't agree with you. I just want to come to a forum where people can talk Browns realistically not dick ride every week on how we are going to blow out every team. I would love for the Browns to go undefeated believe me. And I know you're no expert but c'mon be real.

Oh Ok. Your problem is with "The Great Zomboni". He wears a turban,  looks into a crystal ball and picks the Browns to win every week ... But you should probably take that seriously.

I'd jump on that train, though ... he was 7-8-1 last year, best record in years!.

Z

47 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Oh Ok. Your problem is with "The Great Zomboni". He wears a turban,  looks into a crystal ball and picks the Browns to win every week ... But you should probably take that seriously.

I'd jump on that train, though ... he was 7-8-1 last year, best record in years!.

Z

This is probably the funniest you've ever been. I guess you're trending upward. 

7 hours ago, Alkid3 said:

😂😂😂 says the guy sticking up for his man. Try again bro 

I wasn't sticking for anybody. I was just trying to make a joke with Zombos modus operandi.

7 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

The real question is, who's picked up Ghoolie's mantle as King Troll of the board?

No one. 

It's been made apparent that such nonsense won't be tolerated anymore. 

Archived