THE BROWNS BOARD

Where is ghoulie?

LBC mike

2 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Haven't see him post of late?

Um, demoted to following the AAF Memphis team. As Z said, Kathy ( our new head sherrif) said take him out back and shoot him. As of now, little hope of a zombie reappearance of the Ghoul. 

To put it in NFL terms, he's on the Commissioners Exempt List with a lifetime ban.

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

On injured reserve status.

Suffered a severely bruised ego. Heard he's still up to his old antics on Facebook for those who miss him. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Um, demoted to following the AAF Memphis team. As Z said, Kathy ( our new head sherrif) said take him out back and shoot him. As of now, little hope of a zombie reappearance of the Ghoul. 

To put it in NFL terms, he's on the Commissioners Exempt List with a lifetime ban.

Suffered a severely bruised ego. Heard he's still up to his old antics on Facebook for those who miss him. 

I don't know....he must have unfriended me because I don't see his stuff anymore.  Not sure why he would have done that because, as you know, I was one of the few around here who never called for him to be banned, plus we always had some decent, cordial discussions on Facebook, though we differed politically.  His political views were similar to his views on the Browns, so you know that they were outrageous, but that has never bothered me.  Maybe he just decided to disassociate with anyone from here, though I am sure he still communicates with WSS.

3 hours ago, Zombo said:

I just helped her bury the body.

Zombo

Please, tell me you did it on an indian burial ground. It would be ironic.

Ghoulie and I get along.... But to confirm what Hoorta said.. Yeah.. He gets his bunch in a wad on FB.. even on My page.. I have deleted some of his material on FB.. So I definitely understand and respect the wishes of what is/was instilled here...Let's move on....

50 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I don't know....he must have unfriended me because I don't see his stuff anymore.  Not sure why he would have done that because, as you know, I was one of the few around here who never called for him to be banned, plus we always had some decent, cordial discussions on Facebook, though we differed politically.  His political views were similar to his views on the Browns, so you know that they were outrageous, but that has never bothered me.  Maybe he just decided to disassociate with anyone from here, though I am sure he still communicates with WSS.

Ditto here Gipper- must have unfriended me too, not in my list anymore either. What's the old saying? Don't go away mad, just go away!!!  As I mentioned when he got kicked off- I've been following his antics since the old AOL days back in 1995. The Browns Board, board-wise was Ghoolie's Last Chance Saloon. He's been permanently kicked off every other board I'm aware of, and that's at least five. He might not be aware of the Scout.com forums, and if he tried pulling his crap over there he wouldn't last a week.  And the proof of that is what Nickers just posted- if there was any Forum out there that would allow his spew, he wouldn't be reduced to his relatively tiny audience on Facebook. The  actor needs a stage. He was only allowed  here- over the protestations of all the Moderators, because he was big pals with Stan. When Ate passed away, Tom's security blanket and Get out of Jail Free cards went along with him. 

It's just so much more peaceful around here now...  :)  

35 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Ditto here Gipper- must have unfriended me too, not in my list anymore either. What's the old saying? Don't go away mad, just go away!!!  As I mentioned when he got kicked off- I've been following his antics since the old AOL days back in 1995. The Browns Board, board-wise was Ghoolie's Last Chance Saloon. He's been permanently kicked off every other board I'm aware of, and that's at least five. He might not be aware of the Scout.com forums, and if he tried pulling his crap over there he wouldn't last a week.  And the proof of that is what Nickers just posted- if there was any Forum out there that would allow his spew, he wouldn't be reduced to his relatively tiny audience on Facebook. The  actor needs a stage. He was only allowed  here- over the protestations of all the Moderators, because he was big pals with Stan. When Ate passed away, Tom's security blanket and Get out of Jail Free cards went along with him. 

It's just so much more peaceful around here now...  :)  

I deleted his friend request on facebook....I saw enough of his shit here...why do i want to see it there too.  

5 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Here ya go...my usual response to stuff like this...

horse mammal vertebrate horse like mammal pack animal mustang horse

Mike

Yup, Ghoolie is as dead around here as that horse. Some folks didn't get the news that he's banned....  

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

I wonder which one of his alts are at the poly board. 

Probably none, when you're banned your ISP gets blocked. I doubt Tom would try to pull the same stunt now he did around 15 years ago when he got blocked on another board- sign up with multiple providers so you have different ISPs....  

And if we really suspected something like that- it's not too hard to track ISPs from Memphis or Las Vegas.  I wouldn't take the time. After 20 years, I can detect his style in less than 10 posts.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Probably none, when you're banned your ISP gets blocked. I doubt Tom would try to pull the same stunt now he did around 15 years ago when he got blocked on another board- sign up with multiple providers so you have different ISPs....  

And if we really suspected something like that- it's not too hard to track ISPs from Memphis or Las Vegas.  I wouldn't take the time. After 20 years, I can detect his style in less than 10 posts.  

Yeah , It doesnt take long to know its him.... At some point he'll quit being careful and his typoes become obvious..

On 3/7/2019 at 9:59 AM, Zombo said:

Stan's wife, Kathy, who owns the Board now, whacked him. I just helped her bury the body.

Please tell us it was Steamshovel* deep...

* I haven't thought of the word "steamshovel" in at least 40 years.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:59 AM, Zombo said:

Stan's wife, Kathy, who owns the Board now, whacked him. I just helped her bury the body.

Zombo

I'm curious if she left the gun, but took the cannoli. 

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Please tell us it was Steamshovel* deep...

* I haven't thought of the word "steamshovel" in at least 40 years.

Also a great name for an English bulldog.  Steamshovel.

12 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Also a great name for an English bulldog.  Steamshovel.

Umm...dog names should be kept to one or two syllables.    - just sayin'...

My Boston's name is Oscar (he's always in a tuxedo).   My little Dachshund's name was Heidi.   The Blonde called her pet zebra, Spot.  :)

On 3/8/2019 at 1:43 AM, hoorta said:

couldn't he just sign in under a cell phone account isp ....

4 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

couldn't he just sign in under a cell phone account isp ....

Sure, if he wanted to. For all we know he may already have done so and be lurking. As I said, he's done it before on other message boards.

On 3/8/2019 at 1:35 AM, Clevfan4life said:

I wonder which one of his alts are at the poly board. 

Believe it or not, he was a huge Hickerson fan (a neighbor of his parents) so if you see that in a screen name combined with anyone else he temporarily respected like Stan - beware any temporary nice guy stuff designed to reel people in.  He'll even pretend he likes the Browns as long as he has to under the next screen name he pulls off. We've seen this sequel more than Rocky here....

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

Believe it or not, he was a huge Hickerson fan (a neighbor of his parents) so if you see that in a screen name combined with anyone else he temporarily respected like Stan - beware any temporary nice guy stuff designed to reel people in.  He'll even pretend he likes the Browns as long as he has to under the next screen name he pulls off. We've seen this sequel more than Rocky here....

That's been his MO every time he's been kicked off and let back on Tom. This last time he didn't have Stan around to have his back when he went psycho mode again.

Archived