Sign in to follow this  
Clevfan4life

If u look stupid in an exchange with aoc....u should re evaluate ur life choices

Like...like...like...like...ummm

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Actually that made more sense than some of the other shit she says.

• Haha 2

On 3/6/2019 at 7:12 PM, MLD Woody said:

- They're down to the "you're too young" stuff already?

- continuing to give her more air time

And in other news Stormy Daniels is still making headlines. Back to you Andre

WSS

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

U do realize if u chopped up an entire interview or speech of trump's you'd get the same thing right?

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

U do realize if u chopped up an entire interview or speech of trump's you'd get the same thing right?

No. He's one of the most inarticulate speakers I've ever heard, but he doesn't resort to "uh" "um" "you know" "like" much at all.

What you may get is "tremendous" and "believe me" a million times though.

Ocasio-Cortez accuses stunned Wells Fargo CEO of financing the 'caging' of children

Ocasio-Cortez went on to ask whether the bank was "responsible for the damages incurred by climate change" because of its financing of fossil fuel companies, such as reinvestment costs.

"I don't know how you'd calculate that," Sloan retorted.

Jeezus.  She's worse than Hank Johnson and Shiela Jackson Lee

Ocasio-Cortez went on to ask whether the bank was "responsible for the damages incurred by climate change" because of its financing of fossil fuel companies, such as reinvestment costs.

"I don't know how you'd calculate that," Sloan retorted.

You dems elect idiots, muslim bigots, racists...oh but we gotta stop the Republicans, cause they're bad for America!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Wow, ic where she's going with this. She, and prob others in the dem base....are seeking to establish lines of liability between financial institutions and entities that acquired financing through those institutions. U all see what industry is their end target right?

Fuck, can u imagine what would happen to lines of credit if banks were liable e everytime someone they loaned money to fucked up?

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Wow, ic where she's going with this. She, and prob others in the dem base....are seeking to establish lines of liability between financial institutions and entities that acquired financing through those institutions. U all see what industry is their end target right?

Fuck, can u imagine what would happen to lines of credit if banks were liable e everytime someone they loaned money to fucked up?

According to her logic, if you get a car loan, then kill someone with it...the lender is liable.

What fucking planet is this crazy bitch from?

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

According to her logic, if you get a car loan, then kill someone with it...the lender is liable.

What fucking planet is this crazy bitch from?

Yeah, precisely.But don't look at it as "misspeaking" from an idiot. She has a plan behind that. She's laying groundwork. And I think I can guess in the end what industry they'll use this line of logic on.

The banking industry is ofc not the actual target. They're just establishing an idea in the minds of people. 

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah, precisely.But don't look at it as "misspeaking" from an idiot. She has a plan behind that. She's laying groundwork. And I think I can guess in the end what industry they'll use this line of logic on.

The banking industry is ofc not the actual target. They're just establishing an idea in the minds of people. 

They have been trying to make gun companies liable for years.