THE BROWNS BOARD

Zeitler

darren15

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, darren15 said:

Rumors he is next to be traded or cut as per dedi woman with long name from ESPN

Silly season now in full swing....  Not going to be cut Didi- did you look at over the cap before you started babbling?  Zeitler scheduled to make $12 million this year- with a $10 million cap hit if he gets cut.  Plus Dorsey commenting on line continuity would make it mighty unlikely. 

The out in his contract is in 2020. 

Benjamin AllbrightVerified account @AllbrightNFL
FollowFollow @AllbrightNFL
More

Since others wont, I will. Basically the rumor that's out there, with many different variations is a Kevin Zeitler and draft picks plus another player for Odell Beckam.

1 minute ago, chimpy07 said:

I prefer the rumour that Dorsey doesn't allow leaks :D

Browns Social Media manager today

See the source image

40 minutes ago, darren15 said:
Benjamin AllbrightVerified account @AllbrightNFL
FollowFollow @AllbrightNFL
More

Since others wont, I will. Basically the rumor that's out there, with many different variations is a Kevin Zeitler and draft picks plus another player for Odell Beckam.

The rumor out there is that I am going to have a threesome with Kaley Cuocco and Jennifer Lawrence this weekend.

Well, it IS a rumor.  I just started it.  

Oh!! wait a minute....that is not a rumor.   The rumor is that I am going to have  one blonde....Kaley.....one Brunette....Jennifer, and one redhead.  How about Karen Guillan (she of  Dr. Who/Jumanji)

That should be a good roundup.

karen-gillan-being-sexy.jpg

It was hard enough watching Corbett get toasted on the ST's line imo.Dorsey's seeing something I just don't see here, if were shipping Zeitler? Corbett was not good at LG when tried Bitonio at LT, so In fact I hate the idea of trading Kevin period.. Dorsey's best ammo is drafting personal,not trading it..Baker never needed a Odel to be a MVP.. so it just makes no sense to pull his protection too.. 

Please, no. I think all of this is a smoke screen.

Not a chance on earth they cut him. The only way he is being moved is if its to acquire a huge signing impact player. Now one Twitter I read said NYC sports radio believes the Giants are getting Zeitler, Ogbah and 2nd and 4th for OBJ. Who knows, its silly season. The REALLY cool thing about silly season? All the big time players WANT to come here. 

At this point, I have no reason to doubt Dorsey & no reason to believe rumors, so I'm just gonna wait & see what happens.

Mike

Oh damn! Explosive~ 

Yeah, that'd be good.  Let's phuck up the OL for Baker.  And for what?  An air-head receiver?  Who'll want to jump to another team in a couple of years?

Last year at this time we had NOTHIN'.  And NOBODY would've wanted to come to us in FA.  So Dorsey, smartly, traded for talent.  And then got his QB in the draft.

THIS year, with Baker, Landry, etc. we're the sexy pick.  (hard to believe I know)  There's no longer the need to make bold moves.

Beckham is a superstar. He and Landry are best friends and go waaay baaack. Two receivers that are on that level... who needs an offensive line. And Corbett is a freaking monster, Zeitler is good but he's 28 and good luck being able to get that level of value for him in a year or two from now. Strike while the iron is hot. It's playoff time! 

OBJ and J Landry are just hitting their primes. They are both just 26 years old. Landry is the best route runner and has amazing hands but I shouldn't have to explain the level of open that these guys will help to make each other. Plus, add in a giant David Njoku to the mix and you have a recipe for Chubb being able to run for days and days on dime formations.

If this happens... you can expect Chubb to break 2000 rushing yards easy.

1 hour ago, Orion said:

Yeah, that'd be good.  Let's phuck up the OL for Baker.  And for what?  An air-head receiver?  Who'll want to jump to another team in a couple of years?

Last year at this time we had NOTHIN'.  And NOBODY would've wanted to come to us in FA.  So Dorsey, smartly, traded for talent.  And then got his QB in the draft.

THIS year, with Baker, Landry, etc. we're the sexy pick.  (hard to believe I know)  There's no longer the need to make bold moves.

I don't know how much legs this rumor has. I saw some Giants fans discussing this rumor too. Once claimed to know a player who knows OBJ and he and OBJ think something is brewing. Who knows. My opinion is if we got OBJ our offense should vault towards the top of the league. The extra coverage that would have to roll to OBJ would open the run game up. Zeitler vs Corbett, I would rather trade Corbett and keep Zeitler, but if Zeitler were the cost of OBJ, I could live with it and see about drafting and/or signing a FA guard. Next week should be fun when all this stuff shakes out.

16 minutes ago, runyon27 said:

Next week should be fun when all this stuff shakes out.

I'll second that!

......I like that guy Willies that we have.  He's BIG.

7 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Not a chance on earth they cut him. The only way he is being moved is if its to acquire a huge signing impact player. Now one Twitter I read said NYC sports radio believes the Giants are getting Zeitler, Ogbah and 2nd and 4th for OBJ. Who knows, its silly season. The REALLY cool thing about silly season? All the big time players WANT to come here. 

Too much for OBJ. Zeitler and a second- max...  

If the guy wasn't an attitude problem, I'd feel differently. 

Archived