THE BROWNS BOARD

Nick Bosa has insane legs....

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/2019-nfl-combine-highlights/ss-BBUdEyA?ocid=spartandhp&parent-title=five-sleepers-who-emerged-at-nfl-scouting-combine-ben-banogu-among-pass-rushers-who-stood-out&parent-ns=ar&parent-content-id=BBUktzh&fullscreen=true

good fucking lord. That dude is going to "maul" OL off the line. It ain't all about upper body, which he has obviously...but power starts from the ground. You can have as big an upper body as anybody on the planet but you ain't movin shit on the line without ass n legs. Dude is el protoype. Wish we had a shot at him. Ah well. If he develops his brothers hand skills he might be better than Joey when it's all said and done. 

I was impressed with how much better his combine was than Joey's. It will be fun to watch him get better over time. If the Cards had a lick of sense they would take him in a heartbeat and develop a real OL around Rosen. But KK is in love with Murray and that will be his downfall IMO. He doesn't know shit about defense being the most important thing to build first, so not a surprise.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I was impressed with how much better his combine was than Joey's. It will be fun to watch him get better over time. If the Cards had a lick of sense they would take him in a heartbeat and develop a real OL around Rosen. But KK is in love with Murray and that will be his downfall IMO. He doesn't know shit about defense being the most important thing to build first, so not a surprise.

If in fact the Cards take Murray....I don't doubt that he would go to the Niners at #2

I was watching a lot of sports this morning.....and universally the commentators on there, on a couple or 3 networks were saying that Haskins should be the top QB taken...if not top overall.

Don't be surprised if there is some serious trade movement at the top of the draft to get Haskins. 

In theory, Ohio State may have the two best players in this draft that  should/could go  1-2.    Haskins/Bosa.

Both go Top 5,  no lower than Top 6.

Good for recruiting to have that, fair to say?

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Both go Top 5,  no lower than Top 6.

Good for recruiting to have that, fair to say?

Absolutely. And what I like most about our new coach Jimbo Fisher is that he has stated that as a fact and his intention is to be in the top 5 in recruiting every year. We were this year and have an excellent start for 2020.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Absolutely. And what I like most about our new coach Jimbo Fisher is that he has stated that as a fact and his intention is to be in the top 5 in recruiting every year. We were this year and have an excellent start for 2020.

Can't compete with UT.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Good god if that cardinals gm takes murray over bosa, the pressure on murray to put out from the cards fans who'll be watching bosa closely.....if that gm fucks that decision up he's out of the league

The key thing is that both the Cardinals and the 49ers are in the same division....so Bosa could be pounding on Murray twice a year for as long as he is upright...which might not be long.

Just now, The Gipper said:

The key thing is that both the Cardinals and the 49ers are in the same division....so Bosa could be pounding on Murray twice a year for as long as he is upright...which might not be long.

Murrays prob too quick for bosa to pound on, but yeah bosa will be flushing him out of the pocket and i think we all can already see murray is gonna turn straight up field the instant he's flushed out. Some lb'er or secondary players are the ones who are gonna have the big shots on him. 

49'ers will cream their shorts collectively if the cards dial up murray

We've heard all the "too quick" nonsense before-- rg3, even Lamar Jackson last season.  Neither was true, it's the NFL..

Stop kidding yourself. 

But it is good to see we made the right choice on Rosen..

How many years in a row will the 49ers go DL in the first?

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

As I mentioned in another thread, it would be absolutely unprecedented to bail on a QB you drafted at #10 after one year. Especially considering reports coming out of the Combine that the Cards won't be able to get anything close to recouping the picks they gave up to get Rosen in the first place.... 

Murrays prob too quick for bosa to pound on, but yeah bosa will be flushing him out of the pocket and i think we all can already see murray is gonna turn straight up field the instant he's flushed out. Some lb'er or secondary players are the ones who are gonna have the big shots on him. 

49'ers will cream their shorts collectively if the cards dial up murray

He will pound him if he catches him and he will catch him 

11 hours ago, darren15 said:

Not as insane as Linda Carter's in the 80s or Cheryl Ladd's for that matter

Lynda Carter.... Dear God she was pretty. I watch the original Wonder Woman TV series every Saturday night, and still look at her with googly eyes just like I did when I was 12.  

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

As I mentioned in another thread, it would be absolutely unprecedented to bail on a QB you drafted at #10 after one year. Especially considering reports coming out of the Combine that the Cards won't be able to get anything close to recouping the picks they gave up to get Rosen in the first place.... 

I guess I am not the only one who thinks Murray can't read defenses. This guy says the interviews at the combine did not go so well. They would be foolish to draft him and ship out Rosen.

https://sportsnaut.com/2019/03/report-kyler-murray-struggled-during-interviews-at-the-nfl-scouting-combine/

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I guess I am not the only one who thinks Murray can't read defenses. This guy says the interviews at the combine did not go so well. They would be foolish to draft him and ship out Rosen.

https://sportsnaut.com/2019/03/report-kyler-murray-struggled-during-interviews-at-the-nfl-scouting-combine/

Kyler murray would be thete at 17. Id give the cards our next 2 1st round picks and the rest of this years draft for bosa. It would cement a SB appearance

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Also, draft analysts definitely aren't universally saying Haskins should be the top QB off of the board. But that's alright, not gonna press the issue. Both will be gone early. 

Only because they say that  Kliff Kingsbury will want a guy to fit his hairy highschool horseshit system, and that  Murray is the guy to do that.   In terms of real professional football, Haskins would be the guy.

Id be seriously leary of haskins if im an nfl gm. Haskins physically has it all, the arm talent is superb. His brain tho makes his right arm throw in the direction of the nearest defender whenever his pocket collapses. He just yips and shits the bed. 

What the fuck are you talking about? That is the most completely off base conclusion I have ever seen on here.

His TD to int. rate last year was  50-8.   And a 70% completion rate.

Give me a QB that comes close to that.

53 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What the fuck are you talking about? That is the most completely off base conclusion I have ever seen on here.

His TD to int. rate last year was  50-8.   And a 70% completion rate.

Give me a QB that comes close to that.

I noted "under pressure". If he can sit and scan the field, he's black tom brady. Get a hand on him or someone in his face and he makes some unbeleivably bad decisions. Not all of those bad devosions ended in int's but alot of em almost did. 

Im just saying, he has a case of the yips. I hooe that was just college exhuberance, we'll see. He WILL get pressured in the NFL. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Haskins had 3 WRs to throw to all running 4.41 or less 40s... That's insane. 

It's weird looking at a college football team with talent, isn't it Woody? 😁

Archived