THE BROWNS BOARD

Weird story concerning Peppers

Dutch Oven

7 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

Where there’s smoke................

No his lawyer made a statement saying he was clean..

5 hours ago, 7moses7 said:

Where there’s smoke................

There's Incarcerated Bob...  :D And if there was weed- Peppers is being smart about it.... IIRC, he got put in stage 1 of the NFL substance abuse policy for a diluted sample at the combine...  Regarding weed- seriously- come on down to Dayton. It's essentially decriminalized in the city- unless you're selling. Cops aren't going to bother you if you have less than 100 grams- around 4 ounces...  

But did his car get busted into? Leaving a Glock in plain view in an unlocked car in Downtown Cleveland? Not smart. 

1 hour ago, bjh2130 said:

With an unregistered glock and some weed I wouldn't be surprised to see the story blow up some to take some eyes off Kraft.

Wait :  There's a glock registration requirement in Cleveland?  

On 3/1/2019 at 8:12 AM, bjh2130 said:

With an unregistered glock and some weed I wouldn't be surprised to see the story blow up some to take some eyes off Kraft.

hmmmm.....because a generic safety on the cleveland browns is going to 'take some eyes' off anyone.

The story isn't going to blow up(certainly not outside of cleveland) because it's not a high profile player.

Just now, Tacosman said:

hmmmm.....because a generic safety on the cleveland browns is going to 'take some eyes' off anyone.

The story isn't going to blow up(certainly not outside of cleveland) because it's not a high profile player.

now if this were baker it would be a huge story.  Even if it were a defensive star(like myles) it would be a bigger story.  But others arent going to see it gain much traction

On 2/28/2019 at 9:03 PM, The Gipper said:

When are we going to stop worrying about a little weed 

Never, big pharma won't allow it! 

You know it's in the same category as heroin, which is kinda like putting a Nerf gun in the same category as a M16.

4 hours ago, FALCON7 said:

Never, big pharma won't allow it! 

You know it's in the same category as heroin, which is kinda like putting a Nerf gun in the same category as a M16.

Big pharma has bigger problems to worry about other than weed. Like how to convince Congress that some of their "miracle" drugs- like one that cures hepatitis C  are justified with a $50,000+ a year price tag. Or we can justify increasing the price of a drug that used to cost $40 to $500 because we're the only ones still making it.... 

Weed is already legal in a bunch of states. When the California domino fell, national legalization isn't far behind....  

I think all our players who are "risks" need to be put under the watchful wing of teammate Garrett who watched an much older brother fall from grace in the NBA and took it to heart. You won't ever find shit on that kid. He talks about learning from what happened to his brother affecting all his own decision making to stay on the right path. Those guys could learn a lot from him. He's never even had alcohol let alone any illegal drugs.

On 3/3/2019 at 12:45 AM, hoorta said:

Big pharma has bigger problems to worry about other than weed. Like how to convince Congress that some of their "miracle" drugs- like one that cures hepatitis C  are justified with a $50,000+ a year price tag. Or we can justify increasing the price of a drug that used to cost $40 to $500 because we're the only ones still making it.... 

Weed is already legal in a bunch of states. When the California domino fell, national legalization isn't far behind....  

Couple of years ago the VA game me a blood test for Hep c.  Came back a maybe positive.  After they retested it came back negative.  

33 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Couple of years ago the VA game me a blood test for Hep c.  Came back a maybe positive.  After they retested it came back negative.  

That can happen...  If I were you, I'd have a Doc run some blood tests that include liver enzymes the next time you have a checkup... Mention to him what you just told me.   

Archived