THE BROWNS BOARD

Hall of Fame honors Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb

Vambo

👍 Can we get greedy after all the hell we been through all these years? :D Denzel Ward has a pair of Ben's Balls named pick 1 & pick 2 the first time the rookie saw that bastard..were going to need a bigger glass showcase..Come on Big Randy! pull some strings  

We know so much about Baker, it is so COOL that they have a place at the HOF their first year.

One more thing I found about Nick Chubb -

explaining his injury in college, and what drove him to not give up:

I was at the HOF yesterday morning with my 11 year old Grandson, Michael & we saw the Baker & Chubb display. Looked good & I was pleased & a bit surprised that the display was up less than 24 hours after the items were delivered by JD & Freddie.

BTW, here's the shirt I wore from Szabo Apparel in Vermilion...8M_N0qmb9fSJfcBgn_zzR7zxcpmzH8O0UTcC03HGtD1VRbOvVctMrkrsSckrH2LoU7JaqDWguBEovwbBS88bpZMKdyo-ZCsPsU01fDZUB1YfibWOtBMTCzkoJI8-ickYuud_qIuAyHIdInY1pHlfvhyjimFnnuvazzVjEElIieC6UmwqChNUZSfPbwRxCuE4MeeLur7B7CRFRFTkNAC6iGwthk4klDn7sXMSuHoRS42MzsZhx3HfmNFaP2u29DmMxbBhuQ6wSWXXZXQfLese4tdYKKO8vozgWM1UynxEjtwpfFwymUWz2JQHusAf6bMCWLQEbKuZ4oKXwwMbfpy2sv4JMy34suemf6-U3Q03VcaJrGZEvaBQ43NehphizNP_q7CyYqXlgTJVYidTQH3PHR5XPeyNp_k0bHD_jcONG2o8FLyz48-MgQ8P-EGDvjRVbKcKKYa2QIgKQ9dT9Ds73KCGrUctu83zJmceWVAJDInREKkLDAlSsRHfAtPQXSkaBv_NlWXllFdRbbFEzHOFBNQ7ygp6voSRimU17rDif-q7BtqcYeApAEfIuBQcmB6B7MJQ3qpDh2s3AVG-SBMe1hgfFnnD1xJeiPMLRhTqMJ0t0usqxA8nYzSfxXQAT4W9lXhDVY4F6aVmTsCJmcM_r9zAOES9JGM=w453-h603-no

Mike

Archived