Jump to content
Browns149

Robert Kraft charged with solicitation

Recommended Posts

I live about 20 minutes south (west palm beach) of where this went down and the local news has been saying there was a VERY notable NFL member as part of this. He won't have any  real legal repercussions of this sadly, but I'm glad he'll at least get some tarnish on his legacy.

The whole story is quite sad and tragic actually: https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/martin-county/2019/02/20/details-florida-sex-spa-human-trafficking-cases-released/2929679002/. Human trafficking is still as real as it gets and can hit close to home.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beare said:

imo he should get a suspension sounds like the women were forced into prostitution

Of course he should. But he probably won’t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just reading details,  it's more than solicitation.  This man is evil. I can't even bring myself to joke and I have a very dark sense of humor. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck the Patriots.

The Browns are taking over the AFC and the Pats legacy is now forever stained by this dbag.

Z

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The old man wanted a BJ.  What is wrong with that?

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

The old man wanted a BJ.  What is wrong with that?

Nothing at all. Perhaps he should ask a woman that's willing rather than forced.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

The old man wanted a BJ.  What is wrong with that?

I think it's the whole sex trafficking thing which prompted the sting that makes it creepy.

Z

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Pretty messed up

 

And another reason to legalize prostitution... just sayin

Eh, not really honestly. It's a pretty common myth that making prostitution legal would drastically reduce this from happening, and that's just not true.  https://www.endslaverynow.org/blog/articles/faq-will-legalizing-or-decriminalizing-prostitution-decrease-sex-trafficking. I mean I'm not against you in theory, but much more so that people should the right to do it more than reduce trafficking. 

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Just reading details,  it's more than solicitation.  This man is evil. I can't even bring myself to joke and I have a very dark sense of humor. 

For real man. This is obviously big time news down here and stories are just so tragic. These poor people trying to leave terrible situations get lied, abused and exploited literally in one of the wealthiest cities in Florida. Maybe this POS will bring some light to it though, at least a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROGER!!!  OH ROGER!! Where ARE you Roger?? He can't write/sign paychecks for HOW long Roger??? Players will be happy, happy, happy!!

We've already experienced "deflategate", so, since he probably got a BJ, is this "INflategate"?

This really sucks, doesn't it Robert?

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This could be a lot bigger then we know right now. Can you imagine what women groups will do when the whole sex trafficking thing comes out more. He’s in some deep Shi!. Also the nfl has a conduct policy and some media people say the nfl hold owners to an even higher standard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, 5150k9 said:

This could be a lot bigger then we know right now. Can you imagine what women groups will do when the whole sex trafficking thing comes out more. He’s in some deep Shi!. Also the nfl has a conduct policy and some media people say the nfl hold owners to an even higher standard. 

bullshit nothing is gonna happen remember irsey got pulled over drunk and had a shit tone of drugs and cash on him.roger did nothing and what about truck stop jimmy ? we all know he was guilty as hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok hold on a sec lets pump tge brakes homeboys. Did the man go into a massage parlor for a rub n tug....or was he actually part of a human trafficking ring? I would venture to say a decent majority of us have been in a handjob parlor.....and not all of those women are being forced. You cant know which places are staffing their "masseuse's" with  trafficked women. 

Is there a detail im missing? Did he force himself on a girl or some shit?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, 5150k9 said:

This could be a lot bigger then we know right now. Can you imagine what women groups will do when the whole sex trafficking thing comes out more. He’s in some deep Shi!. Also the nfl has a conduct policy and some media people say the nfl hold owners to an even higher standard. 

Trafficking?....Hue to the Rescue!!

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ATOM said:

bullshit nothing is gonna happen remember irsey got pulled over drunk and had a shit tone of drugs and cash on him.roger did nothing and what about truck stop jimmy ? we all know he was guilty as hell

Wrong. Suspended 6 games, and fined $500,000. Admittedly that's almost pocket change for an NFL owner...  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000387267/article/colts-jim-irsay-suspended-six-games-fined-500k

Kraft could have bought the business... 

Seriously Bob, this wasn't good enough for you?   http://www.manolith.com/2012/07/11/get-to-know-ricki-noel-lander-new-england-patriots-owner-robert-krafts-alleged-young-girlfriend-photos/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As we know, Godell hates the Patriots, Kraft & Brady.   He's going to be made to pay for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

I live about 20 minutes south (west palm beach) of where this went down and the local news has been saying there was a VERY notable NFL member as part of this. He won't have any  real legal repercussions of this sadly, but I'm glad he'll at least get some tarnish on his legacy.

The whole story is quite sad and tragic actually: https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/martin-county/2019/02/20/details-florida-sex-spa-human-trafficking-cases-released/2929679002/. Human trafficking is still as real as it gets and can hit close to home.

I don't get why you would be glad?

 

 

What is sad is the guy is a billionaire and he has to head down to the Hong Kong Spa to get his knob polished.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

I don't get why you would be glad?

 

 

What is sad is the guy is a billionaire and he has to head down to the Hong Kong Spa to get his knob polished.

All the while he has a 39 year old GF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

ROGER!!!  OH ROGER!! Where ARE you Roger?? He can't write/sign paychecks for HOW long Roger??? Players will be happy, happy, happy!!

We've already experienced "deflategate", so, since he probably got a BJ, is this "INflategate"?

This really sucks, doesn't it Robert?

Mike

Or ejaculgate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LBC mike said:

The old man wanted a BJ.  What is wrong with that?

What's wrong with him, he's a F'n Billionaire your supposed to hire a few babes from Thailand, Guatemala, Eastern Europe or wherever as domestics, and then pay them "Performance bonuses"... He should be kicked out of the club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Wrong. Suspended 6 games, and fined $500,000. Admittedly that's almost pocket change for an NFL owner...  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000387267/article/colts-jim-irsay-suspended-six-games-fined-500k

Kraft could have bought the business... 

Seriously Bob, this wasn't good enough for you?   http://www.manolith.com/2012/07/11/get-to-know-ricki-noel-lander-new-england-patriots-owner-robert-krafts-alleged-young-girlfriend-photos/ 

oh boy 6 games that he could not sit in his fucking luxury box WOW thats telling him Fuck me 

if they say they hold owners to a higher standard  then take away a years worth of t.v revenues exclude the team from the playoffs take away high draft picks it's all bullshit the richer you are the more you can get away with fuck em

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 things to remember when you get older: never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.

Poor Bob, maybe #2 just happened and he just had to... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ATOM said:

oh boy 6 games that he could not sit in his fucking luxury box WOW thats telling him Fuck me 

if they say they hold owners to a higher standard  then take away a years worth of t.v revenues exclude the team from the playoffs take away high draft picks it's all bullshit the richer you are the more you can get away with fuck em

I can agree to an extent.

 

 

TV revenues.....maybe not a bad idea, though I wouldn't say all....maybe 40%?

 

Exclude from playoffs....that wouldn't work, you are hurting players and fans. And not all teams are like the Pats, they never sniff the playoffs.

 

Hold draft picks.....maybe that as well.

 

 

I will say I don't like your attitude towards people with some wealth.  Sounds socialist.  Some day I hope you have some, and you will, and your attitude will change on that matter.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there something more coming out about this that i havent read? Or is this really just an old dude going fir a rub n tug and we got bart cant wait scott talking about stripping all the draft picks from the pats because #happyendingsarehappy.....???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×