THE BROWNS BOARD

Publicity stunt

Westside Steve

https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/news/willoughby-music-shop-posts-sign-telling-trump-sympathizers-to-shop-elsewhere/95-30c94d22-3422-464d-b880-924c57d4bed2

Probably no one outside of Willoughby ever heard of this guy or his store but attack the president and you are a hero among some folks.

Disappointed but not surprised the news played along with this stunt.

WSS

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This is considered attacking the president?

Well yes but it's more a stunt like I call it originally. It's not a physical attack or a threat on his life if that's your typical Woody angle. This twat probably thinks, maybe correctly, that a lot of kids and musicians consider themselves left-wing firebrands and will think that it's cool. (I doubt he carries much at his store that an adult musician with purchase there)

Like the people who would buy Nike shoes with Kaepernick's picture on the ad. I actually noticed it from Nickers on Facebook because he's been to the store and says the guys at dick otherwise. 

WSS

By the way his mealy-mouthed backpedaling stated that he wasn't Banning and a trump supporters he just preferred they shopped elsewhere. Sort of like putting up a sign saying we prefer not to serve Negroes or homosexuals or Michigan graduates. We will but we really don't want to so please...

WSS

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well yes but it's more a stunt like I call it originally. It's not a physical attack or a threat on his life if that's your typical Woody angle. This twat probably thinks, maybe correctly, that a lot of kids and musicians consider themselves left-wing firebrands and will think that it's cool. (I doubt he carries much at his store that an adult musician with purchase there)

Like the people who would buy Nike shoes with Kaepernick's picture on the ad. I actually noticed it from Nickers on Facebook because he's been to the store and says the guys at dick otherwise. 

WSS

No... You literally called it an attack in your OP. I realize it isn't a physical attack.... No shit. I just don't see this as any kind of attack really. If that sign had a bunch of things ripping on Trump, then sure 

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way his mealy-mouthed backpedaling stated that he wasn't Banning and a trump supporters he just preferred they shopped elsewhere. Sort of like putting up a sign saying we prefer not to serve Negroes or homosexuals or Michigan graduates. We will but we really don't want to so please...

WSS

Not really 

Skin color and sexual orientation aren't choices

Political affiliation and college choice are

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No... You literally called it an attack in your OP. I realize it isn't a physical attack.... No shit. I just don't see this as any kind of attack really. If that sign had a bunch of things ripping on Trump, then sure 

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Not really 

So is religion. So you're cool with refusing to serve Jews? Or Christians? Or Muslims?

WSS

54 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It was an attack. Just not a physical attack.

WSS

I feel unclean and dirty... I'd rather starve and go out of business than to take money from you? That's not an attack on Trump?

If you really believe it's not an attack you're an idiot. If you're just saying you don't think it's an attack to be contrary (if I can coin a phrase), it's typical Woody. 

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Not really 

Yeah I don't know if I agree that's it's really a choice where your values align. I'd probably choose to be a Democrat like I was when I was young if that were true. Then I could sit around and circle jerk about how great I was with the rest of them. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So is religion. So you're cool with refusing to serve Jews? Or Christians? Or Muslims?

WSS

Oh my God. What a gotcha. What do I do now....

No Steve. 

While religion is a choice, it is a protected choice in our country. I'm not going to take on Freedom of Religion. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh my God. What a gotcha. What do I do now

How about a non-responsive whiny little swing and a miss? As usual.

But of course in your little brain making the statement he'd rather starve to death than take money that came from a supporter of a particular person is not meant as an attack, not at all. Idiot. 🤣

WSS

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is considered attacking the president?

Clearly he's a Trump hater is he not?

So what difference at this point does it make? I don't understand the purpose of nit picking over whether the store owners actions was an attack on the prez or not, unless your intention was to deflect from the real story here and go after Steve.

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

How about a non-responsive whiny little swing and a miss? As usual.

But of course in your little brain making the statement he'd rather starve to death than take money that came from a supporter of a particular person is not meant as an attack, not at all. Idiot. 🤣

WSS

Non responsive? I literally responded right below that. 

10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Clearly he's a Trump hater is he not?

So what difference at this point does it make? I don't understand the purpose of nit picking over whether the store owners actions was an attack on the prez or not, unless your intention was to deflect from the real story here and go after Steve.

Well (name of previous poster), I'm not a big fan of constant exaggerated language. 

There is also nothing to deflect from. The guy can do what he wants and get whatever consequences that entails. 

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article/news/willoughby-music-shop-posts-sign-telling-trump-sympathizers-to-shop-elsewhere/95-30c94d22-3422-464d-b880-924c57d4bed2

Probably no one outside of Willoughby ever heard of this guy or his store but attack the president and you are a hero among some folks.

Disappointed but not surprised the news played along with this stunt.

WSS

The sad part is it will probably stir up trouble, there is nothing good that can come from doing this.

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

The sad part is it will probably stir up trouble, there is nothing good that can come from doing this.

I'm guessing that some of these lefties, who had never heard of them before this it was a stunt , will go to the store buy some strings or picks or some other accessories.

WSS

50 minutes ago, Gorka said:

At list this owner ain't telling libtards to take a hike. He probably charges them more.

Image result for ignorant liberal trump haters

On 2/22/2019 at 9:28 AM, OldBrownsFan said:

If his business goes under it will serve him right. I wouldn't go near his business with a 10 foot pole when he calls Trump supporters as "sympathizers" like they are an evil bunch of people.

Well...

Archived