THE BROWNS BOARD

Some Won't Give Trump Credit For Anything

OldBrownsFan

Did i read right that trump planned to not allow lbgt people counted in the 2020 census? Sooo, does that writer not have a point that using gay rights to undermine iran specifically....as that german ambassador is apparently doing, kind if a cynical ploy by Trump who we "know" has flaming small boner for iran?

decriminalizing homosexuality is great. If we're going to really be making an effort to do this across the globe, and not just use it move some other agenda, etc., then great. Good on Trump.

That being said... it is like saying you're helping to advance racial equality because you're working to criminalize slavery across the world. I mean, technically it is true, but there is a lot of work past that point that can be done in the US as well. 

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

decriminalizing homosexuality is great. If we're going to really be making an effort to do this across the globe, and not just use it move some other agenda, etc., then great. Good on Trump.

That being said... it is like saying you're helping to advance racial equality because you're working to criminalize slavery across the world. I mean, technically it is true, but there is a lot of work past that point that can be done in the US as well. 

Of course pointing out the biggest portions of the world population that support slavery is called islamophobia around these parts. Or other scary brown people.

You think Racial equality is still an issue in the United States?

WSS

12 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yeah Trump was pretty dumb to say the Mexico thing but let me take a quick poll

Does anyone here actually give a shit who pays for the wall?

I'll start it off: 

No. No I don't. 

If we have to pay for it. Then,YES, I care

If Mexico pays for it, LIKE WE WERE PROMISED, then, NO, I don’t care

4 hours ago, Browns149 said:

If we have to pay for it. Then,YES, I care

If Mexico pays for it, LIKE WE WERE PROMISED, then, NO, I don’t care

No you don't. 8 billion is fucking peanuts in the budget. You only care because you've been led by the nose to believe that that is a significant amount of money. 

6 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

No you don't. 8 billion is fucking peanuts in the budget. You only care because you've been led by the nose to believe that that is a significant amount of money. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-how-much-does-illegal-immigration-cost-america-not-n950981

And this is from the liberal NBC. Even the most generous number they could scrape together is 54 billion we lose by providing services to illegals.

WSS

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I wasn’t the one gullible enough to think Mexico would pay for it 

10 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I didn't either and frankly I never cared who paid for it. I want it there and I'm not going to cry about the 8 billion dollars. 

Well half a campaign promise is better then nothing. I guess

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Well half a campaign promise is better then nothing. I guess

What we don't know is if Trump was speaking about the new Mexico trade agreement as being the means of Mexico paying for the wall? He should have explained in 2016 just how he planned on Mexico paying for the wall. Still the amount to build the wall is a relatively small price to pay when our yearly budget is now over a trillion dollars. I think the 5 or 6 billion is a small price to pay for the benefits the wall will bring.

He had to lie and say Mexico would pay for it. Before he was elected 

Even he  wasn’t dumb enough  to say we were going to pay for it until after he was elected 

Just now, Browns149 said:

He had to lie and say Mexico would pay for it. Before he was elected 

Even he  wasn’t dumb enough  to say we were going to pay for it until after he was elected 

Maybe but speaking for myself and I am sure for a good many others I don't have a problem with us paying for our own wall. I think the wall will pay for itself by reducing the number of illegal immigrants coming over the border.

I don't know why our media never pressed Trump in 2016 on how he was going to make Mexico pay for our wall but they should have. Remember though our corrupt biased MSM gave Trump about 2 billion dollars of free media time before he got the nomination and I personally believe they were favorable to Trump (even though he was a republican) because they relished the idea of him winning the GOP nomination thinking he would be the weakest link for Hillary Clinton to beat. Happy to see he surprised everyone and won! On policy he has done a great job IMO.

49 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Maybe but speaking for myself and I am sure for a good many others I don't have a problem with us paying for our own wall. I think the wall will pay for itself by reducing the number of illegal immigrants coming over the border.

I don't know why our media never pressed Trump in 2016 on how he was going to make Mexico pay for our wall but they should have. Remember though our corrupt biased MSM gave Trump about 2 billion dollars of free media time before he got the nomination and I personally believe they were favorable to Trump (even though he was a republican) because they relished the idea of him winning the GOP nomination thinking he would be the weakest link for Hillary Clinton to beat. Happy to see he surprised everyone and won! On policy he has done a great job IMO.

I think the media didn’t press him because, like you said, they never thought he would win 

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Yes well I'm sure you were one of those people who held President Obama"s feet to the fire about all the lies and half truths. 

I didn’t vote for him either

Too liberal and not enough experience 

Archived