Sign in to follow this  
DieHardBrownsFan

Real Americans. MAGA.

Nothing worse than a "fake" anarchist...

All these people who are freaked out with the fake media reporting that Trump is some kind of a dictator who is going to destroy the country need to chill out. The founders of this country (who were influenced heavily by their Christian beliefs and ideals) set up a great country with numbers of checks and balances to prevent power from being abused by anyone including Trump

These hysterical Trump haters need to get a life but unfortunately this is the  life of some of them courtesy of getting paid by the likes of George Soros.

And....we have another presidential election next year and the people will make the decision on the next president. The republic set up by the founders works fantastic...

The Founding Fathers on Jesus, Christianity and the Bible

https://wallbuilders.com/founding-fathers-jesus-christianity-bible/

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I forget what Zappa album it was, hey is that a real Poncho or a Sears poncho!?

WSS

I had to look it up Camorillo Brillo..

I remember Flo and Eddie from the Turtles joining up with Zappa in the 70's which I thought was really strange at the time but those guys were great too........

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I forget what Zappa album it was, hey is that a real Poncho or a Sears poncho!?

WSS

Apostrophe!!! A true classic. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I had to look it up Camorillo Brillo..

I remember Flo and Eddie from the Turtles joining up with Zappa in the 70's which I thought was really strange at the time but those guys were great too........

Yeah. Black Sabbath's "Sabotage" was all about how they got screwed over by their manager. That and drugs of course basically killed the Ozzy era. Too bad, they could really play....best ever, IMHO.