Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FairHooker11

Thank you Lara

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

this is journalistic integrity

 

 

Common knowledge, although she forgot one minor detail...."Coverage on the POTUS all the time is negative if he is a Republican".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

faked? 

Logan gave in October of 2012, one month before starting work on the Benghazi story.

"Logan made a speech in which she took a strong public position arguing that the US Government was misrepresenting the threat from Al Qaeda, and urging actions that the US should take in response to the Benghazi attack," the report says. "From a CBS News Standards perspective, there is a conflict in taking a public position on the government’s handling of Benghazi and Al Qaeda, while continuing to report on the story."

you can take the report as a deflection on to what many were thinking, as being closer to the truth regarding Benghazi.

difference being that this story is a non starter to what remains STILL an injustice to those 4 left to fight and die, .

a coverup of the most corrupt whitehouse administration in history and

a trigger from being exposed for treason.

to the MSM well done, they are as complicit.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus christ is she going into porno now? She looks exactly like some vivid star working the convention booths......those tits are shining. I wonder homeboy got to cum all over them after the interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

$250 million!?!?!

Below the list of the parties being sued.

The same amount of media time spent demonizing this innocent kid  should be spent on apologizing to him.

After they apologize sue their ass.

  • The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
  • https://thehayride.com/2019/02/heres-the-long-list-of-celebrities-and-news-organizations-being-sued-for-libel-by-catholic-student-nick-sandman/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Below the list of the parties being sued.

The same amount of media time spent demonizing this innocent kid  should be spent on apologizing to him.

After they apologize sue their ass.

  • The Washington Post
  • The New York Times
  • Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
  • The Guardian
  • National Public Radio
  • TMZ
  • Atlantic Media Inc.
  • Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
  • Diocese of Covington
  • Diocese of Lexington
  • Archdiocese of Louisville
  • Diocese of Baltimore
  • Ana Cabrera
  • Sara Sidner
  • Erin Burnett
  • S.E. Cupp
  • Elliot C. McLaughlin
  • Amanda Watts
  • Emanuella Grinberg
  • Michelle Boorstein
  • Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
  • Antonio Olivo
  • Joe Heim
  • Michael E. Miller
  • Eli Rosenberg
  • Isaac Stanley-Becker
  • Kristine Phillips
  • Sarah Mervosh
  • Emily S. Rueb
  • Maggie Haberman
  • David Brooks
  • Shannon Doyne
  • Kurt Eichenwald
  • Andrea Mitchell
  • Savannah Guthrie
  • Joy Reid
  • Chuck Todd
  • Noah Berlatsky
  • Elisha Fieldstadt
  • Eun Kyung Kim
  • HBO
  • Bill Maher
  • Warner Media
  • Conde Nast
  • GQ
  • Heavy.com
  • The Hill
  • The Atlantic
  • Bustle.com
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Alyssa Milano
  • Jim Carrey
  • https://thehayride.com/2019/02/heres-the-long-list-of-celebrities-and-news-organizations-being-sued-for-libel-by-catholic-student-nick-sandman/

Or as they're known around here, the usual gang of suspects.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Or as they're known around here, the usual gang of suspects.

WSS

Yes im sure u know who "noah berlatsky" or "eun kyung kim" is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yes im sure u know who "noah berlatsky" or "eun kyung kim" is. 

He's a left-wing columnist, here's an example.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/white-kids-racism-way-privileged-parenting-props-unjust-system-ncna953951

Fits right in on the list don't you think? No idea who the Korean is. Let me guess... Another left-wing white hating yellow journalists oh, no pun intended

Edit

Professor of black studies!? 😂😂😂😂

https://www.eunkkim.com/

Just call me Nostradamus.

WSS

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Bear in mind, the kid had his name ruined before ever becoming an adult. So this is a large sum to send a message.

Jeff Bezos probably has that much under his couch cushions...he can afford it.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Bear in mind, the kid had his name ruined before ever becoming an adult. So this is a large sum to send a message.

I guess

I mean if the end result is news companies taking more time to investigate a story instead of racing to be first, I'm all for it.

Let anyone on any side that gets hit with something like this sue the news then. Or even just online sites.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×