THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Brendan Dassey!

PoeticG

Hello my fellow Dawgs. Please help me free Brenden Dassey. Regardless of what you believe about the trial and conviction, he was just a boy in the wrong place at the wrong time. He has done twelve years of hard time in prison. It's time for him to be released. Will you help me fight for his freedom? 

This is not a Wisconsin issue, this is much bigger than that. This involves all of us. America and our freedom will never be taken by an outside force, only when we become complacent and allow us to crumble from within. Stand up and fight back or freedom is something we no longer deserve. The amount of, "Not my life, doesn't effect me" bullshit I've heard is concerning. Very concerning.

20 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

This is not a Wisconsin issue, this is much bigger than that. This involves all of us. America and our freedom will never be taken by an outside force, only when we become complacent and allow us to crumble from within. Stand up and fight back or freedom is something we no longer deserve. The amount of, "Not my life, doesn't effect me" bullshit I've heard is concerning. Very concerning.

STFU.

43 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

This is not a Wisconsin issue, this is much bigger than that. 

It kind of is. Abd it sounds like they have other evidence pinning the kid at the scene. Do i think his uncle maybe intimidated/bullied a learning deficit kid into helping him? Possibly. Its a tuff case and its kind of a local thing. 

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

STFU.

I will just as soon as you WAKE UP and Avery and Dassey are free. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

It kind of is. Abd it sounds like they have other evidence pinning the kid at the scene. Do i think his uncle maybe intimidated/bullied a learning deficit kid into helping him? Possibly. Its a tuff case and its kind of a local thing. 

No killer would ever USE Brendan to help him do anything of the sort. Why? It makes NO SENSE. The only thing that makes sense in this entire thing is the cops set him up and framed him. Literally the first time they framed him they had his picture in an actual FRAME on the wall. It was a TEXTBOOK setup. 

Do you have a child like this Woody? Sorry bud, stay strong.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"his low IQ made him highly suggestible"

rings a bell

“A little learning is a dangerous thing.” It’s found in Alexander Pope’s poem An Essay on Criticism, composed in 1709. Pope wrote “A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again.” 

WSS

Archived