darren15

Antonio Brown

49ers or Jets say the experts

"what a clusterfuck this bell brown shitshow is; like trying to keep your house and cash while divorcing crazy money hungry bitches ."

gotta tell ya...I've never seen such frenzy in this city in my life

The delusion is real...the bitter ones are funny...

"Eat the money and suspend his ass for conduct detrimental! That'll show him!" 

🤣

I'm seriously dying these last few weeks

from a non-expert;)..I got a 2 dollar bill, says AB goes back close to his hometown (Mia.) to Tampa Bay. Bruce Arians will have AB & looks to be cleaning some room to do so..Desean Jackson from TB to the berg could also be part of the deal..next guess?

Never had that thought....thats solid 👍 works for both sides

David Putney as the throw in? AB may be awesome, but GM's gotta be reluctant. His worth is as high as the most desperate/idiotic GM

JONATHAN D. SILVER
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

FEB 12, 2019

10:46 AM

He skipped team practices.

Now erratic Steelers receiver Antonio Brown has skipped a court date.

Mr. Brown, cited in November for driving his sports car over 100 mph in Ross, did not show up Tuesday morning for his summary trial before District Judge Richard Opiela, who found the football player guilty in his absence.

Mr. Brown had previously paid a fine of $426.77 for speeding in a 45-mph zone on McKnight Road at 9:45 a.m. on Nov. 8 in his two-door black Porsche.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

:lol:  What's next?

20181108pdSteelers01-1549986384.jpg

13 hours ago, choco said:

"what a clusterfuck this bell brown shitshow is; like trying to keep your house and cash while divorcing crazy money hungry bitches ."

Been there, don't bring either of these bitches to Cleveland.

Obviously Bell is not a fit, but don't bring Brown in either.

He's an awesome wide receiver, but he's a diva. A diva that will be 31 this year and want a contract extension.

Can you think of a diva WR that ever won a championship? Terrell Owens, Ochocinco, Desean Jackson, Andre Rison ... hell, Randy Moss.

Interestingly, the Steelers last won a SB the year before they drafted Brown.

Let him go to SF and catch 100 passes and 15 TDs ... and sabotage Shanny's culture, call out Garrafolo publicly, and team fizzles in the end. Enjoy that headache, Niners, we have championships to win.

Zombo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, gumby73 said:

from a non-expert;)..I got a 2 dollar bill, says AB goes back close to his hometown (Mia.) to Tampa Bay. Bruce Arians will have AB & looks to be cleaning some room to do so..Desean Jackson from TB to the berg could also be part of the deal..next guess?

Possible.  This morning on TV they talked about 5 possible landing spots for him,  Tampa Bay being one.  Also Green Bay, Indy, San Francisco, and Houston

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Possible.  This morning on TV they talked about 5 possible landing spots for him,  Tampa Bay being one.  Also Green Bay, Indy, San Francisco, and Houston

Indy and Houston make the most sense, but they both already have stud wrs. Brown got his panties in a bunch when his teammates picked Ju-Ju over him. Think he could coexist with DeAndre Hopkins? I doubt it. 

On 2/13/2019 at 12:55 PM, hoorta said:

Indy and Houston make the most sense, but they both already have stud wrs. Brown got his panties in a bunch when his teammates picked Ju-Ju over him. Think he could coexist with DeAndre Hopkins? I doubt it. 

Never heard of much diva-ness out of Hopkins or the Texans.... it’s possible. If he winds up in Green Bay though..... watch out NFC

Lets hope he doesn't work it out with the Steelers.  I hear he's back to talking with the Rooney's.  As long as he's traded and not in our div, then i'm fine. 

47 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Lets hope he doesn't work it out with the Steelers.  I hear he's back to talking with the Rooney's.  As long as he's traded and not in our div, then i'm fine. 

Probably know in under a month. Brown is due a $2.5 million roster bonus 3\17. 

1 hour ago, dawg2fan said:

He is supposed to have a meeting with art ii, but no details on anything specific. Personally hope he remains a Steeler, cause he'll keep right on being an asshole.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:36 AM, Zombo said:

Been there, don't bring either of these bitches to Cleveland.

Obviously Bell is not a fit, but don't bring Brown in either.

He's an awesome wide receiver, but he's a diva. A diva that will be 31 this year and want a contract extension.

Can you think of a diva WR that ever won a championship? Terrell Owens, Ochocinco, Desean Jackson, Andre Rison ... hell, Randy Moss.

Interestingly, the Steelers last won a SB the year before they drafted Brown.

Let him go to SF and catch 100 passes and 15 TDs ... and sabotage Shanny's culture, call out Garrafolo publicly, and team fizzles in the end. Enjoy that headache, Niners, we have championships to win.

Zombo

Agree 100%!!

On 2/18/2019 at 1:50 PM, hoorta said:

Probably know in under a month. Brown is due a $2.5 million roster bonus 3\17. 

NFL.com agrees with me- will the Steelers be willing to pay that roster bonus...  they're talking a third round pick gets it done. & now Antonio wants more guaranteed money on top of a trade? Let some other team deal with him..  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001018427/article/steelers-gm-antonio-brown-trade-must-benefit-team

• Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:08 AM, The Gipper said:

I'd put Indy and Houston a bit on the low odds end.  I think the Steelers will want to ship him to a NFC team.  I know I would if he was on my team.

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

NFL.com agrees with me- will the Steelers be willing to pay that roster bonus...  they're talking a third round pick gets it done. & now Antonio wants more guaranteed money on top of a trade? Let some other team deal with him..  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001018427/article/steelers-gm-antonio-brown-trade-must-benefit-team

I doubt Pittsburgh moves him for a 3rd rounder.  I'd pay the bonus if I had to.

The now famous eliptical post shows how crazy his is.

Mr. BIG CHEST...

Lol.