THE BROWNS BOARD

And these guys are slanted but to the left!

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

"We were never going to find a contract signed in blood saying, 'Hey Vlad, we're going to collude,'" one Democratic aide said."

And they are not privy to muellers full report. When mueller says there was no collusion beween trump and russia than thats that. I dont know why this is so hard for u guys to understand. Why ur continually so worked up about this collusion business when NOTHING happens till muellers team files the report.

U dont know shit steve, nor does anyone else pertaining to muellers investigation. The SIC also had a  narrow spectrum to investigate, rem they dont have access to trumps finances.....but that may soon change because of congress, maybe, i dunno. This is all happening on levels far above us, no point in discussing it when we know so little

30 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

For a witch hunt,  there have been an awful lot of convictions. 

Yes there are. Did Bill Clinton ever get popped for any Financial wrongdoing in Whitewater? Did Al Capone ever get busted for being a Crime Boss? Anytime you go over any human being and a hundred people associated with him with a fine-tooth comb nitpicking you will find crap. Even you. I'd be willing to bet.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes there are. Did Bill Clinton ever get popped for any Financial wrongdoing in Whitewater? Did Al Capone ever get busted for being a Crime Boss? Anytime you go over any human being and a hundred people associated with him with a fine-tooth comb nitpicking you will find crap. Even you. I'd be willing to bet.

WSS

While the last part is true,  especially for myself - what you won't find are things like... 

- Major campaign finance violations       

- Laundering

- Fraud/Conspiracy to commit fraud 

- Racketeering

- Conspiring with agents of foreign powers. 

Just to name a few.   With me?  Sex,  drugs and rock n roll. 

10 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

While the last part is true,  especially for myself - what you won't find are things like... 

- Major campaign finance violations       

- Laundering

- Fraud/Conspiracy to commit fraud 

- Racketeering

- Conspiring with agents of foreign powers. 

Just to name a few.   With me?  Sex,  drugs and rock n roll. 

And not a single charge, and charges they are whether they are indictments proven convictions or not, would have made any difference to anybody had it not been for the tunnel vision of persecuting the president.

Remember these dicks were whining about Russians meddling with her precious democracy and collusion. Which is, of course, bullshit. Hillary is crooked don't shoot the messenger.

WSS

Archived