tiamat63

Browns sign Kareem Hunt

On 2/16/2019 at 1:58 AM, stillmotion said:

I went to toledo for two years and saw kareem play in college and he's definitely a gifted back.

People make mistakes, they f#$% up, but I think it's stupid to write off people for one thing.

Ray Lewis could've been involved in a murder, Michael Vick did horrible things with dogs, if they can give them a chance, why can't they give Kareem one?

what's up TU Rocket 🚀..I get this odd feeling Roger's holding his Hunt suspension announcement till his Combine presser..Teaching tool..to many media meatheads, have Hunt now getting additional 8-10 games..the worst thing Roger could do at this point, is to continue Hunt on the exempt list without addressing amount games suspended..claiming number of offenses lack time served in rehab sin bin...these suits could drag this out till draft night for NFL entertainment ratings at anytime..wipppee!!        

32 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

what's up TU Rocket 🚀..I get this odd feeling Roger's holding his Hunt suspension announcement till his Combine presser..Teaching tool..to many media meatheads, have Hunt now getting additional 8-10 games..the worst thing Roger could do at this point, is to continue Hunt on the exempt list without addressing amount games suspended..claiming number of offenses lack time served in rehab sin bin...these suits could drag this out till draft night for NFL entertainment ratings at anytime..wipppee!!        

Maybe finding a new way to fuck the Browns is still high on his priorities list. 

😎

WSS

30 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe finding a new way to fuck the Browns is still high on his priorities list. 

😎

WSS

After Gordon dresses in a patriots jersey for the 5th time after his 3 strikes your out policy..why not? if I were Dorsey I'd ask for another 5th from Pats, than a 6th from Roger;)