THE BROWNS BOARD

The Conspiracy Theory to End Trump

MLD Woody

I mean... There's no way he's this dumb, right?

Trump's buddies with Pecker

Trump hates Bezos, actual successful business man

Pecker uses media, AMI, to help Trump

Washington Post reports on help

Peckers AMI prosecuted, deal reached

Pecker, and Trump, mad at Bezos, WaPo owner

Trump friendly with Saudis

Pecker's media friendly to Saudis

Bezos's WaPo negative toward Saudis

Trump uses govt. ties to habe Saudis hack Bezos's phone

Hacked nude pics given to Pecker

Pecker uses pics to attempt to Blackmail Bezos

Riches man in the world calls out Pecker's Enquirer on blackmail

Richest man in world uses massive news organization to begin investigating

Other reports confirm past Blackmail

Govt. connection is mentioned

I mean... There's no way, right?

On 2/9/2019 at 12:30 AM, MLD Woody said:

I mean... There's no way he's this dumb, right?

Trump's buddies with Pecker

Trump hates Bezos, actual successful business man

Pecker uses media, AMI, to help Trump

Washington Post reports on help

Peckers AMI prosecuted, deal reached

Pecker, and Trump, mad at Bezos, WaPo owner

Trump friendly with Saudis

Pecker's media friendly to Saudis

Bezos's WaPo negative toward Saudis

Trump uses govt. ties to habe Saudis hack Bezos's phone

Hacked nude pics given to Pecker

Pecker uses pics to attempt to Blackmail Bezos

Riches man in the world calls out Pecker's Enquirer on blackmail

Richest man in world uses massive news organization to begin investigating

Other reports confirm past Blackmail

Govt. connection is mentioned

I mean... There's no way, right?

Ben Shapiro went over the whole Jeff Bezos-National Enquirer debacle the other day on his show, and briefly touched on the possible Trump connections:

Basically said that if Trump used government resources to hack Bezos' phone to get compromising photos and passed them off to AMI, then he's done as president; immediate impeachment territory and possible criminal charges.

However...

This is purely speculation at this point. Any evidence supporting this has not developed, so until said evidence develops, this is purely JAFBF-ish territory.

Yes. I agree with the nasally little right wing, anti-sjw, debater of non debater, darling

Nothing that can be proven right now. 

Just interesting connecting the potential dots and a potentially hilarious way to fuck up after all of the Russia stuff. You don't fuck with the richest man in the world

I don't know if Trump was involved at all, but I think the courts will be considering whether this violated the non-prosecution agreement. And it has attempted criminal blackmail written all over it. And yeah, you don't fuck with the richest man in the world who would rather take you down than worry about some photos or emails.

New York Dem shutting down terrorism committee to create Trump investigation panel

House Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Eliot Engel is eyeing controversial changes on the committee. 

House Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Eliot Engel is eyeing controversial changes on the committee.  (Reuters)

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel is planning to dissolve the panel’s terrorism subcommittee and instead create a panel to focus on investigating matters related to President Trump -- a move prompting criticism from Republicans.

Engel, a New York Democrat who just took over as committee chairman, first floated the idea in December, eyeing an investigative subcommittee to replace the terrorism panel that was launched after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. He has since confirmed the plans in an interview with The New Yorker.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-foreign-affairs-committee-chairman-engel-seeks-to-replace-terrorism-panel-with-one-to-probe-trump?fbclid=IwAR0p5n750f_ESJQdLbsrcKewm6Q5dxaAeEOZLcyNRjFNxRLxq2xH50K7QwU

Archived