THE BROWNS BOARD

Woodypeckerhead's Obamao Worship Thread

calfoxwc

since he is too cowardly to start his own, and screws up subjects of most op's with his subject diversions:

Obama Worship Syndrome - CNS News

Dec 5, 2013 - Primarily affecting low-information voters and members of the mainstream media, Obama Worship Syndrome attributes impossible capabilities ..

The worship of Obama - Mark Humphrys

The worship of Obama. The left-wing politician Barack Obama has been worshipped like a God since he emerged in 2007. The worship does not seem to be ...

Why Are People Worshipping Barack Obama?

The outright worship of Barack Obama as "God" - "Jesus" - and "our Lord and Savior" is but a foreshadowing of the coming worship of Revelation's Beast and ...

Hollywood's Barack Obama Worship Goes Up a Notch - LifeZette

Dec 4, 2017 - Hollywood's worship of former President Barack Obama is just downright creepy. The adulation and love the man receives from A-list ...

The Roots of Obama Worship - The Weekly Standard

Jan 25, 2010 - Barack Obama has now been center stage for two years—one as a presidential candidate (and president elect) and one as president.

irst Newsweek, now Foreign Policy calls Obama 'Second Coming'.  Foreign Policy Magazine has just delivered its new issue, and like Newsweek before, FP dubs Obama "The Second Coming."  It includes stories about the 10 things the president can do now "to make the world a better place."  Among the ideas:  "Fix American Democracy."  That includes changing our election system.

Our Father, Who art in the White House.  Do you accept Barack Obama as your Lord and Savior?  Chris Rock does — calling him our father, who art in the White House.  The media does as well.

Inauguration Poster Likens Obama to Jesus.  Street vendors and souvenir stores across Washington, D.C. are selling posters depicting President Obama as Jesus Christ — and one national news publication called him the "Second Coming."  The poster, which does not have the official endorsement of the White House, features an image of the president in prayer with the headline, "Prophecy Fulfilled."

Liberals are comparing Obama to Jesus.  Glory be, it's Obama's inauguration day!  And for some of his followers, it's nothing less than a religious event.  Fox News (who else?) reports that mega Obamaphiles are handing out posters in the streets of DC that claim Obama's coming was predicted by the Bible.

Government: America's New God.  [T]he insidious spirit of anti-Christ emanating from the Obama administration has spread far and wide.  All historical rules for winning and losing elections do not apply to Obama.  His political bullying power and irrational status as a cult hero are unprecedented.  But here is the kicker and the scariest truth about America's zombie-like loyalty to Obama.  On November 6, 2012, half the country, which includes millions of Christians, chose a Democrat and media man-made "golden man" idol as their "new" Lord and Savior.  Amazingly, actor and Obama disciple Jamie Foxx admitted it.

Claim: 'Hail Obama' Chants at First Lady Rally.  At campaign a rally featuring First Lady Michelle Obama in Daytona, Florida, there were reportedly chants of "Hail Obama," according to one local reporter.

Obama worship
Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'.  Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx recently called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."  This occurred at the previously recorded Soul Train Awards broadcast on BET Sunday.

Obama: "If You Love Me, You Got to Help Me Pass This Bill".  Flashbacks from 2008 ought to be in full swing, as President Obama attempts to champion legislative support by resorting to the cult of personality — claiming that, to love him, we must implement his political agenda.

Jackie Mason:  People Are Worshipping Obama More Than God.  According to Mason, "Mao Tse Tung wasn't so venerated and people weren't so fearful of disagreeing with him as the Congress of the United States including the Republicans who are afraid to disagree with anything he says or does because they'll be called a racist."

A Nation Tottering Close To Political Idolatry.  With all the fanatical behavior being exhibited, one must stop to ask would this devotion reach such a fever pitch if Obama was White or, even more importantly, conservative?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Jackie Mason:  People Are Worshipping Obama More Than God.  According to Mason, "Mao Tse Tung wasn't so venerated and people weren't so fearful of disagreeing with him as the Congress of the United States including the Republicans who are afraid to disagree with anything he says or does because they'll be called a racist."

As someone who's studied chinese history, and who has a chinese friend who's father did a forced farm stint during the mao regime......i fibd the above statement reinforcing my beliefs that the era of willfull, unabashed and undiluted ignorance has taken full hold of a certain not insubstantial segment of the american population.

No even semi intelligent person would make that statement nor requote such an inrellectually dilapidated statement with zero factual basis in observable reality. We "know" people in china disappeared by the "millions" during mao's regime. And ALOT of them never actually disagreed with the mao regime but were still snitched out by neighbors who deliberately lied to authorities in order to appear as though they are good party members.

There is zero relation between what happened back then and anything that has "ever" happened in the history of american politics. Mao being a diety wasnt some concept "implicitly" encouraged by the party, his infallibility was EXPLICITLY enforced. Anyone with even a halfway decent education understands this. 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Cals posts reinfirce the notion that some level of college education, even if its just 2 years....should be a requirement to remediate this level of misinfirmation.

I think you mistake bombast for ignorance or stupidity because it's easier for you guys on the left. 

WSS

42 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

As someone who's studied chinese history, and who has a chinese friend who's father did a forced farm stint during the mao regime......i fibd the above statement reinforcing my beliefs that the era of willfull, unabashed and undiluted ignorance has taken full hold of a certain not insubstantial segment of the american population.

No even semi intelligent person would make that statement nor requote such an inrellectually dilapidated statement with zero factual basis in observable reality. We "know" people in china disappeared by the "millions" during mao's regime. And ALOT of them never actually disagreed with the mao regime but were still snitched out by neighbors who deliberately lied to authorities in order to appear as though they are good party members.

There is zero relation between what happened back then and anything that has "ever" happened in the history of american politics. Mao being a diety wasnt some concept "implicitly" encouraged by the party, his infallibility was EXPLICITLY enforced. Anyone with even a halfway decent education understands this. 

Image result for insane man gif

51 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think you mistake bombast for ignorance or stupidity because it's easier for you guys on the left. 

WSS

One is motivated by engrossing arrogance with little to no intelligence behind it - the other is, flat out dumb.

Same same.

Cal, you need a hobby that doesn't include here.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I have many hobbies , I just type very quickly, and rarely too fast for my ability

to goof around.

Trust me, we stay very busy.

read a book sometime fgt. Might I suggest something about china circa 1950's?

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/wild-swans-jung-chang/1100185215/2678508144144?st=PLA&sid=BNB_New+Marketplace+Shopping+Textbooks&sourceId=PLAGoNA&dpid=tdtve346c&2sid=Google_c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvMqZrIyu4AIVzMDACh0uWw-jEAQYASABEgJsxvD_BwE

11 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

One is motivated by engrossing arrogance with little to no intelligence behind it - the other is, flat out dumb.

Same same.

Cal, you need a hobby that doesn't include here.

So in which pile do you place constantly bragging about how fucking brilliant *you are and how stupid everybody else is?

* not necessarily you 😉

Well, gosh, I thought woodypeckerhead wanted to talk about obamao commie worship. He did bring it up, typically, in another completely different thread....

Archived