Sign in to follow this  
beare

AAF question

42 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

I should watch more than the 5 minutes I did last Saturday.  Too bad Qualcomm stadium sucks.  Like municipal stadium bad. Anyone who's been there knows exactly what I mean. 

Ah yes the Ol' Muni, you could smell the men's room from 50 yards away.  :lol:

I miss that old dump, great memories there like the hot dogs with stadium mustard and a beer.......sitting behind a pole. Loved it!

12 hours ago, SD_Tom said:

I should watch more than the 5 minutes I did last Saturday.  Too bad Qualcomm stadium sucks.  Like municipal stadium bad. Anyone who's been there knows exactly what I mean. 

saying it sucks is an insult to suckage.    It's worse than sucks. 

• Haha 1

Why are they more lax on the AAF on defensive rules since its affiliated with the NFL? I mean popping a qb's helmet off and driving him to the ground landing on him? Clay matthews must be like.......

I honestly think the AAF may be a testing ground for NFL rule changes.

Mike

23 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

Mike

Once a formal contract is in place beyond airing of some games, that almost a certainty. I'm more intrigued by other testing ground opportunities tho...the new tech they are using is going to collect more data than has ever been compiled before, and will further analytics use throughout the sport.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ftw.usatoday.com/2019/02/aaf-trent-richardson-td-flag/amp

21 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Ah yes the Ol' Muni, you could smell the men's room from 50 yards away.  :lol:

I miss that old dump, great memories there like the hot dogs with stadium mustard and a beer.......sitting behind a pole. Loved it!

Last game I saw there was the wild card game against the patriots in 94 

7 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Mike

Oh yeah that is quite apparent, kind of working with rather than against the NFL. 

Look for kickoffs to eventually be gone -but- why no 1 point EPs? Should be an option.

can you all imagine Heinz field after watching Ben get his helmet popped off like a shuttle launch? No seriously close ur eyes and imagine it, put a Browns player in there if you must....but honestly it's satisfying either way. 

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

can you all imagine Heinz field after watching Ben get his helmet popped off like a shuttle launch? No seriously close ur eyes and imagine it, put a Browns player in there if you must....but honestly it's satisfying either way. 

Worth a 15 yard penalty.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Worth a 15 yard penalty.

No browns player that goes turky jones on ben would ever pay for his drinks in NE ohio or not have his meals comped. 

• Haha 1

Anybody else enjoying the compete level of some of these games? Am not sure if, a ref, a player or a replay booth official gets promoted first...i do hope the nfl keeps kickoffs in the game..    

49 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Anybody else enjoying the compete level of some of these games? Am not sure if, a ref, a player or a replay booth official gets promoted first...i do hope the nfl keeps kickoffs in the game..    

I really enjoyed Orlando vs San Antonio

• Upvote 1