Jump to content
calfoxwc

President Trump's State of the Union speech will save America

Recommended Posts

his speech rocked - no getting around it. I'm not sure even Pres Reagan could have gotten those nasty ignorant white clothed beatches to applaud.

But the truths he spoke of - desperately needed to have been said. I remember obaMao commie's sou speeches - blather, rhetorical and

liberal, along with stupid smartass stuff. NOT ONE liberal said "oh, it was bad - short on details" .

But even Trump's excellent speech - sure enough, first thing I heard from a liberal was "short of details".

    I've said for years it seemed the left desperately wanted to own the wealth of America - and the power, to the point of never having to give it up.

But eventually, as they found out with george assface mcgovern - his was one of the worst defeats in presidential history.

Now, the left is back - bigger - help of the media - etc etc etc.

   Just Thank GOD we have a President with the nads to stand up to them now. Yeah, that is why he ran, that is why we elected him.

Tough socialist invisible cookies, lefties.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/president-trumps-state-of-the-union-changed-history-video/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=ff63538f7d-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-ff63538f7d-20770865#axzz5esQ2leos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I feel saved already. 

Easily the most saved I've ever felt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so there ya go. better than socialist medicine where "you can keep your doctor..." and "isis is a jv team".....

etc etc etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

so there ya go. better than socialist medicine where "you can keep your doctor..." and "isis is a jv team".....

etc etc etc etc.

Remember when you made fun of liberals for thinking Obama was their savior?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Remember when you made fun of liberals for thinking Obama was their savior?

you are stupid, si?

what IS it with you? I surely ridiculed nutjobs worshipping ObaMao as their savior.

Trump is not that. Nobody worships Pres Trump.

But his state of the union speech was very possibly a historic BEST of all sou speeches.

A great speech inspires. That great speech inspired Real America.

     Similarly, Winston Churchill gave his famous "we shall never surrender" speech.

That is what great speeches do. This Pres Trump SOTU. speech, was a great, inspiring speech.

also, similarly, was his point - REAL AMERICA WILL NEVER SURRENDER AND BECOME A SOCIALIST COUNTRY.

You are so ignorant, you can't stay on topic. Worshipping obama is a completely separate subject.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

U.S. Congressman Doug Lamborn: President Trump hit it out of the ...

 

 
2 days ago - In his third State of the Union address, President Donald Trump on ... U.S. Congressman Doug Lamborn: President Trump hit it out of the park.
Missing: knocks ‎| ‎Must include: ‎knocks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Nobody worships Pres Trump.

Says the man who worships Trump

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you are stupid, si?

what IS it with you? I surely ridiculed nutjobs worshipping ObaMao as their savior.

Trump is not that. Nobody worships Pres Trump.

But his state of the union speech was very possibly a historic BEST of all sou speeches.

A great speech inspires. That great speech inspired Real America.

     Similarly, Winston Churchill gave his famous "we shall never surrender" speech.

That is what great speeches do. This Pres Trump SOTU. speech, was a great, inspiring speech.

also, similarly, was his point - REAL AMERICA WILL NEVER SURRENDER AND BECOME A SOCIALIST COUNTRY.

You are so ignorant, you can't stay on topic. Worshipping obama is a completely separate subject.

 

Cal, there are far too many of these things around in my neck of the woods. There are many that do worship Trump in a god king sense. I felt it just as creepy under Obama by the way.

 

E4C614E2-7DBC-41CA-B123-CA1AE7BA8B30.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Cal, there are far too many of these things around in my neck of the woods. There are many that do worship Trump in a god king sense. I felt it just as creepy under Obama by the way.

 

E4C614E2-7DBC-41CA-B123-CA1AE7BA8B30.jpeg

Isn’t that blasphemy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Cal, there are far too many of these things around in my neck of the woods. There are many that do worship Trump in a god king sense. I felt it just as creepy under Obama by the way.

 

E4C614E2-7DBC-41CA-B123-CA1AE7BA8B30.jpeg

egad, that IS sickening. I don't, I just said that his SPEECH saved America. Woodypeckerhead changed it to talking about worshiping obamao commie.

    I haven't heard any school children singing praises to PRes Trump, have you?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah guys, he doesn't worship Trump. He's just saying this was possibly the greatest SOTU address ever and it SAVED America.

 

No parallels at all to what those liberals totally did with Obama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Wallace is saying the same thing I am.

He's no conservative hack, that's a fact.

Just an honest appraisal:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/02/28/chris_wallace_trump_delivered_one_of_the_best_speeches_a_president_has_ever_given_to_congress.html

Chris Wallace: Trump Delivered One Of The Best Speeches In That Setting I've Heard Any President Give

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cal Thomas is saying the same thing I am:

https://www.newsadvance.com/opinion/columnists/thomas_cal/trump-hit-it-out-of-the-park-tuesday/article_819821ca-2b25-11e9-aa5c-3f406857abd2.html

Trump Hit It Out of the Park Tuesday

  • By CAL THOMAS
  • 14 hrs ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

investor's business daily is saying the same thing I am:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/speaking-from-the-heart-trumps-speech-was-all-democrats-feared-it-would-be/

State Of The Union: Trump Hits It Out Of The Park

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

egad, that IS sickening. I don't, I just said that his SPEECH saved America. Woodypeckerhead changed it to talking about worshiping obamao commie.

    I haven't heard any school children singing praises to PRes Trump, have you?

 

If Trump keeps coming back to WV for rallies I can guarantee a choir will be waiting for him haha.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks, it's just the speech. The inspiration of the sentiments explained - Like I mentioned, Pat Paulsen could have made that speech (in sincerity), and it would have been a great speech.

The words Winston Churchill said in his speech inspired and rallied the Brits to stand strong.

That was an all time greatest speech. Regardless of who made the speech - it was one of the best sotu speeches in American history.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

State-of-the-Union-768x549.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll keep that "Globalism" in mind when this guy has a cartoon next week supporting our influence of foreign affairs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Anytime someone who won a popularity contest is treated like some infallible hero I get the creep tingles. Not inferring you are acting that way, Cal.

 

Didn’t he lose the popularity contest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×